Things caused by Global Warming
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#185 Feb 28, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless...Hey genius, the websight is to make fun of YOU not me.
Sure thing chief. You weren't fooled at all by that fake site.

Conservatism on display ...
The blame game

Chesapeake, VA

#186 Feb 28, 2014
I think Global worming has caused more sasquatch moth man and grass man sightings in WV, more Black cat sightings than ever before. "Tis been a strange phanomina in those hills due to Al Gore and the way he changed this climate. There is one thing for sure, and that is! " If we don't like it, want it, approve or disapprove of it" we can blame it onto Global warming.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#188 Feb 28, 2014
Kaitlyn Renee wrote:
Global warming is a liberal cult religion.
It's science.

You guys try to impose your cultish views on our schools. Maybe one day you'll evolve.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#190 Mar 1, 2014
Kaitlyn Renee wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe. I doubt I will ever leave my Bible and guns behind. I guess you can always hope. I am a strong minded conservative right wing. I certainly do not understand the Left anymore than they understand me.
It's funny that modern Christians don't even get the irony of their guns and god culture.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#192 Mar 1, 2014
Kaitlyn Renee wrote:
<quoted text>There's no irony . Christians are not taught to kill nor are we doormats for evil either.
I think you've missed one of the main points of your bible. The idea that Jesus had all of this power but chose to die for your sins instead of destroying his enemies is lost in modern America's Christianity. I guess your gun is one of those safe guns that doesn't kill people. Where do you get one of those? Vacation bible school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 7 min Loupe 168
ISIS Situation 31 min william 14
Some Christians Hating on gays I don't understand 40 min confused 1
Special Metals layoff 51 min showmeyournuts 7
Veterns homeless resource center 1 hr Julie 10
Rusty Eads 2 hr Big Daddy 6
New to area 4 hr Observer 3
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE