amp vs tumble world
hm

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Who's better
ha

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Neither is "better" it's all about what you are looking for. General tumbling or gymnastics. Jill's doesn't have the equipment for gymnastics. Both are great facilities.
gary

Minford, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2014
i enjoy gymnastics in bed and tumbling onto the floor.
Jim

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Amp
went to both

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 25, 2014
AMP.... all day long!!!!!!!!!!
all the way

Vienna, WV

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Tumble World hands down on everything. The instructors are way more experienced and their competitive girls are champions wherever they go. They also are about to start offering dance classes with qualified teachers Amp has one little girl teaching that has little to no experience. Jill is hiring professional dance instructors for her studio.
ha

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 25, 2014
When you go to competitions with little to no competition from other teams of course you will win
ha

Vienna, WV

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Tumble World period
Lumatic Gringe

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 25, 2014
Amplifier
youre funny

Proctorville, OH

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Jill only goes to comps with little to no competition. Her older level girls are terrible. If you want all star cheer go to famous or river cities or stick around amp...they're starting one I hear.
funny

Greensburg, PA

#11 Mar 25, 2014
youre funny wrote:
Jill only goes to comps with little to no competition. Her older level girls are terrible. If you want all star cheer go to famous or river cities or stick around amp...they're starting one I hear.
Amp is starting a lot of things that means nothing amp started a dance studio they have no students and a Child teacher who has no experience and no training in anything. At least Jill is hiring real professional dance teachers for her studio with credentials.
Rina

Front Royal, VA

#12 Feb 6, 2015
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Amp is starting a lot of things that means nothing amp started a dance studio they have no students and a Child teacher who has no experience and no training in anything. At least Jill is hiring real professional dance teachers for her studio with credentials.
AMP claims to start too much with zero backgrownd or experience. They hire individuals that have been fired or released for reasons from other clubs. Sad for the ones paying to go to their place
Fact

Derry, PA

#13 Feb 6, 2015
We left River Cities for Tumble World.....Liked River Cities, Love Tumble World!!! Way more instruction and progress at Jill's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black people 3 min why 73
marshall 5 min Marshall Maniac 19
rt 2 5 min Terrible 3
Politics and SCOTUS 7 min Manchin for King 17
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 8 min Member 124
Can humanity survive without religions? 10 min Pastor Matt 21
Does St Mary's Hospital Drug text every newborn? 11 min Nurse 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages