Things caused by Global Warming
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#142 Feb 7, 2014
zaphod screws Gosh wrote:
Global warming was started by the same retarded liberal types that once thought the earth was flat. I think some liberals still think the earth is flat. Liberals call intelligent people capable of critical thinking "stupid", "ignorant", "get an education" etc.
That is why the liberal democrats push welfare for everyone. They know they are not capable of being creative or making a living. They use their paper tigers to try and scare the hard working conservatives into submission so they will continue to work and pay the welfare bum taxes.
The fact that you are unwilling to think is what makes you say these things.

Where do liberals push "welfare for everyone"?

Saying that liberals are incapable of creativity or making a living is either intended to be provocative or you are just stupid.

Attack me all you want. It won't make you any smarter.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#143 Feb 7, 2014
BTW, it was the conservative side of society that insisted that the world was flat.

lol

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#144 Feb 7, 2014
zaphod screws Gosh wrote:
Global warming was started by the same retarded liberal types that once thought the earth was flat. I think some liberals still think the earth is flat. Liberals call intelligent people capable of critical thinking "stupid", "ignorant", "get an education" etc.

That is why the liberal democrats push welfare for everyone. They know they are not capable of being creative or making a living. They use their paper tigers to try and scare the hard working conservatives into submission so they will continue to work and pay the welfare bum taxes.
LoL
Sure thing sport.
Those darn scientists with their flat earth, creationism, etc... errr wait that's the entrance exam for the tea party. Nice try though.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#145 Feb 8, 2014
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do liberals push "welfare for everyone"?
An honest question that deserves an honest answer...

White House spokesman Jay Carney said something remarkable this week Gosh I think you should hear...

"“Opportunity created by affordable, quality health insurance allows families in America to make a decision about how they will work, or IF they will work.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/06/th...

Deciding not to work is an "opportunity"?....wo w. I thought progressives were all about "progress"?...Thats doesnt sound like progress to me.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#146 Feb 10, 2014
I think when the comment if viewed in context, that being that Americans have the right to or not to work. To work fewer or no hours however it best suits their lives and families.

For example, a woman who has a new baby decides to not work and be a stay at home Mom.

That being said, I think Carney could have said the same thing a bit differently and have reduced the chatter on the comment.
Blow me

Charleston, WV

#147 Feb 10, 2014
If Obama were to round up dogs and kill them for sport, the left would tell us how he is making the world safe for cats. You can paint pin stripes on a turd, but it is still a turd.
hey

Huntington, WV

#148 Feb 10, 2014
Blow me wrote:
If Obama were to round up dogs and kill them for sport, the left would tell us how he is making the world safe for cats. You can paint pin stripes on a turd, but it is still a turd.
What you see in the mirror is your business.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#149 Feb 11, 2014
Gosh wrote:
I think when the comment if viewed in context, that being that Americans have the right to or not to work. To work fewer or no hours however it best suits their lives and families.
For example, a woman who has a new baby decides to not work and be a stay at home Mom.
Feel free to "put it in context" for us....

But the truth of the matter is that obamacare is killing jobs and that makes obama look bad. We cant have obama look bad now can we. Its all about obama and vote buying. The only way to turn this into a positive is to convince people that being unemployed with high insurance rates is a GOOD thing.....oh yea, its also colder because its getting warmer.
1 post removed
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#151 Feb 11, 2014
I don't doubt there are job issues and I will freely acknowledge that the President has egg on his face from parts of this, including turning lengthy comments into sound bites, an issue that faces all politicians.

I'm sorry you don't think context is important. Maybe because it doesn't match-up with your point of view.

Nothing in America is as simplistic as those who oppose things wish it to be. Yeah, it sounds good in an attack but it doesn't always stand-up to the light of day.

Do you ever wonder how ACA would be working if the Administration was able to enact the exact program they planned instead of this mish mash of special interest protections, protections that came from BOTH sides of the aisle?

Everything is a compromise, even when it doesn't appear to be so.

Either you read the transcript from the briefing or you didn't.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#152 Feb 12, 2014
Gosh wrote:
I don't doubt there are job issues and I will freely acknowledge that the President has egg on his face from parts of this, including turning lengthy comments into sound bites, an issue that faces all politicians.
Nobody cares if obama "has egg on his face"...its not about obama's future, its about ours...
Gosh wrote:
I'm sorry you don't think context is important. Maybe because it doesn't match-up with your point of view.
My "point of view" is from a regular guy with high health care costs and diminishing opportunity and a wife who just lost her job...
Gosh wrote:
Nothing in America is as simplistic as those who oppose things wish it to be. Yeah, it sounds good in an attack but it doesn't always stand-up to the light of day.
Lol...we dont wish "it was simplistic", we dont want it at all...an "attack" is when you force something down the throat of the person who "opposes" it...defending oneself from the dangers of liberalism is not "attacking".
Gosh wrote:
Do you ever wonder how ACA would be working if the Administration was able to enact the exact program they planned instead of this mish mash of special interest protections, protections that came from BOTH sides of the aisle?
The government shouldnt have their hands in health care in the first place, thats the point...you libs just proved it with your zillion dollar websight that doesnt work....My wife lost her job AND her health care because of that job killing medical device tax...spare me the shuck and jive about how this is good for us.
Gosh wrote:
Either you read the transcript from the briefing or you didn't.
Transcript?...I heard it and watched it in real time.

and nobody's fooled..the new democrat talking points are a joke.. Nothing's "out of context"....The Democrats fucked everything up and now everybody's getting shitcanned from their jobs and getting their insurance cancelled...its damage control time. Time to try and convince the stupid masses that no health care and joblessness is actually a good thing...lmao...we now can achieve our dreams now that we're freed up from this pesky employment.

Heres your "lenthy comment that was turned into a soundbite"...

Jay Carney:

"Over the longer run, CBO finds that because of this law, individuals will be empowered to make choices about their own lives and livelihoods, like retiring on time rather than working into their elderly years or choosing to spend more time with their families. At the beginning of this year, we noted that as part of this new day in health care, Americans would no longer be trapped in a job just to provide coverage for their families, and would have the opportunity to pursue their dreams."

"Trapped in a job"?...lmao

How can we "pursue our dreams" with no money? Lmmfao.

How can we "retire" with no money? Go on welfare? No thanks my liberal friend, i hate communism

Location hidden

#153 Feb 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares if obama "has egg on his face"...its not about obama's future, its about ours...

Gosh wrote, "I'm sorry you don't think context is important. Maybe because it doesn't match-up with your point of view. "

My "point of view" is from a regular guy with high health care costs and diminishing opportunity and a wife who just lost her job...

Gosh wrote, "Nothing in America is as simplistic as those who oppose things wish it to be. Yeah, it sounds good in an attack but it doesn't always stand-up to the light of day. "

Lol...we dont wish "it was simplistic", we dont want it at all...an "attack" is when you force something down the throat of the person who "opposes" it...defending oneself from the dangers of liberalism is not "attacking".

Gosh wrote, "Do you ever wonder how ACA would be working if the Administration was able to enact the exact program they planned instead of this mish mash of special interest protections, protections that came from BOTH sides of the aisle? "

The government shouldnt have their hands in health care in the first place, thats the point...you libs just proved it with your zillion dollar websight that doesnt work....My wife lost her job AND her health care because of that job killing medical device tax...spare me the shuck and jive about how this is good for us.

Gosh wrote, "Either you read the transcript from the briefing or you didn't. "

and nobody's fooled..the new democrat talking points are a joke.. Nothing's "out of context"....The Democrats fucked everything up and now everybody's getting shitcanned from their jobs and getting their insurance cancelled...its damage control time. Time to try and convince the stupid masses that no health care and joblessness is actually a good thing...lmao...we now can achieve our dreams now that we're freed up from this pesky employment.

Jay Carney:

"Over the longer run, CBO finds that because of this law, individuals will be empowered to make choices about their own lives and livelihoods, like retiring on time rather than working into their elderly years or choosing to spend more time with their families. At the beginning of this year, we noted that as part of this new day in health care, Americans would no longer be trapped in a job just to provide coverage for their families, and would have the opportunity to pursue their dreams."

How can we "retire" with no money? Go on welfare? No thanks my liberal friend, i hate communism
Maybe your wife should check to see if now that she's unemployed she would qualify for any subsidies for her healthcare.

And how did obamacare get her canned?

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#154 Feb 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to "put it in context" for us....
But the truth of the matter is that obamacare is killing jobs and that makes obama look bad. We cant have obama look bad now can we. Its all about obama and vote buying. The only way to turn this into a positive is to convince people that being unemployed with high insurance rates is a GOOD thing.....oh yea, its also colder because its getting warmer.
Yeah, who knows, maybe if Obama keeps killing jobs, the lowest unemployment-rate in several years might return to Bush's unemployment-rate numbers. I guess that's real global warming.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#155 Feb 12, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your wife should check to see if now that she's unemployed she would qualify for any subsidies for her healthcare.
I have a better idea, how bout democrats quit screwing the health care system up so my wife can keep the healthcare she liked beforehand AND her job.
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>And how did obamacare get her canned?
Jesus where do you get your news? Youre about the most uninformed person ive talked to...I just told you...medical device tax. Its in the bill...Companies who make medical devices got hit with a big tax...they lay off to cover the cost. The tax generated funds the subsidies.. Eighth grade level stuff here..

Now be a predictable little troll and insult the wife...cause thats the kind of person you are.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#156 Feb 12, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, who knows, maybe if Obama keeps killing jobs, the lowest unemployment-rate in several years might return to Bush's unemployment-rate numbers. I guess that's real global warming.
The lowest unemployment rate in several years indeed....and liberals are proud of that? In all these years this is the best we can expect from liberalism?... Sad....and the CBO says expect an additional 2.5 million more jobs lost due to obamacare. Only a democrat would celebrate 30% unemployement rate and then raise the debt limit ceiling while illegally delaying their own health care bill by illegally rewriting the law. And this was all made possible by massive voter fraud......we officially live in a banana republic.........liberalism on display.

Location hidden

#157 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>The lowest unemployment rate in several years indeed....and liberals are proud of that? In all these years this is the best we can expect from liberalism?... Sad....and the CBO says expect an additional 2.5 million more jobs lost due to obamacare. Only a democrat would celebrate 30% unemployement rate and then raise the debt limit ceiling while illegally delaying their own health care bill by illegally rewriting the law. And this was all made possible by massive voter fraud......we officially live in a banana republic.........liberalism on display.
Good job

Nothing you just said is true.

Bravo

Location hidden

#158 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>I have a better idea, how bout democrats quit screwing the health care system up so my wife can keep the healthcare she liked beforehand AND her job.

-zaphod- wrote, "<quoted text>And how did obamacare get her canned? "

Jesus where do you get your news? Youre about the most uninformed person ive talked to...I just told you...medical device tax. Its in the bill...Companies who make medical devices got hit with a big tax...they lay off to cover the cost. The tax generated funds the subsidies.. Eighth grade level stuff here..

Now be a predictable little troll and insult the wife...cause thats the kind of person you are.
I don't know what's more unbelievable.

You having a wife or if you do that she was fired due to this huge 2% tax.

Neither seems plausible.
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

#160 Feb 13, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job
Bravo
Truth and Silent Majority are mutually exclusive.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#161 Feb 13, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job
Bravo
Which part?.... prove me wrong or shut it.
Silent Majority

Stafford, VA

#162 Feb 13, 2014
Looks like we got another 4 inches of global warming last night...lol
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#163 Feb 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares if obama "has egg on his face"...its not about obama's future, its about ours...
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Jay Carney:
Your entire response indicates your unwillingness to see anything that disagrees with your narrow view. Tell your wife to get up and go get a job. I'm sure you offer her the same advice you have offered everyone else. Is she drawing unemployment? I would hope you would reject money from the government and prefer to look after yourselves.

You made my point about simplistic thinking.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never bet with a republican 22 min hey 161
Archers Flowers Under New Ownership 46 min pville resident 3
I don't know how to change this flat tar 47 min Jed Bob jobillybob 15
right to work passed by the house today 57 min clancy 20
don't you mfers have nothin to say 1 hr You dirty sob 1
Anyone know Shawn or Kenora Koontz? 2 hr Carpet Tile Guy 1
February is Black History Month 2 hr American hell obs... 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages