Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#1 Jan 11, 2014
During the 1970's, liberals start the Ice-Age Scare

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/05/21...

.When temps rise a bit, the Ice-Age Scare turns into the Global Warming Scare.

The same man who predicted global cooling is now predicting global warming.

"NASA scientist James E. Hansen, who has publicly criticized the Bush administration for dragging its feet on climate change and labeled skeptics of man-made global warming as distracting "court jesters," appears in a 1971 Washington Post article that warns of an impending ice age within 50 years.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/...

From 1985 on, a steady diet of Global Warming FEAR is fed to the public..

After having duped the public, the Warmists tell us what must be done to "Save The Planet". The 'solutions' ALWAYS coincide perfectly with the goals of The New World Order gang: Higher taxes, control over private enterprise & property, wealth transfers to the 3rd world, less national sovereignty, and more power to the Globalists/UN.

By the late 1990's, temps slightly drop and stabilize. The clever Globalists begin to change the term, "Climate Change" , a catch-all phrase that can cover ALL weather patterns, hot or cold...

When temperatures rise, the Cultists scream: "Global Warming!" When temps fall, the Cultists scream: "Climate Change!" When temps are normal: the Cultists scream: "Don't confuse weather with climate!"<<<< <<<zaphod lmao

Unable to prove their case with any actual experimental science, the Cult resorts to ridicule and intimidation of "climate deniers."

If the "denier" is a layperson, the Cult attacks him as being "uneducated" or "unable to understand science."

Currently liberals blame global warming for every single problem we have on earth..heres some of the ridiculous things liberals blame global warming on...spooky lol
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Global warming helps Al Queda ...lmao

Global warming is helping America's sworn enemies al Qaeda as well as the Taliban in Afghanistan.

So claimed ABCNews.com 's "World News Webcast" Friday in a segment not only designed to increase America's fear of Al Gore's money-making bogeyman, but also give cover to President Obama as things in Afghanistan continue to spiral out of control.

BLAKEMORE: Afghanistan, eleven years into a drought with no end in sight. Snows vanishing from mountains that used to pour melt water down into orchards and fields now leaving young men with no money or work. Arian Sharifi worked with ABC News there, and recently in the Afghan government.
ARIAN SHARIFI, GRADUATE STUDENT AT PRINCETON UNIVERSITY: A lot of more people -- young male -- who are unemployed with nothing to do, and so the Taliban basically seems an attractive thing for them to join. The Taliban pays most of the fighters. In other ways they are protecting the poppy crops.
BLAKEMORE: And the poppy crops, which the Taliban encourage and tax, are making them and their al Qaeda allies very rich, an estimated half a billion dollars a year. Many farmers say they are now growing opium poppies because they need little water, good in the lengthening drought. So the rising temperatures are helping both heroin traffickers and their Taliban and al Qaeda supporters.
So, according to Blakemore, the problems in Afghanistan -- drought, heroin production and trafficking, unemployment, AND the growth in the Taliban and al Qaeda -- are directly linked to global warming.

Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Global warming causes teen prostitution... Lmao

"'FAMINE BRIDES'

Incidences of sexual abuse skyrocket during chaotic post-disaster periods, the report finds, as so do early and forced marriages, in which the girls become “famine brides,” essentially exchanged for money that families can use to buy food.After talking to girls from Ethiopia and Bangladesh, the study researchers found that three needs rang true across cultures: greater access to quality, useful education; better protection from violence; and increased participation in climate change decision making and preparedness plans.

The researchers recommend that policy makers take those needs into account when creating laws and plans to deal with crises.

http://www.trust.org/item/...
1 post removed
Lonnie Farnsworth

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jan 11, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
During the 1970's, liberals start the Ice-Age Scare

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/05/21...

.When temps rise a bit, the Ice-Age Scare turns into the Global Warming Scare.

The same man who predicted global cooling is now predicting global warming.

"NASA scientist James E. Hansen, who has publicly criticized the Bush administration for dragging its feet on climate change and labeled skeptics of man-made global warming as distracting "court jesters," appears in a 1971 Washington Post article that warns of an impending ice age within 50 years.

From 1985 on, a steady diet of Global Warming FEAR is fed to the public..

After having duped the public, the Warmists tell us what must be done to "Save The Planet". The 'solutions' ALWAYS coincide perfectly with the goals of The New World Order gang: Higher taxes, control over private enterprise & property, wealth transfers to the 3rd world, less national sovereignty, and more power to the Globalists/UN.

By the late 1990's, temps slightly drop and stabilize. The clever Globalists begin to change the term, "Climate Change" , a catch-all phrase that can cover ALL weather patterns, hot or cold...

When temperatures rise, the Cultists scream: "Global Warming!" When temps fall, the Cultists scream: "Climate Change!" When temps are normal: the Cultists scream: "Don't confuse weather with climate!"<<<< <<<zaphod lmao

Unable to prove their case with any actual experimental science, the Cult resorts to ridicule and intimidation of "climate deniers."

If the "denier" is a layperson, the Cult attacks him as being "uneducated" or "unable to understand science."

Currently liberals blame global warming for every single problem we have on earth..heres some of the ridiculous things liberals blame global warming on...spooky lol
The lineral queers love to ride any bandwagon. They like the wagon seats with a phallus in the middle that will fit in their a$$es.

They are scared of guns because they know the decent people will eventually get fed up with them and shoot them.
ChanWangDongFlun gGurchMan

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2014
Please limit posts to 16 trillion characters.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#7 Jan 11, 2014
Global warming has given rise to naysayers, primarily ignorant conservative folks, who will believe the speculative findings of historical climate changes which occurred centuries ago, but cannot comprehend the usage of cameras and thermometers by scientist today.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Global warming now causes global cooling.. lmao

Liberal Researchers claim that "the continuing rise in temps will cause weather like freezing winters and snowstorms"...lmao

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/6865...

Ant this of course will threaten buddist temples ...lol

http://in.mobile.reuters.com/article/idINIndi...

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Global warming causes Conservatives to whine and cry about Liberals. Oh wait... EVERYTHING causes that.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#10 Jan 12, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
Global warming has given rise to naysayers, primarily ignorant conservative folks, who blah, blah, blah....
"Ignorant conservative folk", heard it all before..liberal insults are predictable, read my first post again, it predicts your responses with astonishing accuracy...

Heres a petition containing the signatures of 31, 000 american scientists who claim global warming is a revenue generating hoax. Over 9000 are PH D's..

http://www.petitionproject.org/index.php
http://www.petitionproject.org/signers_by_las...
Blow me

Scott Depot, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ignorant conservative folk", heard it all before..liberal insults are predictable, read my first post again, it predicts your responses with astonishing accuracy...
Heres a petition containing the signatures of 31, 000 american scientists who claim global warming is a revenue generating hoax. Over 9000 are PH D's..
Please do not distort this argument with facts. This is not something that can be debated. Global warming is a religion to these believers, with a cult like following that will not be swayed or deterred.

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Thats the dumbest website I have ever seen!( well except maybe Topix)
In 3 minutes I was able to sign the petition as a PHD.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#13 Jan 12, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
So technically youre a fraud now?...awesome. Lol
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#14 Jan 12, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Thats the dumbest website I have ever seen!( well except maybe Topix)
Taken from the webpage:

"Thank you for your interest in signing this petition, which has now been signed by more than 30,000 American scientists. Signatories to the petition are required to have formal training in the analysis of information in physical science. This includes primarily those with BS, MS, or PhD degrees in science, engineering, or related disciplines.

Please print the petition, fill out the credential section, and sign as indicated. In order to obtain a pdf copy of the petition, click here.

Please mail your signed petition to: Petition Project, P.O. Box 1925, La Jolla, CA 92038.

----------

So you downloaded the application, filled it out and included your credentials, sent it by mail(as instructed), and it has been reviewed and approved... in 3 minutes? Lmao...Youre a liar AND a fraud. The liberal way....
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#15 Jan 12, 2014
More bad news guys...thanks to global warming, rice may be less fragrant...oh the humanity. Lmao

"H Pathak, principal investigator of Indian Agricultural Research Institute's Climate Change Challenge Programme, told TOI the Tarawari basmati grown in research fields in Delhi did not grow long enough and wasn't as fragrant as it should have been when cooked. "

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Global-warmin...
NSA

Jackson, WY

#16 Jan 12, 2014
How much do you want to bet that global temperatures begin to rise again within ten years?

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#17 Jan 12, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Taken from the webpage:
"Thank you for your interest in signing this petition, which has now been signed by more than 30,000 American scientists. Signatories to the petition are required to have formal training in the analysis of information in physical science. This includes primarily those with BS, MS, or PhD degrees in science, engineering, or related disciplines.
Please print the petition, fill out the credential section, and sign as indicated. In order to obtain a pdf copy of the petition, click here.
Please mail your signed petition to: Petition Project, P.O. Box 1925, La Jolla, CA 92038.
----------
So you downloaded the application, filled it out and included your credentials, sent it by mail(as instructed), and it has been reviewed and approved... in 3 minutes? Lmao...Youre a liar AND a fraud. The liberal way....
I spent 20 minutes picking 10 random names from their list of "legitimate petitioners" and NONE of them were climatologist of any kind. I went thru 2 pages of google searches for each name. One of them had a book published about predicting snow- 48 years ago.
But you go ahead and believe the Internet.

Hockessin, DE

#18 Jan 13, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
Global warming has given rise to naysayers, primarily ignorant conservative folks, who will believe the speculative findings of historical climate changes which occurred centuries ago, but cannot comprehend the usage of cameras and thermometers by scientist today.
Global warming has given rise to billable media worshipers like retarded liberals who believe everything on tv.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#19 Jan 13, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent 20 minutes picking 10 random names from their list of "legitimate petitioners" and NONE of them were climatologist of any kind. I went thru 2 pages of google searches for each name. One of them had a book published about predicting snow- 48 years ago.
But you go ahead and believe the Internet.
So now you researched names instead of signing up and it took 20 minutes instead of 3...sorry but you have no credibility now...cant believe anything you say.

And I'm not the one "believing" in anything, that would be you and your fellow gullible liberals...carry on with your "its colder because its getting warmer" shuck and jive.

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#20 Jan 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
Global warming has given rise to billable media worshipers like retarded liberals who believe everything on tv.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and all conservatives disavow FOX

Level 4

Front Royal, VA

#21 Jan 13, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you researched names instead of signing up and it took 20 minutes instead of 3...sorry but you have no credibility now...cant believe anything you say.
And I'm not the one "believing" in anything, that would be you and your fellow gullible liberals...carry on with your "its colder because its getting warmer" shuck and jive.
Wrong again. I did sign up. When I get it back ( that is, if its a real organization) I will post a link.
You just cant admit being wrong ( or gullible), can you?

BTW, when did I ever write "its colder because its getting warmer"
Your desperation is showing......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow! Carousel has changed. 10 min Poontang 6
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 16 min Antiliberal 28
ladies 1 hr Big Daddy 4
Overdoses 1 hr Mrs Bobbie 57
why blacks serve longer prison sentences tha... 1 hr harmi 45
for black people 1 hr harmi 24
Who taught blacks to play sports 2 hr harmi 26
spring valley fight 2 hr Smdh 76

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web