Next Last
veryupsethunting ton

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Whats your opinion??????
humm

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Is there a reason you're asking about every single employee that works at that business?
hmm

Export, PA

#3 Jul 30, 2013
veryupsethuntington wrote:
Whats your opinion??????
Bottom of the barrel car salesmen along with C&O. Dirty criminal record people
Mark

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2013
That just simply isn't true. I've bought several cars from Dutch Miller and I've never had any problems. Just remember, "Show me the Car Fax".
Another one

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2013
Another one that can't eat sleep probally don't own a car.Hmmmm or have a job.And are worried about such as this.lmao.How about the folks that walk in the park.By the way what does this have to do with the price of eggs?
hmm

Export, PA

#6 Jul 30, 2013
Mark wrote:
That just simply isn't true. I've bought several cars from Dutch Miller and I've never had any problems. Just remember, "Show me the Car Fax".
Your just a different kind of stupid arnt ya? There are tens of thousands of vehicles for sale in America that have had accidents, but not reported to car fax. Selling off a clean car fax is desperate . Very few dealers in the tri state are considered "full disclosure" which they don't only check the car fax, but but the car on a lift for frame damage and check the paint with a gauge reader to ensure it hasn't been painted on!
Mark

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 31, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just a different kind of stupid arnt ya? There are tens of thousands of vehicles for sale in America that have had accidents, but not reported to car fax. Selling off a clean car fax is desperate . Very few dealers in the tri state are considered "full disclosure" which they don't only check the car fax, but but the car on a lift for frame damage and check the paint with a gauge reader to ensure it hasn't been painted on!
Well thank you there Mr. Know it all. You're probably one of those turd tampers who don't realize that cars that are badly damaged have to have a salvage title. Insurance companies require it once it is re-sold. Stupid is as stupid does. How does it feel "Stupid".
hmm

Export, PA

#8 Jul 31, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you there Mr. Know it all. You're probably one of those turd tampers who don't realize that cars that are badly damaged have to have a salvage title. Insurance companies require it once it is re-sold. Stupid is as stupid does. How does it feel "Stupid".
It can still be a clean title car and have a previous major accident that was repaired. Salvage is a matter of if the insurance decides to total it. Some are totaled that should be, some are not. You don't know it all so stfu retard!
Mark

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 31, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It can still be a clean title car and have a previous major accident that was repaired. Salvage is a matter of if the insurance decides to total it. Some are totaled that should be, some are not. You don't know it all so stfu retard!
Dude listen. Shut the door. Game over. You lost. Ignorant ass. What a loser. Come look me up I'll prove it.
hmm

Chester, VA

#10 Jul 31, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Dude listen. Shut the door. Game over. You lost. Ignorant ass. What a loser. Come look me up I'll prove it.
Prove what? Your inferior knowledge of how car lots work? Or your purchase from Dutch Miller ( bet ya got bad credit too)?
BJM

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 1, 2013
I bought a new car from Dutch Miller and have been completely dissatisfied with the entire experience. Once they get all your signatures and get paid for your new car, then that's where the assistance stops. If you have a small warranty problem with the car, the service writers are trained to tell you there's nothing wrong with your car and run you out the door. This is because they don't make any money from fixing it. Unless its a cut and dried engine explosion or the transmission falls out the bottom, they don't want to fix your new car if it has problems. They only want the big jobs to gouge the manufacturers for the repair. They will even tell you that YOU were the one who did "something" that made your cigarette lighter quit working so they won't tie up a mechanic trying to figure it out because the factory will not pay them big money to figure out simple problems.
The salesmen are trained to lie and tell you whatever makes you happy to get you to buy the car.
This has all happened to me.
The only pleasant people to deal with there are the guys in the parts department. I've needed some supplies for my car and they are nice and cordial and helpful.
When I bought my car and was waiting on it to be "cleaned" by their people, I watched this young kid (looked like what some of the younger people call a "wigger") half-assing my car. I actually spent many hours the next day cleaning it up myself where he left off.
I've had a lot of small problems with my car and one serious one. Every problem was like pulling teeth getting it fixed.
The service writers, mechanics, some of the salesmen and especially the family that owns the place have all been rather nasty towards me. The one idiot family member they have on all the commercials almost ran me over in the hallway. It was like he was a military fighter pilot suited up and on the way for a combat mission and I was in his way. Sorta like "The King's coming through, better get out of the way."
I did buy one of the cheaper cars they sell there, so I guess they have a special way of treating those customers too because they make less money from selling and servicing them too.
I give every sector of that dealership an F grade except the parts department people.
You will be dissatisfied if you buy something there. They will give you NO support if your car has issues.
I'm trading my car in soon to another dealership. Does anyone know a dealership that has quality people working there and quality, genuine people running the place? Dutch Miller was my first new car experience and it was a total failure.
good guy

Vienna, WV

#12 Aug 1, 2013
BJM wrote:
I bought a new car from Dutch Miller and have been completely dissatisfied with the entire experience. Once they get all your signatures and get paid for your new car, then that's where the assistance stops. If you have a small warranty problem with the car, the service writers are trained to tell you there's nothing wrong with your car and run you out the door. This is because they don't make any money from fixing it. Unless its a cut and dried engine explosion or the transmission falls out the bottom, they don't want to fix your new car if it has problems. They only want the big jobs to gouge the manufacturers for the repair. They will even tell you that YOU were the one who did "something" that made your cigarette lighter quit working so they won't tie up a mechanic trying to figure it out because the factory will not pay them big money to figure out simple problems.
The salesmen are trained to lie and tell you whatever makes you happy to get you to buy the car.
This has all happened to me.
The only pleasant people to deal with there are the guys in the parts department. I've needed some supplies for my car and they are nice and cordial and helpful.
When I bought my car and was waiting on it to be "cleaned" by their people, I watched this young kid (looked like what some of the younger people call a "wigger") half-assing my car. I actually spent many hours the next day cleaning it up myself where he left off.
I've had a lot of small problems with my car and one serious one. Every problem was like pulling teeth getting it fixed.
The service writers, mechanics, some of the salesmen and especially the family that owns the place have all been rather nasty towards me. The one idiot family member they have on all the commercials almost ran me over in the hallway. It was like he was a military fighter pilot suited up and on the way for a combat mission and I was in his way. Sorta like "The King's coming through, better get out of the way."
I did buy one of the cheaper cars they sell there, so I guess they have a special way of treating those customers too because they make less money from selling and servicing them too.
I give every sector of that dealership an F grade except the parts department people.
You will be dissatisfied if you buy something there. They will give you NO support if your car has issues.
I'm trading my car in soon to another dealership. Does anyone know a dealership that has quality people working there and quality, genuine people running the place? Dutch Miller was my first new car experience and it was a total failure.
I can help you. What's a good way to contact ya?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#13 Aug 1, 2013
The manufacturer pays them for warranty repairs.
Good DM Experience

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 1, 2013
I purchased a Hyundai Tucson from DM in 2008. Got an amazing deal (more than 20% of the sticker price off), and nothing but a good transaction.

I had some paint that started peeling off the fog lights within six months. I took it in, and it cost me nothing for them to repaint them.

I have had the regular service work, oil changes, inspection stickers, etc. done. They have given discounts from time to time, and free car washes.

I am always nice and polite to them, and get the same back in excess. Very satisfied.

I have referred three other people who have also had amazing experiences all along the way. It makes me wonder if the problem is truly with the dealership?
data fred

Richmond, VA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank you there Mr. Know it all. You're probably one of those turd tampers who don't realize that cars that are badly damaged have to have a salvage title. Insurance companies require it once it is re-sold. Stupid is as stupid does. How does it feel "Stupid".
salvage title if its totaled or if damage cost exceeds book value of car
Nose better

Nitro, WV

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Chris Miller is such an ass on those TV commercials and, to a certain extent, in person. Believe it or not, if you catch him in a very rare moment that he isn't acting like a horse's ass or a buffoon, Chris is actually a very intelligent and thoughtful person. So, guess you need to catch him on those rare 5 minute periods that he has taken all his meds. Other than that, he acts like an idiot. Either mommy and daddy didn't tell him no or he failed toilet training...those can be the only explanations.
Dirk

Huntington, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2013
Chris is a good guy, layoff. His commercials are designed to get your attention. I don't particularly care for the commercials, but that doesn't take away the fact that he is a good guy and plays a fictional version of himself on TV.
Nose better

Nitro, WV

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Dirk wrote:
Chris is a good guy, layoff. His commercials are designed to get your attention. I don't particularly care for the commercials, but that doesn't take away the fact that he is a good guy and plays a fictional version of himself on TV.
Maybe you didn't read my whole comment - "Chris is actually a very intelligent and thoughtful person."

One more thing, when he isn't acting an a$$ or buffoon his is also very articulate. If you don't know what that means, it means well spoken - able to express himself well.

He may well be a good guy, unfortunately (and I have told him this to his face) he rarely shows it. Family shares the same opinion.
They SUCK

Smyrna, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2013
I gave them the benefit of the doubt the first time and against my better judgement bought a second vehicle from them. Their service is laughable, they lie to cover each others back, and they are SHADY. Took enlisting my attorney's advise to get them to do what they promised to after they sold me a piece of crap car (twice). Don't ever buy from them. Fair warning, wished someone would have told me $42,000 ago.
Ford Man Now

Huntington, WV

#20 Aug 4, 2013
I was a Chevy Man until I bought my first new one from Dutch Miller. They sold me a bumper to bumper coverage that was supposed to cover everything except "wear parts" {tires, brakes, exhaust, etc.} but anything that went wrong with the car wasn't covered. Even the rear window blew out smashing on the interstate when it was a year old and that wasn't covered.{I guess your windows are supposed to blow out every so many miles.} Anyway they turned me in to a Ford Man. I wouldn't buy a pack of gum from Dutch Miller!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Working Security At Sheetz 19 min Mark J 21
Julie Denis and Brandon Alexander 23 min Ckchic 2
Alligator Jackson 31 min Just Me 78
Remove "Crackers" from Store Shelves 31 min Sjwmwf 17
Name that drug dealer or drug house And go 38 min Ankrom 38
Hi Im Morgan brunty 49 min Morgan 1
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 57 min Dont think so 85
Josh Fitzpatrick update 3 hr love JF 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web