Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

heard he can't keep a job, his pregnant girlfriend works for wendys and has to support him, they live her her mother. be a man justin and get a job and keep it.
yeeeea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

What's it matter to you ? They been together for a while now , so obviously she knew what she was getting her self into . They love each other & I'm sure their baby won't do without . Maybe they live with her mother for other reasons , but regardless its their business & not yours, nor mine. Quit worrying about other peoples life & relationships & worry aboutyourself , Sadie.
taylor

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

it becomes everybody's business when the lowlife sits on his ass and expects the welfare to give them food stamps health care wic and ect.
boxerrrrrrrrrrrr r

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

must be an om=bama voter
john lawson

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

he think he so hard that dude is a punk
the 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

John Lawson which the f*** are you? Made up name? I out my money on him. U the oinking here bumping ya gums. Go and tell him that. Bet I can predict the out come. Internet gangster
john lawson

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

get some gangster we can meet at the landing
an ex

Daniels, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

loved watching him get his azz beat at toughman
Jordawn Dunfee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I know Justin and all of his family... His whole family is nothing but white trash. Look at who his brother is for Christ sakes (Joshua Clark) the one who robbed the Cinema in Huntington. Lazy, steals off from everyone, almost every clark has kids and don't take care of them. I honestly believe that all of the Clarks gets these poor little girls pregnant (ruining their lives) and dumps them. Leaving the child without a father and making the mothers raise the child alone. All the Clark boys finds these minor girls and the girls aren't too mature so they fall in love over all the bull crap they hear then once they get pregnant. They are gone. Joshua Clark got his girl friend pregnant just too stay out of prison for robbing those people. Now the kid has no father for up to 60 years. Chris Clark (almost 21) has at least 2 kids now all by mothers that are minors. Where are these girls parents??? Why are these parents not having him arrested for this or better yet giving him the beating of his life. If you ask any of the Clark boys about this they all laugh like it's a joke. These kids aren't a joke and need a father... grow the hell up. The Clark girls are just as bad though Justin's mother has at least 5 kids and the same with her sister Cari Clark. They have all these kids and even though most are grown now they all go out on family outings such as Wal Mart and to the Mall to steal things for the grand babies. Both Staci and Cari Clark have kids locked up now and instead of teaching the otheer kids not to make the same mistakes they act like nothing ever happens. My Name is Jordawn Dunfee and and I am 17 years old and I have a daughter with Chris Clark. Wonderful father (JOKE) he is a worthless father. He has never done a thing for my baby and like I said before he left me alone to raise this child all alone. I know for a fact that they steal things all the time because Cari, Kayla, Kassie Clark and myself use to go to WalMart and other places all the time and they use to steal things and now I am on probation for what they done. Because when I got caught they ran and left me. True friends (not). I hope they all get caught and end up in prison. Cari Clark is my daughter's grandmother and she acts like I owe her something everytime she spends time with her own grand daughter. I know that this was suppose to be about Justin Clark but I was even srewed over by Justin Clark. One day I was fighting with Chris and I was crying because Chris pulled a gun to my face and kept on hitting me. Chris finally walked out and Justin came up to the apt. and Justin acted like he was there for me and forced himself on me and rapped me. After acting like he was there for me bad mouthing Chris. My daughter was sitting right there in the floor. He told me that if I said anything he would kill me. I hope that he dies for what he has done to me.
Out

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

This punk jumped my friend. I know where they live
teresa

Van, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jordawn Dunfee wrote:
I know Justin and all of his family... His whole family is nothing but white trash. Look at who his brother is for Christ sakes (Joshua Clark) the one who robbed the Cinema in Huntington. Lazy, steals off from everyone, almost every clark has kids and don't take care of them. I honestly believe that all of the Clarks gets these poor little girls pregnant (ruining their lives) and dumps them. Leaving the child without a father and making the mothers raise the child alone. All the Clark boys finds these minor girls and the girls aren't too mature so they fall in love over all the bull crap they hear then once they get pregnant. They are gone. Joshua Clark got his girl friend pregnant just too stay out of prison for robbing those people. Now the kid has no father for up to 60 years. Chris Clark (almost 21) has at least 2 kids now all by mothers that are minors. Where are these girls parents??? Why are these parents not having him arrested for this or better yet giving him the beating of his life. If you ask any of the Clark boys about this they all laugh like it's a joke. These kids aren't a joke and need a father... grow the hell up. The Clark girls are just as bad though Justin's mother has at least 5 kids and the same with her sister Cari Clark. They have all these kids and even though most are grown now they all go out on family outings such as Wal Mart and to the Mall to steal things for the grand babies. Both Staci and Cari Clark have kids locked up now and instead of teaching the otheer kids not to make the same mistakes they act like nothing ever happens. My Name is Jordawn Dunfee and and I am 17 years old and I have a daughter with Chris Clark. Wonderful father (JOKE) he is a worthless father. He has never done a thing for my baby and like I said before he left me alone to raise this child all alone. I know for a fact that they steal things all the time because Cari, Kayla, Kassie Clark and myself use to go to WalMart and other places all the time and they use to steal things and now I am on probation for what they done. Because when I got caught they ran and left me. True friends (not). I hope they all get caught and end up in prison. Cari Clark is my daughter's grandmother and she acts like I owe her something everytime she spends time with her own grand daughter. I know that this was suppose to be about Justin Clark but I was even srewed over by Justin Clark. One day I was fighting with Chris and I was crying because Chris pulled a gun to my face and kept on hitting me. Chris finally walked out and Justin came up to the apt. and Justin acted like he was there for me and forced himself on me and rapped me. After acting like he was there for me bad mouthing Chris. My daughter was sitting right there in the floor. He told me that if I said anything he would kill me. I hope that he dies for what he has done to me.
if this is true you should report this . rape is a crime
You know

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

1st off, Jordawn is on probation for not going to school and failing every drug test that they give her. 2nd these pitiful little girls who get pregnant by Chris is stupid enough to fuck him without a condom and their mothers need to be shot 4 not having their 15,yr old daughters on birth control and out here having sex all hours of the night. Jordawn stole for herself at wal mart while Cari had to drive to wal mart to go pretend to be her mother and pick her up from wal mart after steeling shit b4 the state police took her ass. So, no one left u anywhere sweetie. if you ask me, Cari saved your little ass. And, u ought to be thankful! if the clarks was so trashy, they sure as hell wouldn't go out of their way to save someone else's child's ass! Cari has been nothing but good to you and your daughter. just because Chris isn't the best father, no wonder. I don't blame him. look at the shit he has to listen to every time ur around.look, you teenage whores shouldve been on birth control a long damn time ago. getting pregnant isn't just the mans fault. it takes 2 to lay down and fuck without protection.com mon sense. so, whoever wrote this, since you seem to know SOOO much about everything, please come knock on the doors of everyone u just talked about and say it to them instead of the internet.you must know where they all live seeing as how you think you know everything that goes on in tier lives. Justin is married now and takes care of his baby and wife, He never raped anyone.. he has letter after letter from Jordawn wanting and begging him to fuck her because she was so obsessed in him.. Im sick of ppl running down the clark's and how horrible they are as fathers when Jordawn lives in a crack house raising a baby around her mother kristie Dunfee who does drugs and stays high 24/7 and how Jordawn steals off everyone. She steals from her own friends.So don't ever lay a cell phone or money around her cause she'll steel it in a minute.. Jordsawn cant even keep a job at Captain D's for steeling money out of the register.talk about pathetic. And, Cari doesn't have to steel anything for her grand babies,she actually works and spends most of her money on her grandbabies. shes the one who makes sure Jordawns daughter actually has holidays because if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have shit. Jordawn lets her grandparents support her baby. and lives with her crack head mother. She's a low life of a parent the way she treats her baby. and how it has to be raised in a drug house. So, b4 bashing out and downing others,u need to look at your own pathetic life. Instead of downing the babies father all the time, get your dumb ass on birth control or make him wear a condom. So, your mother needs her ass beat for not having you on birth control a long time ago. And, for the record since you seem to so much, Stacy has 4 kids. Dumb fuck. Honestly, Chris should've just killed you when he had the chance, becasue your nothing but a lieing 2faced little drama making whore who sleeps with everyone's boyfriends. Keep talking shit on here cause you know you wont ever say shit to any of their faces just like anyone else who has a smartass comment.
haha

Hookstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

I can name 12 people Jordawn has been with lol I don't think she wrote that though
lol

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Jordawn didnt write that shit. Jordawn cant even spell so i know it wasnt her dumbass.
Justin

Pearisburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

People are childish smh
blunt

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

All I have heard about the clarks is they are trash Justin isn't with his baby's momma he just got out of jail for beating her up an yes she works at wendys Justin doesn't work unless you count slinging dope all the clarks steal an sell dope Justin mother is the reason Steve Stover is dead an a innocent child because she chased him that night and cause the accident why isn't she in jail for that she is a piece of crap they all are

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 2 hr Jacob 201
RickyBobby's Art Deli 3 hr goodwitch 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 56,922
Subway rt 60 3 hr Ex customer 14
samantha blevins 3 hr Pixxie 10
Debbie Gallian 4 hr Badbitchforever 3
Friday Night Flooding 4 hr nohalgerg 24

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••