Things caused by Global Warming

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#164 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>The lowest unemployment rate in several years indeed....and liberals are proud of that? In all these years this is the best we can expect from liberalism?... Sad....and the CBO says expect an additional 2.5 million more jobs lost due to obamacare. Only a democrat would celebrate 30% unemployement rate and then raise the debt limit ceiling while illegally delaying their own health care bill by illegally rewriting the law. And this was all made possible by massive voter fraud......we officially live in a banana republic.........liberalism on display.
Well just to pick out one easily refuted lie from this babble would be the 2.5 million jobs lost. All of the right wing nitwits jumped in this number in the CBO report as if those jobs would disappear. But if you would pay attention to more than just old headlines on the blaze you'd know that was wrong. That's the number of people they're calculating keep their jobs just for the insurance. Now they can voluntarily leave the job to do other things. The jobs will still be there genius. Other people will fill them.

Maybe ask your imaginary wife to explain if to you since she isn't going to her imaginary job today.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#165 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
Looks like we got another 4 inches of global warming last night...lol
Yeah snow in the middle of winter, what an odd occurrence.
BTW, that 4 inches that have melted by 3PM.
Looks like Russia is having record warm temperatures, so what exactly is your point burnboy?
Oh, that's right, you don't know how to make one.....
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#166 Feb 13, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just to pick out one easily refuted lie from this babble would be the 2.5 million jobs lost. All of the right wing nitwits jumped in this number in the CBO report as if those jobs would disappear. But if you would pay attention to more than just old headlines on the blaze you'd know that was wrong. That's the number of people they're calculating keep their jobs just for the insurance. Now they can voluntarily leave the job to do other things. The jobs will still be there genius. Other people will fill them.
Maybe ask your imaginary wife to explain if to you since she isn't going to her imaginary job today.
Lmao. Liberalism on display.

If obamacare is so great then why is obama delaying the employer mandate until after the elections? Go ahead and explain it to us...i mean its a great thing right? Lol. Thats what i thought.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#167 Feb 13, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah snow in the middle of winter, what an odd occurrence.
BTW, that 4 inches that have melted by 3PM.
Looks like Russia is having record warm temperatures, so what exactly is your point burnboy?
Oh, that's right, you don't know how to make one.....
Yea i dont know how to make a point...Grow up...youre just mad because i keep proving you wrong.

Example: i said 100 million were snowed in....you claimed i made the number up in typical liberal fashion...i immediately proved you wrong in an embarrasing way by providing numerous links to backup my claim.....youre wrong sometimes....get over it you obnoxious liberal.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#168 Feb 13, 2014
So tell us "zaphod"....what happened to all your posts? Seems kinda weird that all your posts dissapear and you change your name...care to explain?.....lmao....You friggin'
weirdo...

Location hidden

#169 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
So tell us "zaphod"....what happened to all your posts? Seems kinda weird that all your posts dissapear and you change your name...care to explain?.....lmao....You friggin'
weirdo...
I guess if you use too many swear words topix blocks you and removed your posts. It's not rocket science nitwit.

Your imaginary wife find a job yet? I need a house cleaner but she has to fit in the uniform. Unless you're leaching off the guvment and don't want to give up that sweet welfare.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#170 Feb 14, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you use too many swear words topix blocks you and removed your posts. It's not rocket science nitwit.
Nitwit? Hahahahahahahaha. Did you forget your tin foil hat this morning ass breath?....I thought you said topix didnt censor people or delete posts. Didnt you even start a thread about me...for the sole purpose of calling me a liar?

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-wv/T...

Does that mean you were wrong? And even so why are my posts still here shiteater? I curse all the friggin time.....Admit it, youre full of horseshit. You dont even live in huntington. What a freaky little liberal douchebag you are....

Liberalism on display...
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#171 Feb 14, 2014
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your wife to get up and go get a job..
Lmao...typical liberal compassion..tell that to the millions who are jobless....You cant just "go find a job"...Thats fairly "simplistic" thinking now isnt it. No wonder liberals have to cheat to win elections.
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>You made my point about simplistic thinking.
Thank you.
No, thank YOU.....lol...liberalism on display.

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#172 Feb 14, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i dont know how to make a point...Grow up...youre just mad because i keep proving you wrong.
Example: i said 100 million were snowed in....you claimed i made the number up in typical liberal fashion...i immediately proved you wrong in an embarrasing way by providing numerous links to backup my claim.....youre wrong sometimes....get over it you obnoxious liberal.
Well you continually make a point of showing how clueless and stupid you are, in that, you are 100% successful.
Mad? Moi? I, along with just about everyone else in here is laughing at you.Your post make me giggle, not angry.
You have never given a legitimate link to back up your whacky theories, you know, the theories you mirror from these inane links.
BTW, conservatard, you didn't write "100 million were snowed in." You wrote "100 million people were frozen IN their homes." But its funny you still don't know the difference between weather and climate and that you affix the weather from just one country on the climate of the earth. But you keep on with your illogical tirades, we'll keep on laughing at you.
New York NY

New York, NY

#173 Feb 14, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>Well you continually make a point of showing how clueless and stupid you are, in that, you are 100% successful.
Mad? Moi? I, along with just about everyone else in here is laughing at you.Your post make me giggle, not angry.
You have never given a legitimate link to back up your whacky theories, you know, the theories you mirror from these inane links.
BTW, conservatard, you didn't write "100 million were snowed in." You wrote "100 million people were frozen IN their homes." But its funny you still don't know the difference between weather and climate and that you affix the weather from just one country on the climate of the earth. But you keep on with your illogical tirades, we'll keep on laughing at you.
Aww.....a liberal genius educated by MSNBC University calling a conservative stupid. Classic!
New York NY

New York, NY

#174 Feb 14, 2014
If odumba and Pelosi were on a sinking ship who should be saved?....America!!!

Location hidden

#175 Feb 14, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao...typical liberal compassion..tell that to the millions who are jobless....You cant just "go find a job"...Thats fairly "simplistic" thinking now isnt it. No wonder liberals have to cheat to win elections.

Gosh wrote, "<quoted text>You made my point about simplistic thinking.
Thank you."

Typical conservative. Always uses every single government program they whine about everyone else using. The wife signing up for grub stubs yet or you waiting until your stockpile in the bunker runs out?

This is all just a big fat lie anyway. What job in Huntington was lost due to the medical device tax?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#176 Feb 14, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao...typical liberal compassion..tell that to the millions who are jobless....You cant just "go find a job"...Thats fairly "simplistic" thinking now isnt it. No wonder liberals have to cheat to win elections.
<quoted text>
And yet that is standard you expect to be applied to everyone of whom you disapprove.

Talk is talk. Let us know when you decide to get off the couch and start walking. lol.

(Just in case you weren't sure, that is laughing AT you.)

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#177 Feb 14, 2014
New York NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww.....a liberal genius educated by MSNBC University calling a conservative stupid. Classic!
Jokes on you, Im not a liberal, and I have NEVER watched MSNBC, in fact, I dont even know if I get that channel. But, you go ahead and keep grasping at straws......
Huntington Citizen

Hockessin, DE

#178 Feb 14, 2014
Liberals love their food stamp cards. If your a liberal, there should be a federal law that pays all your salary (if there is actually a liberal who works) on EBT cards. That way you can be "part of the system" and feel that queer pride you libs feel when your gay king speaks his lies and blasphemy.

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#179 Feb 14, 2014
Huntington Citizen wrote:
Liberals love their food stamp cards..
8 of the 10 states with the most SNAP recipients are red states, and within the 2 states that are blue, most of the recipients live in rural/republican districts.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#180 Feb 17, 2014
Huntington Citizen wrote:
Liberals love their food stamp cards. If your a liberal, there should be a federal law that pays all your salary (if there is actually a liberal who works) on EBT cards. That way you can be "part of the system" and feel that queer pride you libs feel when your gay king speaks his lies and blasphemy.
OMG, we LIVE for our cards. We REVERE our cards. We DRAW BREATH for our cards. How did you know? Did you just guess? Have you had a card too? Do you have a car and everything?

You are, like, really smart huh?
1 post removed
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#182 Feb 28, 2014
We are now under threat of meteor bombardment if we dont give more money to Al Gore... Lmao

http://www.ecoenquirer.com/global-warming-ast...

"Now that all reputable scientists agree that global warming is the greatest threat to face mankind since the secretly-thwarted alien invasion of 1955, it seemed that just the warming alone was enough to strike terror in the hearts of Earth's imperiled inhabitants. But this new connection between global warming and the asteroid threat makes immediate action to avoid planetary collision just as important as avoiding planetary meltdown"..

Location hidden

#183 Feb 28, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
We are now under threat of meteor bombardment if we dont give more money to Al Gore... Lmao

http://www.ecoenquirer.com/global-warming-ast...

"Now that all reputable scientists agree that global warming is the greatest threat to face mankind since the secretly-thwarted alien invasion of 1955, it seemed that just the warming alone was enough to strike terror in the hearts of Earth's imperiled inhabitants. But this new connection between global warming and the asteroid threat makes immediate action to avoid planetary collision just as important as avoiding planetary meltdown"..
You're such a clown

http://www.ecoenquirer.com/Terms-Conditions.h...
Silent Majority

Bladensburg, MD

#184 Feb 28, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a clown
http://www.ecoenquirer.com/Terms-Conditions.h...
Priceless...Hey genius, the websight is to make fun of YOU not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage? 8 min looking1 9
Baltimore Street EastEnd 15 min Herman Jeffries 5
for black people. 4 29 min The prick 88
hillary 44 min Troll Patrol 3
flirty women @ CHH 2 hr female RN 23
Donald Trump Raises $18 Million since debate 2 hr Troll Patrol 6
Coven in Huntington 3 hr Adb 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance