Gayest street car in the trust ate

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jimmy

Culloden, WV

#1 Apr 26, 2013
All these old blow master equipped gaystangs running around.
Tim

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Alejandro Arreola's Subaru Legacy that thing is riced out and hasn't seen pavement in months.Did I mention it was a homo color
Popo

Penfield, PA

#3 Apr 26, 2013
The orange car that parks on Rt 60 and lives on Roby Road is so gay. I laugh out loud every time I see it.
jamaal deshawn wilson

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2013
n e jap car be gay an n e dude dat driv 1 gay 2
1 post removed
PootieTang

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Any american made car or truck.
Alejandro Arreola

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Tim wrote:
Alejandro Arreola's Subaru Legacy that thing is riced out and hasn't seen pavement in months.Did I mention it was a homo color
Tim what do you drive ,see the car when it's running and call it a ricer ,my car is all go and no show unlike all the dumbasses around here ..know someone's car before talking about it and keep my name out of your mouth ..
1 post removed
Lindsey D

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Not sure if it is still around but has anyone seen the older model car that is green with purple pinstripe, mind you not painted professionally, that has a hulk figure glued to the dashboard with two big hulk fists glued to the trunk. It was always in the kenova area. Also USA car that was painted red, white and blue with about a million stickers covering it. These two have to be the gayest in the tristate.
elite sexy lady

Yawkey, WV

#10 Apr 27, 2013
I'd say any car that isn't a 2013 Corvette is gay. TEE HEE!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Apparently there are a number of homosexual cars. So what determines the gender of a car?
mush mouth

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2013
jamaal deshawn wilson wrote:
n e jap car be gay an n e dude dat driv 1 gay 2
you probably drive the pink one and throw skittles at people "catch the rainbow btch!"

Besides, you talk funny
Tim

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Alejandro Arreola wrote:
Tim what do you drive ,see the car when it's running and call it a ricer ,my car is all go and no show unlike all the dumbasses around here ..know someone's car before talking about it and keep my name out of your mouth ..
You know what I drive

Since: Apr 13

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I drive
obviously I don't and you don't know who the hell I am so keep and my car out your mouth ,I mean you must drive a bright pink twin turbo lambo since since a built turbocharged legacy is considered a ricer and Blue is considered homo lmao
what color is this car

Huntington, WV

#15 Apr 29, 2013
yo yo yo man wrote:
The Play Doh car that runs around town super gay
what color is this car lol
Tim

Ashland, KY

#16 May 8, 2013
Al The Great wrote:
<quoted text>obviously I don't and you don't know who the hell I am so keep and my car out your mouth ,I mean you must drive a bright pink twin turbo lambo since since a built turbocharged legacy is considered a ricer and Blue is considered homo lmao
If it does not run and is all a mythical presence then yes it's ricer
Arnold Palmer

Proctorville, OH

#17 May 9, 2013
Not a car, but the Steelers truck that rolls around town is uber gaye.
Nohomobro

Huntington, WV

#18 May 9, 2013
Tim=vagina ... That legacy will smoke you fool!!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#19 May 20, 2013
Lmao at least other people know my car ,but yeah it's not running because I'm doing extra stuff to motor and Going with a big boy turbo set up ,but if you want to line them up once its together be my guest and ill even give you as many car lengths as you want ..if this is Tim I think it is you drive a fucken slow ass Suprechrged GrandPrix ...noooooooooooo Balllllllllllllllllssssss
lmmfao

Huntington, WV

#20 May 23, 2013
All these wannabe v8 race cars lmao
Tim

Chesapeake, OH

#21 May 23, 2013
Yea it's me punk ill stomp a mud hole in that ass too
Vienna, WV

#22 May 23, 2013
Wtf is a trust ate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabbage Farts 7 min Hfdrc 1
I poop on the floor again (Nov '15) 8 min Douglas 123
America Held Hostage Day 126 10 min Eat it markgay 9
gina (Sep '13) 11 min Minnasota 11
Michelle watkeys (stuman) 14 min Minnasota 1
Anyone know David Watkeys (Jul '12) 48 min Minnasota 53
Donald Trump 48 min Roy Clifton 70

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance