Pill/crack heads at Rt 60 Walmart

Pill/crack heads at Rt 60 Walmart

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Jim

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jul 3, 2013
Anyone having to deal with these total wastes of life? Every time I have to stop there after work I get the "excuse me can I ask you something " bullsh1t. They've run out of gas blah blah blah. Why can't the cops do something about these losers?
Really

Huntington, WV

#2 Jul 4, 2013
Jim i agree with you but it's just not at walmart on Rt 60 it's every where. I hate it myself when you can't even walk to the door of the store without being hit up for money plus worry about your purse being taken from you. I do agree it's a problem and i think stores should hire guards to hide out in the parking lots and start giving these low lifes a fine for asking for money. What's the world coming to sad hate to go shopping any more to many worries just to shop
People Of Wallyworld

United States

#3 Jul 4, 2013
I have heard every lame story from them.
SoTrue

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Absolutely! I'm a woman, and I am honestly nervous to walk thru that lot by myself. They scare women who are alone. I hate it, but I need groceries. Where do they come from? Just walk down the hill from Rotary Gardens??
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Ive had similar experiences at Walmart and Fruth Pharmacy on Rt60 and the Kroger on 1st Street all with the same old elderly woman claiming to have ran out of gas and needs money to make it home somewhere out of state its obvious this is how she makes her living.. On a side note last week i had an intresting exchange with a homeless red haired man who seemed slightly retarded when i walked out of Fruth on 1st Street. He asked for some help to get something to eat so i gave him the change i had in my pocket (roughly 2 dollars) i said heres a couple bucks will that help any? to which he quipped thats not even a dollar and gave me a real dirty look lmao..

Level 2

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Jim wrote:
Anyone having to deal with these total wastes of life? Every time I have to stop there after work I get the "excuse me can I ask you something " bullsh1t. They've run out of gas blah blah blah. Why can't the cops do something about these losers?
Dude i was just there yesterday and this ugly woman asked me if i could spare her some change for gas her car. TODAY she ask me the same thing again
DownWithWM

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Is the woman Granny? And the redhaired guy-- did he have a walker?
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Call police. Say they threatened you.
1 post removed
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2013
You could just say no and move on like you say. But that will not help the problem. Get it?
1 post removed
amy

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2013
her name is becca workman. She drives a red cavalier
yelp

Saint Clairsville, OH

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget GoodWill go to Plato's Closet. 11 min Too Fn Funny 28
liberal's support the selling of aborted baby o... 14 min nohalgerg 2
Any women want to go to the tractor pull this w... 27 min Birtha 3
Hospital Systems and Bargaining Power 29 min MU Prof 12
Monkey shines in Baltimore and Memphis. 31 min Cecil 6
Most Annoying Person on FB 52 min Lol 27
News Presidential search process kicks off next week 1 hr MU Prof 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages