Things caused by Global Warming
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#47 Jan 21, 2014
water worker wrote:
You liberals and tree huggers need to keep taking your psychtropic drugs, drinking the flouride water, get your flu shots, eat your artificial sweetner and leave the normal people alone. Just concentrate on being gay and getting your queer marriage rights and leave the normal people and weather alone.
You are a fool who believes him or herself to be pertinent to the conversation.

Hint: you are not.
12 posts removed
World on Fire

United States

#60 Jan 26, 2014
I bet if you did a bone marrow sample on zaphod he is completely saturated with sodium flouride. Those liberals enjoy being "progressive slaves". I could see zaphod and Gosh licking the boots of the gaurds in a nazi concentration camp and happy to do it.

They would be the "piper" running through the streets playing their rhyme singing the message of their masters in the streets to the populace as they pass through the streets.
climatologist

United States

#61 Jan 26, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
During the 1970's, liberals start the Ice-Age Scare
http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/05/21...
.When temps rise a bit, the Ice-Age Scare turns into the Global Warming Scare.
The same man who predicted global cooling is now predicting global warming.
"NASA scientist James E. Hansen, who has publicly criticized the Bush administration for dragging its feet on climate change and labeled skeptics of man-made global warming as distracting "court jesters," appears in a 1971 Washington Post article that warns of an impending ice age within 50 years.
http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...
From 1985 on, a steady diet of Global Warming FEAR is fed to the public..
After having duped the public, the Warmists tell us what must be done to "Save The Planet". The 'solutions' ALWAYS coincide perfectly with the goals of The New World Order gang: Higher taxes, control over private enterprise & property, wealth transfers to the 3rd world, less national sovereignty, and more power to the Globalists/UN.
By the late 1990's, temps slightly drop and stabilize. The clever Globalists begin to change the term, "Climate Change" , a catch-all phrase that can cover ALL weather patterns, hot or cold...
When temperatures rise, the Cultists scream: "Global Warming!" When temps fall, the Cultists scream: "Climate Change!" When temps are normal: the Cultists scream: "Don't confuse weather with climate!"<<<< <<<zaphod lmao
Unable to prove their case with any actual experimental science, the Cult resorts to ridicule and intimidation of "climate deniers."
If the "denier" is a layperson, the Cult attacks him as being "uneducated" or "unable to understand science."
Currently liberals blame global warming for every single problem we have on earth..heres some of the ridiculous things liberals blame global warming on...spooky lol
Not to debunk your statement but it has been proven that mother earth has recycled her self time and time again. To say that our industrial boom has not helped speed up this process is extremely nieve and irresponsible. We have bone a lot of damage to this planet. Although it is hard to pinpoint when this deep freeze will happen because meteorology and climate change are not exact sciences it makes it hard to pinpoint when this will happen.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#62 Jan 27, 2014
More liberal fear mongering...if we dont submit to higher carbon taxes then expect more shark attacks...lol.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/m...
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#63 Jan 27, 2014
More bad news....if we dont submit to higher carbon taxes then expect more shark attacks...lol.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/m...
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#64 Jan 27, 2014
C'mon. That's from 2008, almost 6 years ago. I suspect that there has been much more science on climate in the time since this article.

I'm not too worried about shark attacks but I am interested in things that make animals act in abnormal/unexpected ways.
world on fire

United States

#65 Jan 27, 2014
I think I am going to get some vaseline and grease my butthole, trust my big gov, jump the band wagon, and become a liberal. Sometimes I hate being aware of what is really going on.

I saw a show on CNN called "Land of paper tigers and unicorns". It was such a utopia compared to the realistic conservative world I live in.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#66 Jan 27, 2014
Is there such a thing as science in that greasy butthole of yours?
Global Grammy

AOL

#67 Jan 27, 2014
Can we blame global warming for that gay wedding fiasco at the Grammy's?
I am at a loss to explain it otherwise..... Sort of like the two peace dove's released by the Pope being attacked by crow's and seagulls in front of the spectators.....
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#68 Jan 27, 2014
Blame the producers of the show.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#69 Jan 28, 2014
Gosh wrote:
Is there such a thing as science in that greasy butthole of yours?
Lmao...thats funny as hell.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#70 Jan 28, 2014
Thanks to global warming our bridges are collapsing..apparently the steel and concrete cant take the summer heat....lol

"A former member of the Clinton administration, and current Senior Fellow at the virtual Clinton think tank the Center for American Progress, claimed Monday that global warming might have played a factor in the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis last week." I kid you not...

"Melissa Hortman of the Minnesota House of Representatives "speculated that 90-plus-degree heat Wednesday and the above-normal temperatures of the past two summers may have been a contributing factor," and said "You wonder if this bridge was built to withstand the massive heat we have had this summer." Or even if it was built to withstand heat, whether its structural deficiencies undermined the design integrity to a point where heat contributed to the collapse."

"Those who argue against strong action today to reduce greenhouse gas emissions - the adapters who are essentially saying to climate change, "Bring it on!" - cannot criticize those who then ask the obvious adaptation question - how will climate change impact this country and its infrastructure?
Certainly climate change will have the biggest infrastructure impact on our coastal cities, water and sewage systems, levees, and electric grid. But given that a remarkable 70,000 other bridges in the country are also structurally deficient, we should seek to learn whether such troubled bridges can take the ever-growing stresses generated by global warming. We need to be as prepared as possible for a changed climate - as the Center for American Progress has previously argued. Indeed, if the adapters have their way in blocking serious efforts aimed at prevention, we'll need to be prepared for the very worst."

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...

They have a new name for us...."adapters"..lo l
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#71 Jan 28, 2014
I suspect that bridges are engineered with the local climate in mind to allow for expansion and contraction. There is probably a baseline that may ultimately be adjusted for locality.
thesungodhuge9er

Louisa, KY

#72 Jan 28, 2014
Things caused by global warming this huge meat member swinging around in my panties be jealous [email protected]
Get Right

United States

#73 Jan 28, 2014
I bet global warming woukd cease to exist if I gave the liberals my savings, guns, kids, stopped believing in God, attended queer marriage weddings, and started hanging out at abortion clinics preaching about what a great population control method it is.

Maybe I can work harder and provide the residents of the "Liberal Hotels" aka projects free health insurance.

I will go out amd break my back for people that won't lift a finger for me. That is "Liberal America".
Simple

United States

#74 Jan 28, 2014
It's really very simple and no need for a billion words. Global Warmer means our winters will be colder then ever in history or vice versa our winters will be hotter then ever in history and our summers are going to be scorchers. Global warming simply means the weather is going to be radical and extremely off from past normals/typicals. There is no longer a typical weather pattern to be expected, because at this point the weather pattern is in full force keeping everyone in suspense since it's hard to know what to expect and it will continue to be radically changing.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#75 Jan 29, 2014
Global warming strikes again...its -5 this morning...

Give us your carbon tax and run for the hills...global warming causes increased tiger attacks..lol

Listen to this crap...they contradict their own research...they say that its global warming causing the attacks but then go on to say the area is innaccessable, the most dangerous place in the world, and packed with hungry tigers. Lmao. You dont say...

"The tiger attack and the village's revenge on the animal was not unexpected. The Sunderbans' maze of swamp, islands and mangrove forests lying between India and Bangladesh is one of the very few places left in the world where man is not top of the food chain. It is possibly the most dangerous place on earth.
Whereas tiger populations are plunging around the world to the point where there may be only about 6,000 left, in the Sunderbans it is believed that numbers are at least stable. At least 500 are known to live there and this almost INNACESSABLE watery wilderness is now the greatest stronghold of tigers left in the world."

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/s...
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#76 Jan 29, 2014
Simple wrote:
It's really very simple and no need for a billion words. Global Warmer means our winters will be colder then ever in history or vice versa our winters will be hotter then ever in history and our summers are going to be scorchers. Global warming simply means the weather is going to be radical and extremely off from past normals/typicals. There is no longer a typical weather pattern to be expected, because at this point the weather pattern is in full force keeping everyone in suspense since it's hard to know what to expect and it will continue to be radically changing.
So its going to be cold during the winter and hot in the summer?....who woulda thunk. Lol

This statement is totally inaccurate...."Global Warmer means our winters will be colder then ever in history or vice versa our winters will be hotter then ever in history and our summers are going to be scorchers. "

Global warming will make our winters colder?...lmao...good one.

And youre wrong about the summer as well...

This summer was the 47th coolest summer on record...

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/08/17...
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#77 Jan 29, 2014
Get Right wrote:
I bet global warming woukd cease to exist if I gave the liberals my savings, guns, kids, stopped believing in God, attended queer marriage weddings, and started hanging out at abortion clinics preaching about what a great population control method it is.
Maybe I can work harder and provide the residents of the "Liberal Hotels" aka projects free health insurance.
I will go out amd break my back for people that won't lift a finger for me. That is "Liberal America".
I think that folks are more than willing to lift a finger for guys/girls like you. It just isn't the finger you wanted them to lift.
1 post removed
Zzz

Proctorville, OH

#79 Jan 29, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
Global warming strikes again...its -5 this morning...
Give us your carbon tax and run for the hills...global warming causes increased tiger attacks..lol
Listen to this crap...they contradict their own research...they say that its global warming causing the attacks but then go on to say the area is innaccessable, the most dangerous place in the world, and packed with hungry tigers. Lmao. You dont say...
"The tiger attack and the village's revenge on the animal was not unexpected. The Sunderbans' maze of swamp, islands and mangrove forests lying between India and Bangladesh is one of the very few places left in the world where man is not top of the food chain. It is possibly the most dangerous place on earth.
Whereas tiger populations are plunging around the world to the point where there may be only about 6,000 left, in the Sunderbans it is believed that numbers are at least stable. At least 500 are known to live there and this almost INNACESSABLE watery wilderness is now the greatest stronghold of tigers left in the world."
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2008/s...
The article states that tigers live in the ALMOST inaccessible area but are increasingly leaving it and coming into nearby villages, as well as villagers venturing further into the forest. It isn't a contradiction, rather it's that you have a reading comprehension problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Collar Concerns 21 min skank 8
Trump is toast 48 min MarkJ- 87
A Kabal of UN actors is running your govt 51 min -zaphod- 16
Victoria Dawn 1 hr Pullmealong 17
Good jobs? 1 hr Wes 3
Religious bible thumpers who are terrible people 1 hr -zaphod- 131
backpage 1 hr pepper 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance