Click on a topic but it doesn't show

Click on a topic but it doesn't show

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Confused

Dayton, OH

#1 Mar 31, 2014
Every time I click on this one particular topic it doesn't open it just brings me back to the list of topix.... Anyone know why? It opens other ones just not this certain one..?
yes

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2014
Confused wrote:
Every time I click on this one particular topic it doesn't open it just brings me back to the list of topix.... Anyone know why? It opens other ones just not this certain one..?

It's because the post has recently been deleted.
Confused

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 31, 2014
Okay thank you
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2014
and probably because I have reported it to be deleted. If you are looking for one that has been deleted, you are simply interested in gossip. Why would you want to read that filth anyway?
Confused

Dayton, OH

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Topix is nothing but gossip from what I hear! but anyways I was looking for a friend that I hadn't seen in a long time and heard she wasn't doing to well! Not that it is any of your business anyways! Maybe you should be asking yourself why you are on here... Good Samaritan my a$$ you just want to read the gossip yourself! This is the first time I have been on here! So before you want to judge people just bc they are on this site maybe you should get the facts!!
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#6 Mar 31, 2014
nope. I read the thread, then if it is derogatory, I report it. If your post was deleted, it was gossip and insulting. So, you are a liar and your comment is moot.
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#7 Mar 31, 2014
"this is the first time I have been on here"......equivalent to "I only had two beers."
Confused

Dayton, OH

#8 Mar 31, 2014
I was meaning this was the first time I had started a thread... You are a drama queen for sure haha! Why do you get into everyone else's business when it has nothing to do with you? Do you feel the need to be the center of attention or something?
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 31, 2014
Confused wrote:
I was meaning this was the first time I had started a thread... You are a drama queen for sure haha! Why do you get into everyone else's business when it has nothing to do with you? Do you feel the need to be the center of attention or something?
I'm sorry, I thought you were posting in order to MAKE IT everyone else's business. I believe the one posting derogatory things are the ones who feel the need for attention, therefore claiming the title of drama queen.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#10 Mar 31, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I thought you were posting in order to MAKE IT everyone else's business. I believe the one posting derogatory things are the ones who feel the need for attention, therefore claiming the title of drama queen.
You need to go to the Wayne Topix, that's all the OWs do, is gossip about others. They even use names.
1 post removed
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I thought you were posting in order to MAKE IT everyone else's business. I believe the one posting derogatory things are the ones who feel the need for attention, therefore claiming the title of drama queen.
A liberal at work folks...claiming they know whats best for everyone and then attempting to "control" them. I find that simply ignoring derogatory threads and moving on does the trick for me.
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
A liberal at work folks...claiming they know whats best for everyone and then attempting to "control" them. I find that simply ignoring derogatory threads and moving on does the trick for me.
what control? I am simply deleting things that aren't supposed to be on here in the first place. If it was ok, the comments wouldn't be deleted after being reported. typical republican, complaining and blaming everyone else while completely ignoring the law.
concerrned

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
<quoted text>what control? I am simply deleting things that aren't supposed to be on here in the first place. If it was ok, the comments wouldn't be deleted after being reported. typical republican, complaining and blaming everyone else while completely ignoring the law.
Who are you to judge what should and should not be on here?
a good samaritan

Bluefield, WV

#15 Apr 1, 2014
this site has laws to go by, or certain posts would not be deleted. I don't make the laws and I don't judge what should and should not be on here. I simply report them and topix decides. its really that easy.

now please, its really time to quit crying over this. you guys really sound pitiful. grow a pair and go say whatever you want to the people you want to hurt instead of posting your crap on here and not being accountable for the damage you do.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#16 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
this site has laws to go by, or certain posts would not be deleted. I don't make the laws and I don't judge what should and should not be on here. I simply report them and topix decides. its really that easy.

now please, its really time to quit crying over this. you guys really sound pitiful. grow a pair and go say whatever you want to the people you want to hurt instead of posting your crap on here and not being accountable for the damage you do.
This is a troll post of someone that does not have anything to do.
Ridiculous

Huntington, WV

#17 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:

You're the one that sounds pitiful, you keep responding & causing drama of your own. You're a hypocrite, you're also being derogatory to others as well. Therefore, you should report yourself. Honestly, why not shut topix down completely? You must spend your whole day reporting posts because that's all that's on the this site is derogatory comments. Now that's sad, pathetic & a bit ridiculous....
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
now please, its really time to quit crying over this. you guys really sound pitiful. grow a pair
Youre the one getting all worked up...

Does telling people to grow testicles qualify as being rude?

Typical liberal hypocrite....breaking the rules while preaching to others about breaking the rules.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2014
a good samaritan wrote:
nope. I read the thread, then if it is derogatory, I report it. If your post was deleted, it was gossip and insulting. So, you are a liar and your comment is moot.
I heard "a good samaritan" slept with his sister.

Now you have to delete this thread too.
a good samaritan

Ashland, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2014
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard "a good samaritan" slept with his sister.
Now you have to delete this thread too.
Yes i did but i wont delete that because it is the truth , I have also had sex with a few farm animals as well !!!!! I also love the cock !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 months and no changes to the Democrat party 5 min MarkJ- 25
U. S. Judge finds Aetna Execs Lied 36 min WATCHDOG 1
Huntington Hospitals Merger/Acquisition (Sep '15) 43 min WATCHDOG 35
America Held Hostage Day 127 1 hr MarkJ- 3
Drugs in altizer 1 hr NastySkank 11
Stacy n Will 1 hr Jaymie 1
Huntington Papa John's better than Ashland ? 1 hr customer 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance