Jeffrey George Comfort House closing

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
politics

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 13, 2014
CEO Sellards of St. Mary's Hospital is going to force the comfort house to close because St. Mary's wants the property.
buttery

Lyndora, PA

#2 Feb 13, 2014
politics wrote:
CEO Sellards of St. Mary's Hospital is going to force the comfort house to close because St. Mary's wants the property.
WOW..SMMC never ceases to amaze me. So thankful I do not work there any more.
JuSt SaYiNg

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2014
politics wrote:
What great way to show your appreciation to memorialize one of Huntington's best & nicest doctor...NOT!!!
SMMC, Sellards & dept heads (azz kissers) only care about lining their pockets at the workers & communities expense.
mother n law

Hurricane, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2014
Hoping this is a rumor
politics

Huntington, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2014
wait and see
Just wondering

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 15, 2014
politics wrote:
Where are they getting all this money to buy up property? They just bought the baptist church recently?
Disgruntled

Clay, WV

#7 Feb 15, 2014
They got the money from employee pensions, retirement. Nothing but a bunch of criminals running that place now.
Hmmmm

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2014
Sellards creates lies to get his way ... He recently created a merge inside the hospital that has nothing but a mess and no one is happy about it especially the company that had to take on the new employees and case load. He only hurts other people and their families and only cares about padding his pockets
Arnold

Huntington, WV

#9 Feb 15, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
Sellards creates lies to get his way ... He recently created a merge inside the hospital that has nothing but a mess and no one is happy about it especially the company that had to take on the new employees and case load. He only hurts other people and their families and only cares about padding his pockets
Whatcha talking bout, merge in the hospital??
That computer system that they have SUCKS!!! However did that contract had to be getting some kickback $$$.
one time

South Point, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2014
7 years ago sold out home health & forced those employees out... The ones they didn't lay off or term.. For a few $$$$$
big george is my daddy

Hockessin, DE

#11 Feb 15, 2014
Hmmmm wrote:
The name of the company ( what is the first initial of this company ) that had to take on the other company?
big george is my daddy

Hockessin, DE

#12 Feb 15, 2014
Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>Whatcha talking bout, merge in the hospital??
That computer system that they have SUCKS!!! However did that contract had to be getting some kickback $$$.
Talking about the computer system . A lot of people wonder the same thing. Presentation of the system may have looked good and promising . It's a shame they didn't talk to people that actually used this system. No one would ever purchase this system if they talked to the employees at SMMC.
Patient

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2014
My guess is the company in reference is an anesthesia group. When I had a heart procedure done I was billed by the hospital and another company. I called the company the other day and was told if I could pay the balance before the end of march I would receive a courtesy because they had shut down.
3 posts removed
nosey

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Truth wrote:
The Dr in question had a less than flattering personal life and it bled over to the workplace.
which Dr.?
what up

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Feb 19, 2014
Wow none of these statements are true but funny nonetheless
wow

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2014
what up wrote:
Wow none of these statements are true but funny nonetheless
It is obvious you live under a rock because not one of these statments are false! But continue to live the lie.
politics

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Stay tuned. Another big surprise coming.
mother n law

Hurricane, WV

#21 Feb 27, 2014
politics wrote:
Stay tuned. Another big surprise coming.
Is this surprise going to be bad for employees of SMMC ?
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#22 Feb 28, 2014
Thank you anonymous donor!!! So much for SMMC buying the property.
1 post removed
politics

Huntington, WV

#24 Feb 28, 2014
No. The surprise concerns the comfort house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
special metals is closing tube and bar mills! i... 20 min sigh 108
hpv cancer risk in menopause 58 min The More You Know 27
for black people 1 hr poster 5
white women chasing black men 1 hr Chuck Spears 2
cops & ambulance on east pea ridge? 1 hr Chuck Spears 3
Detroit dudes with 3 names 1 hr needtogobacktoafrica 4
k2 1 hr Chuck Spears 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance