#44 Jun 18, 2013
Josh who
cash is king

Charleston, WV

#45 Jun 18, 2013
bill mccoy wrote:
<quoted text>
jerry is just as bad as stacy never had anything to run except his mouth
jerry is true polisher a knob polisher talkes about HIS fast car but always walks around car shows with hands in pokes
Ford Bred Bottle Fed

Huntington, WV

#46 Jun 18, 2013
Obviously you are the retard cause you blasted me for a power adder. What is a turbo a power adder lol! I have worked on cars probably as long as you have been in this world I have forgot more than you will ever know. I have had motor cars Nitrous cars blower cars. Come on now just cause I hurt your feeling calling your car a riding lawnmower when you dont have a turbo no need to be upset lol. Its simple you cant have a double standard young fella a power adder is a power adder dont try to call someone out with rules. You can run a turbo but no one else can have anything. You chose a 4 cylinder that would not run with out it not me. I built a motor designed to run nitrous. My car runs without it just not as good. So like I said you cant have your cake and eat it too young fella...
loo

United States

#47 Jun 18, 2013
Ford Bred Bottle Fed wrote:
Obviously you are the retard cause you blasted me for a power adder. What is a turbo a power adder lol! I have worked on cars probably as long as you have been in this world I have forgot more than you will ever know. I have had motor cars Nitrous cars blower cars. Come on now just cause I hurt your feeling calling your car a riding lawnmower when you dont have a turbo no need to be upset lol. Its simple you cant have a double standard young fella a power adder is a power adder dont try to call someone out with rules. You can run a turbo but no one else can have anything. You chose a 4 cylinder that would not run with out it not me. I built a motor designed to run nitrous. My car runs without it just not as good. So like I said you cant have your cake and eat it too young fella...
Anybody want some zx14
1 post removed
3kgt

Chesapeake, OH

#49 Jun 20, 2013
3000gt vr4 with a 2jz swap gonna be running these streets soon. At 675 to the wheels I probably won't even bother with most of these stock "race cars"
3kgt

Chesapeake, OH

#50 Jun 20, 2013
Oh, and I will physically assault the first Honda driver who revs at me. That's just a Ps.
FordGuy

Huntington, WV

#51 Jun 20, 2013
Jerry Collins has always been a slimy dirtball. Always had an expensive ride that SOMEONE ELSE put together because he is like a retard when working on something with his hands. I know him well. Used to work with him. And when you work with him he makes it hard on you because you will carry 65% of the load while he carries 35%. I've also suspected him of being a closet queer. So my vote goes to Jerry Collins for having the "Gayest Car in the Trustate" because of the driver. Him.
Does anyone know if his wife still beats the hell out of him or didn't she divorce him many years ago? I remember her literally blackening his eyes on more than one occasion for disrespecting her. He came to work with sunglasses on. I can't remember if he's still married to that one because I've tried to forget everything about this dirtball.
Brew Crew member

United States

#52 Jun 20, 2013
Jerry is lazy
1 post removed
Lip

Chesapeake, OH

#54 Jun 20, 2013
Tim said he'd stomp a mud hole in your a$$ mexican't... You gonna not say anything ? Can that Subaru get good air on a border jump ?
lmao

Front Royal, VA

#55 Jun 20, 2013
3kgt wrote:
3000gt vr4 with a 2jz swap gonna be running these streets soon. At 675 to the wheels I probably won't even bother with most of these stock "race cars"
Roflmao you have got to be joking sroflmao
78 Chevette

Hurricane, WV

#56 Jun 20, 2013
I have a triple blown quad turbo charged Cleveland ls99 in my Chevette making 4,000hp to the ground I eat asphalt. Now who wants some? I'm running 1.9s in the quarter at 500mph. Ain't no one got shit on the blue waffle. PS no one gives 2 shits how many dicks you've sucked just drive your car.
lmao

Front Royal, VA

#57 Jun 21, 2013
78 Chevette wrote:
I have a triple blown quad turbo charged Cleveland ls99 in my Chevette making 4,000hp to the ground I eat asphalt. Now who wants some? I'm running 1.9s in the quarter at 500mph. Ain't no one got shit on the blue waffle. PS no one gives 2 shits how many dicks you've sucked just drive your car.
Dude u r so full of s*** and your making yourself look like a dumba** just keep posting everyone on here needs a good laugh hahahahahaha
koontz

United States

#58 Jun 21, 2013
Josh and his mustangs = gay
Nico mustang = gay
Black GNX

United States

#59 Jun 21, 2013
3kgt wrote:
Good luck against my old black Buick
78 Chevette

Chesapeake, OH

#60 Jun 21, 2013
This cat laughing at the blue waffle doesn't even know he's prob driving a 83 Honda.
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#61 Jun 22, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
All these old blow master equipped gaystangs running around.
How does a motor vehicle become gay? I was not aware of this. Is there male/female vehicles available? Im a real car guy and would love to purchase a male and female and make some baby power wheels cars wih them. I bet the sex is hot and smoky lol.
cash is king

Saint Albans, WV

#62 Jun 22, 2013
FordGuy wrote:
Jerry Collins has always been a slimy dirtball. Always had an expensive ride that SOMEONE ELSE put together because he is like a retard when working on something with his hands. I know him well. Used to work with him. And when you work with him he makes it hard on you because you will carry 65% of the load while he carries 35%. I've also suspected him of being a closet queer. So my vote goes to Jerry Collins for having the "Gayest Car in the Trustate" because of the driver. Him.
Does anyone know if his wife still beats the hell out of him or didn't she divorce him many years ago? I remember her literally blackening his eyes on more than one occasion for disrespecting her. He came to work with sunglasses on. I can't remember if he's still married to that one because I've tried to forget everything about this dirtball.
if were talking about the same jerry works at special metals if it is his still married to her
FordGuy

Huntington, WV

#63 Jun 22, 2013
Does she still beat him up when he gets out of line? I mean he used to come to work with sunglasses on. Cuts, bruises, black eyes. The whole 9 yards. They said he would try to bully her and she would work him over. I remember this happening more than once. That was 15 years ago. I was shocked. He is a weirdo.
mechanic mike

United States

#64 Jun 22, 2013
Al The Great wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what you just said ? How about we do your 4 cylinders to my 4 cylinders ? You must not know anything about car and compression ratios ,my car is made to run on boost as it has low compression compared to a v8 high compression ..I'm not even going to explain it just google it ,or you may be too dumb to use the intranet ..lmao
You could remove your turbo, run NA with high compression and that 4 banger will still be slow.
lmao

Front Royal, VA

#65 Jun 22, 2013
78 Chevette wrote:
This cat laughing at the blue waffle doesn't even know he's prob driving a 83 Honda.
Nope try again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hal Greer 5 min Imk 1
Trump the Egotistical Orangutan. 13 min john miller 9
Hospital Costs and Charge-Masters 48 min Truth and Justice 1
Black Lives Matter 1 hr American slave 8
Men for men 3 hr Frank 3
Alvin ( I sleep wth all the junkies) nevels 3 hr Hello Kitty 3
Where to meet *good* single women (Jan '11) 3 hr brownie 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages