Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Dude listen. Shut the door. Game over. You lost. Ignorant ass. What a loser. Come look me up I'll prove it.
If someone wrecks a car and does not turn it in on the insurance and has it fixed from a buddy thats does that kinda work, than it has been wrecked and not reported!!!

So, dude listen, shut the front door, YOU lost , ignorant ass, u r the loser, come look me up I'll prove it!!!
I know a lot of people who do, and has done body work for yrs!!!
So it will not be on a car fax!!!
Psycho

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

I will never, ever buy a car from Dutch miller Kia ever again!!!
I've had a lot of nice used cars and u got a brand new Kia and have had way more trouble with it than all the used cars I have ever had!!!
I'm warning everyone now, and I've had almost every kinda car out there!!!
Worst one EVER and like I said, it was a new car I'm the first owner!!
When u need repairs done to it under the warranty they try to make it like nothing is wrong with it and when the warranty is ran out than they have to fix it!!
They don't try to work with u either when u need a repair!!!
The One

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Criss, when you put an employee on TV, tell the hill-billy to get their hair trimmed. Terible, scruffy back of the neck on the one fellow.
Mark

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nose better wrote:
Chris Miller is such an ass on those TV commercials and, to a certain extent, in person. Believe it or not, if you catch him in a very rare moment that he isn't acting like a horse's ass or a buffoon, Chris is actually a very intelligent and thoughtful person. So, guess you need to catch him on those rare 5 minute periods that he has taken all his meds. Other than that, he acts like an idiot. Either mommy and daddy didn't tell him no or he failed toilet training...those can be the only explanations.
LoL. Nose another intelligent and truthful post.^5
Josh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Psycho wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone wrecks a car and does not turn it in on the insurance and has it fixed from a buddy thats does that kinda work, than it has been wrecked and not reported!!!
So, dude listen, shut the front door, YOU lost , ignorant ass, u r the loser, come look me up I'll prove it!!!
I know a lot of people who do, and has done body work for yrs!!!
So it will not be on a car fax!!!
Dude you are so full of excuses. When is "NO" not enough. If you guys are doing illegal work on cars I hope you get caught. By the way look me up on the westend I'm easy to find. I'll give you a shot at me. I'll beat you like a rented mule.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min bacon hater 53,519
Falsely accused - DUI (Apr '13) 36 min Simon Hinton 20
Dr. Greg Chaney 1 hr who knows 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Jaimie 1,312
rt 60 walmart 1 hr creep 15
Masturbation 1 hr huh 3
Crackhead junkie Justin roberts 1 hr huh 5
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters