Brittany Gill / Tyler Henderson

Brittany Gill / Tyler Henderson

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Curious

Greenville, VA

#1 Jul 20, 2013
They are such a cute couple. I heard they were engaged. That's good for Tyler he seems to be really straightening his life up.
Family friend

Greenville, VA

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Proud of this young man he let those pills take him over seems like he finally woke up an smelt the roses proud of you Ty keep your head up
becky m

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Omg he has a gf I feel so bad we've been talking and messing around for the past couple weeks i feel so bad an used
Brittany

Greenville, VA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
becky m wrote:
Omg he has a gf I feel so bad we've been talking and messing around for the past couple weeks i feel so bad an used
Well miss Becky m ... I don't know who you are but your lying through your teeth. It's awful funny Tyler is with me until we get up in the morning and until we lay down at night. So please tell me when he's " messing around " with you because honestly I don't see how he could possibly do that. And another thing you all haven't been talking either.... Try to go somewhere else with your lies. No one believes you sweetheart... Your not breaking us apart your only making mine and his relationship stronger.
Brad

Summersville, WV

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Dear Brittany, thank you for straightening up Tyler. Damn you have your hands full. I like him but he is a real shit bird at times.
Brittany

Greenville, VA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Brad wrote:
Dear Brittany, thank you for straightening up Tyler. Damn you have your hands full. I like him but he is a real shit bird at times.
Brad, I not only straightened his life up but he has helped me as well. Yes, he can be a real shit bird sometimes but he's the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate, and soon to be husband.
1 post removed
pusher

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jul 22, 2013
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>Brad, I not only straightened his life up but he has helped me as well. Yes, he can be a real shit bird sometimes but he's the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate, and soon to be husband.
So you stopped all the drugs too girl? Good for you, I never thought two negatives could make anything positive. How's your mom doing is she still smoking crack?
Brittany

Greenville, VA

#9 Jul 23, 2013
pusher wrote:
<quoted text>
So you stopped all the drugs too girl? Good for you, I never thought two negatives could make anything positive. How's your mom doing is she still smoking crack?
Didn't know I was on drugs?? As far as my mom I really don't think that's anyone's business, but since you asked yes she is everyday and she will gladly admit it. Too bad your too chicken shit to even put your name.... Haha. I wouldn't be where I am today without my haters so a big FUCK you, and you can keep hating. It really doesn't phase me, I'm loving life and the people who chose to be in it.
pusher

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know I was on drugs?? As far as my mom I really don't think that's anyone's business, but since you asked yes she is everyday and she will gladly admit it. Too bad your too chicken shit to even put your name.... Haha. I wouldn't be where I am today without my haters so a big FUCK you, and you can keep hating. It really doesn't phase me, I'm loving life and the people who chose to be in it.
I don't have to put my name I must know y'all trashy ratchet bitches to know about ur junkie mother now huh!
Brittany

Greenville, VA

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Yup you sure do
felon4

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Sooooo.. to everyone tht likes to obviously gossip about my britt brat and tyler-
Ur words r VeRy entertaining ! However..ur only as good as ur worda rite?! Wrong!...everyone knows tht u aint about shit and if u were to see britt out somewhere nuthin would happen..talk ALL u want..i mean say wht u gotta say or do whtever u gotta do to make uraelf sleep better at nite :)
Everyones familiesr slight disfunctional...just cuz her mom smokes crack dont mean shit..atleast she still eats..sleeps..has a car to get from point A to point B and has a roof over head...idc either way as to who uses wht drug or does wht..as long as theyre supportive of oneanother thts all tht matters....hayley honey...grow up- and i mean mature not get fatter....worry about urself..ur problems and ur addiction..not sumone elses....its crazy how u two used to b such good friends then u turn into a train riding whore..i hate to say tht but
Ur better then wht u put urself out to b...its ok tho cuz we live and we learn rite? Mayb u will b faithful to ur man u have and keep it tht way :)) all i can do is pray for u!
Britt brat babe...i love u and even tho tyler is a douche sumtimes..i still luv his bitch ass too... u all r perfect for eachother...txt me or call me later babe....i love u!!!!!!!!
haha

Mars, PA

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Tyler came to a house I was at buying heroin for him an his girl not to long ago. Hell beat on u too just like he did my bf so watch out he's a woman beater ha dumb bitch only a matter of time b4 he does it to u too :)
Brittany

Greenville, VA

#14 Jul 31, 2013
haha wrote:
Tyler came to a house I was at buying heroin for him an his girl not to long ago. Hell beat on u too just like he did my bf so watch out he's a woman beater ha dumb bitch only a matter of time b4 he does it to u too :)
Well I have never done that shit so it must have been another girl. But as for Tyler he has been sober for almost 3 months. And he beat on ur bf? Well who is ur bf? And the bitch prolly deserved it. But sorry he don't hit me or beat on me sweetie :)) so you all can keep hating like I said before you all are only making our relationship stronger!!!
B maze

Greenville, VA

#15 Jul 31, 2013
Lol your funny brittany beckleheimer
B maze

Greenville, VA

#16 Jul 31, 2013
Who the hell would listen to anything your nasty ass has to say what I use to do is my business an I never beat anyone grow up an get off topix an if u got something to say say it to my face douche bag an ur bf did nothing but talk mad shit about you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East End heroin overdose 1 hr Shannon Rose 8
News Engagement Announcement: 2 hr Party planner 3
rhonda ferguson....... west virginia choice (Dec '12) 2 hr Phsyco 38
prostitutes walking Madison Ave (Aug '15) 3 hr Phsyco 78
Best hair salons in Huntington 4 hr NEED HELP 8
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 4 hr no chance 4
for a black people 4 hr Kiosco 115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages