Accident Closes I-64

Accident Closes I-64

There are 8 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Mar 5, 2014, titled Accident Closes I-64. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

An accident shut down a part of I-64 in Huntington on Wednesday. Dispatchers said the accident happened in the westbound lanes between the Hal Greer and 29th Street Exits at about8 p.m. Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#2 Mar 6, 2014
sambaya bluegumz wrote:
Some dumba$$ wrecked in the construction zone.
You really are a D bag.
Ssheppard

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Mar 6, 2014
sambaya bluegumz wrote:
Some dumba$$ wrecked in the construction zone.
Excuse me that man you referred to as a dumbass was clipped from the side, hit by a semi and when he crawled out of his truck was RAN OVER BY TWO VEHICLES. Blake, the man you called a dumbass, is a father two a three year old little boy who needs his dad. Show some damn respect before you open your trap. Thanks!
1 post removed

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2014
sambaya bluegumz wrote:
Hey Mother&@f&@&u@ &$!kr I never said anything about the victim you illiterate Zaphod type piece whale $hit. I was referring to the driver that caused the accident. You people are some illiterate ignorant trash pos.
You mad bro?
Wesson Smith

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2014
sambaya bluegumz wrote:
Hey Mother&@f&@&u@ &$!kr I never said anything about the victim you illiterate Zaphod type piece whale $hit. I was referring to the driver that caused the accident. You people are some illiterate ignorant trash pos.
Your post refers to the guy that actually wrecked, not the person who caused it. According to news reports, this person kept going (white toyota). Re-read your own post dumba$$.
confused

Manakin Sabot, VA

#7 Mar 7, 2014
i just read that" "Blake" had leg and rib injuries , was loaded into a squad car"------a squad car, not an ambulance???? wth
does that have something to do with the fact the sedan that ran him over was driven by a "Holbrook'?? Odd .....just saying
Ssheppard

Bladensburg, MD

#8 Mar 7, 2014
confused wrote:
i just read that" "Blake" had leg and rib injuries , was loaded into a squad car"------a squad car, not an ambulance???? wth
does that have something to do with the fact the sedan that ran him over was driven by a "Holbrook'?? Odd .....just saying
Blake is in the hospital wth are you talking about?
1 post removed
Ssheppard

Bladensburg, MD

#10 Mar 7, 2014
David Randolph wrote:
You topix authors are a breed of your own. These posts I read are so elementary it's disgusting. I remember when internet was first available, mainly intelligent techie types had it. Now that it has trickled down to the white trash trailer park Huntingtonians, the internet as we know it is permanently adulterated with ignorance.
Then please do the white trash people a favor an exit the topix forum. You waisted three minutes of your time and everyone elses to make yourself sound smart. Good job.
confused

Manakin Sabot, VA

#11 Mar 8, 2014
was just saying newspaper article said Blake was taken to squad car, why would he not be protected until placed in ambulance, by qualified medical personnell
could it be, they wanted him shut up, because one of the cars that hit him was a Holbrook driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 485 39 min MarkJ- 12
texas shooting 42 min MarkJ- 52
I thought you libs impeached Trump? 1 hr salute 19
China just squirted in their Hopsing sacks 1 hr Ching Chow 3
Men who pick up prostitutes 1 hr MAPA 30
Dude can really give good head (Mar '17) 1 hr Burgett 35
Trump's Twitter Melt Down 5/20/18 2 hr PreachIT Hypocrites 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages