"Sober" living house
Fred

Chester, VA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Does anyone know the actual purpose of these places?
Because the one off of 6th ave is just a commune for ex convicts, and prostitutes.
Boner Joe

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 26, 2013
Fred wrote:
Does anyone know the actual purpose of these places?
Because the one off of 6th ave is just a commune for ex convicts, and prostitutes.
where exactly is the one on 6th ave? I know of the one near mcdonalds closer to the train tracks. a bunch of girls. sexy
Big boy

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Boner Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
where exactly is the one on 6th ave? I know of the one near mcdonalds closer to the train tracks. a bunch of girls. sexy

Damn I was hopin that was a brothel!! There are a lot of good lookin chicks on the front porch
Fred

Chester, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2013
They are a get out of jail card, making money for someone in Cabell County, and putting others at risk. Put it in areas that are crawling with drugs and whores, and its better than "club med"! Constant influx of new contacts, and street level dealers. HPD do "drive by's" once every month or so; ignoring everything they "don't see" or "don't smell"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Dentures-Good or Bad Place? (Aug '11) 14 min Joy 18
Heather Davis (Mar '12) 35 min Cartman 31
I love to make you late for work on my cannondale 38 min Mitch 1
I like this big cannondale it is fun to run red... 44 min Mitch mcdonald 1
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 53 min Mike 9
Jb's strip club (May '12) 53 min Real 23
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 58 min Mike 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance