FEMA camps are being built

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Socialist

Atwater, OH

#1 Jun 15, 2013
FEMA camps are coming,
Hide in your basement. Stock up on tin foil hats.
Sid

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Hell there are people in Huntington that would volunteer to live in FEMA camps. You imagine all these HUD characters. Plus the white HOES could have a new place for the black boyfriends to sell drugs and hide out.
Socialist

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Sid wrote:
Hell there are people in Huntington that would volunteer to live in FEMA camps. You imagine all these HUD characters. Plus the white HOES could have a new place for the black boyfriends to sell drugs and hide out.
You are right.
American-Heretic

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 16, 2013
IF one goes into a fema camp alive, They sure as hell won't leave alive.
American-Heretic

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 16, 2013
7 years after katrena people are still in them. and the fema camps in NJ are still in them after sandy hit last year. IF you see one beinging set up in your area, then run far away and fast.
American-Heretic

Huntington, WV

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Get ready for the new normal in America. It sure looks like G.Orwell's "1984" was more of an instructional manual...
Sid

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 16, 2013
American-Heretic wrote:
Get ready for the new normal in America. It sure looks like G.Orwell's "1984" was more of an instructional manual...
Dude, you really need to stop watching Fox News. Santa Claus ain't real and neither are FEMA camps. True the government is supplying housing to those that lost their homes. The question is, would you rather the government not supply housing, even if it is a trailer?
h8ter

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jun 17, 2013
I dont even know why you all are bringing the race thing here, but all the trailer parks I see around here have white trash in them.
Keeptheblacks onhalgreer

United States

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you really need to stop watching Fox News. Santa Claus ain't real and neither are FEMA camps. True the government is supplying housing to those that lost their homes. The question is, would you rather the government not supply housing, even if it is a trailer?
You are a blind, numb, sheep that is headed for the slaughterhouse with a smile on your face.
Sid

Van, WV

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Keeptheblacks onhalgreer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a blind, numb, sheep that is headed for the slaughterhouse with a smile on your face.
Dude, you're talking to a Combat Veteran. I know what it is to take another life. "FEMA" camps ain't it. Put down the Cheetos and go outside and take a deep breath. Now, go see a Psychiatrist.
1 post removed

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Jun 19, 2013
There were never Japanese concentration camps in America.... I mean Bay of Tonkin wasn't a false flag to ...Nam. I mean....the red list and the blue list...I mean....FEMA CAMPS? Like the one in Beckley that they call the "Triangle of Death" for instance? I don't know. We live in some pretty crazy times. I mean at least we'll never suspend Habeas Corpus...wait I mean we'll never have blanket monitoring of peoples online and telephonic activities....I mean...wait. This is all fringe lunatic talk. There was never any talks about ..I don't believe any of this. Nope. Whatever.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#13 Jun 19, 2013
StupidProof wrote:
There were never Japanese concentration camps in America.... I mean Bay of Tonkin wasn't a false flag to ...Nam. I mean....the red list and the blue list...I mean....FEMA CAMPS? Like the one in Beckley that they call the "Triangle of Death" for instance? I don't know. We live in some pretty crazy times. I mean at least we'll never suspend Habeas Corpus...wait I mean we'll never have blanket monitoring of peoples online and telephonic activities....I mean...wait. This is all fringe lunatic talk. There was never any talks about ..I don't believe any of this. Nope. Whatever.
At least you put stupid in your name so there's no false advertising.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 19, 2013
I was just being sardonic. I am not on the whole NWO bandwagon. However, it is common disclosed knowledge that their were internment camps in the U.S. for American-Japanese citizens during WWII. The CIA admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin incident was a false flag event. You might want to also look into projects that have additionally been declassified such as MKULTRA, Project Paperclip, and even recently with the passing of the NDAA. Habeas Corpus has been suspended. Then we have USA Prism which is the DHS blanket of monitoring and data mining program, which again, has been admitted to. So, how that is "stupid", I'd...I'd really like an explanation for that. It's not a conspiracy if it has been admitted to or proven. So I am not a conspiracy theorist or a nutjob who watches infowars nightly news. If you really want to get into a debate, well, let's have one "partner".:)
Sid

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 19, 2013
An explanation won't help. The truth is what it is. You have your opinion of what the truth is and I have mine. Of course you know what they say about opinions. So you keep believing whatever you want.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16 Jun 19, 2013
No, you're wrong. A fact is a fact. A fact cannot be an opinion. Something proven can also not be an opinion. It isn't about believe. If something is a fact, and something is proven, then there is nothing to debated, refute, or even question. I am not trying to be rude, but you CANNOT, no one can refer to a fact as an opinion.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 19, 2013
*about belief, not believe - correction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin on Drugs 2 min MarkJ 106
Lisa Hernandez 9 min Stumble 62
Should I ever show up naked beating on your doo... 10 min Teamrational 30
red light ticket cost 30 min ccc 5
ObamCare horror stories! 31 min fed up 29
I think I am bi curious 50 min Troll patrol 9
Marsha Kombo 1 hr Watch out 4
Holderby Shooting 5 hr Holderby 62
martin shoot 16 hr Agree 71
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]