I am pregnant need a loving home for ...

I am pregnant need a loving home for my daughter to go to.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Amy

South Hill, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Please help. I am 21 and alone with a baby girl in my belly I need someone to find her a good home. I have tried many family members and got no where.
?

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Are u serious
whatever

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2012
I would find an adoption agency.
Thinking

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2012
Is this the same Nut job that started the "My babies are not yours" thread? Dont even respond, just a troll.
Hmmmmm

Fincastle, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2012
This was posted by the same troll who posted the "my babies aren't yours" thread a few days ago, in which she claimed to be the mother of a newborn, and in the perfect stable marriage. She even responded to that thread very shortly before posting this one.
Just in case

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2012
A couple at christ temple church in huntington are looking to adopt a baby.
1 post removed

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

South Hill, VA

#8 Feb 14, 2012
no I didnt post any other thing sorry wrong person? I just in need of help
johnny

Winfield, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Is it a black or white baby?
SameNutFromEarli er

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2012
iknow2012 wrote:
no I didnt post any other thing sorry wrong person? I just in need of help
Ha ha..."Amy" got her multiple ids confused. Whatta ya call a troll with multiple personality disorder and the inability to keep those personalities in order?

lol...u guys fill in the answer..
Hmm

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2012
Get an abortion.
MaybeNot

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2012
Maybe you're not pregnant. Maybe it's just a tumor.
xyz

Statts Mills, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2012
SameNutFromEarlier wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha..."Amy" got her multiple ids confused. Whatta ya call a troll with multiple personality disorder and the inability to keep those personalities in order?
lol...u guys fill in the answer..
Why? Do you not know what to call yourself?
Yelp

Olmsted Falls, OH

#14 Feb 14, 2012
Amy wrote:
Please help. I am 21 and alone with a baby girl in my belly I need someone to find her a good home. I have tried many family members and got no where.
Do you really need help??
If You Are Serious

Jayton, TX

#15 Feb 14, 2012
Amy wrote:
I am curious if you are serious about this. My finance and I would be interested.
why

Huntington, WV

#16 Feb 14, 2012
Amy wrote:
Do you cont to do stupid threads like this? Will u leave a full can of unopened mt Dew 2marow lol? BTW this girl had an abortion she isn't prego at all, just a big retart on drugs!
Thinking

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2012
If You Are Serious wrote:
<quoted text>I am curious if you are serious about this. My finance and I would be interested.
Read the whole thread. This person just makes up crap to post. Would you seriously try to adopt a baby from the TOPIX thread? DON'T..........
ytr

Winfield, WV

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Yea put it to work in a sweat shop making nikes
annoyed

New York, NY

#19 Feb 15, 2012
Amy, This isn't Craigslist, you can't give your child away on the internet. You're an idiot and I hope to God someone takes you're child with more common sense than you.
OMG

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 15, 2012
Same girl that announced her last child on cabell huntington nursery web site as Proud Parents Amy and Jno lol she is slow. I feel sorry for her kids. BTW she is not preg. We paid for the abortion several months ago.
Wow

Huntington, WV

#21 Feb 15, 2012
this girl need some serious help!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shanta Anderson (galvan) 3 min Jcc 4
Deer hunting for meat to eat 10 min -zaphod- 120
Tupac wanted all cops dead 26 min Thug kneg 7
proud side chicks 39 min im a loner 19
searls loves his money 53 min Lucy 5
Baltimore Street news 54 min Lola Falanas 393
HElP....Cheating husband with Huntington Prosti... 56 min hmm 53

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance