The one who loves SPLIINC

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Busy as McDonalds. Police seem OBLIVIOS to ACTIVITY.
I've never seen so much street trafic. Can anyone, instead of playing computer words games, go on from here.
psycho

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

The one who loves SPLIINC wrote:
Busy as McDonalds. Police seem OBLIVIOS to ACTIVITY.
I've never seen so much street trafic. Can anyone, instead of playing computer words games, go on from here.
Seems like it got shut down tonight. Did you post this as a warning? Or to tip them off that they were hot? Yep. Busted
radar

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

where was it

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Drug house? I know these guys and they make music. They don't sell anything. Get outta here with that. Probably some of the nicest most stand-up guys I've met. I would say this is a normal case of PROFILING!
Nose better

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Guess you are talking about The Flats at 625 6th Ave? Owned by a "good christian man" named Mike Ankrom. Yeah, Mike ran for House of Delegates and wanted everyone to know how much he cares for the common man and how much of a devoted christian he and his wife are. Would love to put a picture together from his campaign with his cute family all dressed up nice right next to the shithole he was renting to people.

Kinda funny, his wife, Nora, is co-director of a program in their "church" that is trying to get women off the streets and OUT OF DRUGS AND PROSTITUTION. Maybe she needs to talk to her slumlord husband about some of his crack dealer and whore tenants. Yeah, they need to be saved alright...not only from hell but from dying in a deathtrap without a fire alarm or sprinkler system.

So voters of Cabell County, remember MIKE ANKROM, REPUBLICAN candidate. A man of the people, good christian man, and on your side. Maybe he can add pimp and drug dealer to his next campaign poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Mgtn Res 43,459
name the snitches from huntington 59 min StupidProof 22
Locals that get treated/try to act like CELEBRI... 1 hr StupidProof 19
Jb's strip club (May '12) 1 hr StupidProof 17
Andrea Watermelon 2 hr Forreal 54
river park hospital (Jul '11) 2 hr uhs 128
Searching for Generous Make-Roomie Bartering 2 hr gary 2
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 9 hr pussyfart 105
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs