saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

The rudest and the worse dr i have ever had. He thinks that because hes a man he is supeerior to women
HelterSkelter

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Bullshit. Dr. Rushton is a brilliant doctor. One of the very few I would trust my life with. May not be Mr. Personality, but he makes up for it in brains.
Ms Huntington

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

I agree that he is brilliant. A very dedicated, informed physician. Actually, when given the chance, he is quite funny. He is nice to talk to, and is willing to answer any question. However, if he is not respected, or talked to in an inappropriate way, I can see him not going out of his way to show you just how nice he can be. I would trust him with my care, if hospitalized.
HelterSkelter

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Ms Huntington wrote:
I agree that he is brilliant. A very dedicated, informed physician. Actually, when given the chance, he is quite funny. He is nice to talk to, and is willing to answer any question. However, if he is not respected, or talked to in an inappropriate way, I can see him not going out of his way to show you just how nice he can be. I would trust him with my care, if hospitalized.
Exactly. Thank you.
okay

Thaxton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

You must be the biggest b@tch in the world for Dr. Rushton not to like you. I know. Im the biggest dick around and I get alone with him get.

very nice man. However the girls that work there are a bit of gossiping no class people.
Fatback

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

saywhat wrote:
The rudest and the worse dr i have ever had. He thinks that because hes a man he is supeerior to women
He is superior to you if you are a woman
LOL

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Absolutely false. He is a very very very nice man, when shown the respect he deserves. Love him.
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Which one is thomas? And which ones kelly lol
jajas a thief

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

HelterSkelter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thank you.
it has been a long time thanks man i need that
knowit

Wharton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Agree that he's a brilliant dr & quite a nice person. We are lucky to have him in this area. I'm shocked he's been here as long as he has. He does not however put up with bull$hit. Nothing wrong with that.
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

about
Ms Huntington wrote:
I agree that he is brilliant. A very dedicated, informed physician. Actually, when given the chance, hea is quite funny. He is nice to talk to, and is willing to answer any question. However, if he is not respected, or talked to in an inappropriate way, I can see him not going out of his way to show you just how nice he can be. I would trust him with my care, if hospitalized.
So Ms Huntington, i suppose you injoy the jokes he makes about how stupid he thinks his wlfe is. I heard severalp
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

And is very clear none of you have been one of his unfortute patients. Remember heha has good brown nose skills
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

P//
Fatback wrote:
<quoted text>
wow fatback just like him...your ajoke
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

HelterSkelter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thank you.
your a poor and loney soul as well as lost
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

LOL wrote:
Absolutely false. He is a very very very nice man, when shown the respect he deserves. Love him.
lololololo
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Fatback wrote:
<quoted text>
......you must be rushton or JUST a man
Ms Huntington

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

In regards to him speaking poorly about his wife, I have never heard him do this. I would not want to hear anyone speak badly about their spouse concerning how dumb they were. I do know he is very educated, and is an excellent source of information. I have never heard him speak in an unprofessional manner about anyone.
saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Ms Huntington wrote:
In regards to him speaking poorly about his wife, I have never heard him do this. I would not want to hear anyone speak badly about their spouse concerning how dumb they were. I do know he is very educated, and is an excellent source of information. I have never heard him speak in an unprofessional manner about anyone.
again you mmust have never,been his patient. I heard several remarks about how stupid and weak she was. Now i get to go to Duke U Hospital to see if they can fix HIS mistake thah he wont own up to. Lucky me. Thanks rushton i said thanks for shorting me life about 20 yrs. All because i had a good job with good insurance. He wore it out. Oh yes, hes such a wonderful dr and a better slug
SherlockHolmes

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Okay. So. Dr. Rushton is an infectious disease doctor. There is not much he could do to shorten your life by 20 years. He is NOT a surgeon. So, either you have HIV, TB, Hep C, or some tropical disease that you have contracted on your own. Pretty sure Rushton did not give it to you. So, don't blame the doctor for your OWN risky behavior.

Doctors PRACTICE medicine. They are NOT magicians. They are not God. You have to be responsible for yourself and you have to ask questions. They are human. Give the man a break. He does what he does because he wants to HELP. There are many doctors in this community that I would run from. Rushton is NOT one of them. He is a good man, and he is a smart man, and he is a Christi
SherlockHolmes

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Christian man who loves his family and his church. One of few Christians I know who's heart is in the RIGHT place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min George 54,069
For the person posting as "Tina" 4 min Martha 1
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD 10 min I love my hometown 1
highlawn neighborhood watch 16 min Justin and Jaimie 12
who got shot by hpd last night? 17 min Wow 101
East end thief's (Nov '13) 26 min Justin and Jaimie 1,392
Obama golfs while the world burns 32 min nohalgerg 26
scandalous women of huntington 1 hr Haha 6
morris bldg fire 5 hr truth 26
•••
•••
•••
•••