mark

Chesapeake, OH

#43 Jun 10, 2013
Cabell County Sherriffs department has a boat coming as well.
Boater

Chesapeake, OH

#44 Jun 10, 2013
I can't afford a boat slip at the private docks but we taxpayers have one sitting there for HPD.
1 post removed
naomi

United States

#46 Jun 10, 2013
Lol , that's funny & true
Boat Bro

Proctorville, OH

#47 Jun 11, 2013
HPD needs to be finding the low lifes that break into houses for pills - not harassing the boaters.
miner49er

Lerona, WV

#48 Jun 11, 2013
So what happened to the HPD submarine they had saveral years ago?

You remeber, an officer was entertaining a "citizen" in his unit when his knee knocked it into D(r)ive and it rolled down the boat ramp.

The tow truck driver could hear the radio still squawking underwater.

Dive, Dive, Dive!
Boater

Barboursville, WV

#49 Jun 11, 2013
mirror wrote:
<quoted text>So it's HPDs problem that you're poor? Should they give back they're cruisers because you can't afford a car too?
I am not poor by far but I don't see why the people of Huntington should pay for a boat slip
Donated

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#50 Jun 11, 2013
The slip space was donated by the marina. Try again.
Hurr Durr

Proctorville, OH

#51 Jun 19, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Sorry but your wrong. I work there a beleive I know where my juristiction lines are.
It's you're*. Get off the river and find the people who broke into my house and stole my possessions. Thank you.
Bubba

Huntington, WV

#52 Jun 19, 2013
Hurr Durr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you're*. Get off the river and find the people who broke into my house and stole my possessions. Thank you.
You might want to call the police in Proctorville, OH.
WV river

Chesapeake, OH

#53 Jun 19, 2013
WV law enforcement has the rights to go over to the low water mark on the Ohio side. WV hunters can hunt the Ohio side with a WV license to the low water mark. So they can go out on it.
Bernard

Chesapeake, OH

#54 Jun 20, 2013
Don't worry. Skip Holbrook uses the boat as his floating hotel room. That is where he takes all his girlfriends. At your expense I might add.
First Sreet

Chesapeake, OH

#55 Jun 20, 2013
Bernard wrote:
Don't worry. Skip Holbrook uses the boat as his floating hotel room. That is where he takes all his girlfriends. At your expense I might add.
What exactly are you saying Bernard? I did see a female on the boat last week but I assumed she was law enforcement.
concerned

Chesapeake, OH

#56 Jun 20, 2013
First Sreet wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly are you saying Bernard? I did see a female on the boat last week but I assumed she was law enforcement.
I guess you assumed wrong.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#57 Jun 20, 2013
Bernard just doesn't like ol' Skip. Maybe skip arrested him for domestic battery or driving under the influence. Has to be something to have Bernie's ass chapped so bad that he keeps posting under different names.
First Sreet

Chesapeake, OH

#58 Jun 20, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
Bernard just doesn't like ol' Skip. Maybe skip arrested him for domestic battery or driving under the influence. Has to be something to have Bernie's ass chapped so bad that he keeps posting under different names.
Unfortunately where there is smoke there is usually a fire. How sad.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#59 Jun 20, 2013
First Sreet wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately where there is smoke there is usually a fire. How sad.
Sure Bernie.
matt c.

United States

#60 Jun 20, 2013
Donated wrote:
The slip space was donated by the marina. Try again.
True ! And the boat was bought with a Federal Grant but you can't tell these people nothing .
Bernard

Chesapeake, OH

#61 Jun 21, 2013
I have a boat at the same marina. I have to pay for my boat, insurance, upkeep, and slip. I don't think Mr. Holbrook should play with his girlfriends on the boat at taxpayers expense. I can care less who he cheats on his wife with. I don't think the taxpayer should have to subsidize his immoral behavior.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#62 Jun 21, 2013
Bernard wrote:
I have a boat at the same marina. I have to pay for my boat, insurance, upkeep, and slip. I don't think Mr. Holbrook should play with his girlfriends on the boat at taxpayers expense. I can care less who he cheats on his wife with. I don't think the taxpayer should have to subsidize his immoral behavior.
Get some pictures or video if its true. You're making it up so I don't hold my breath.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#63 Jun 21, 2013
Won't even

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Twitter Melt Down 5/20/18 13 min Steve 35
Ban mandatory mowing 21 min big b 5
texas shooting 40 min Oval Office Circuis 267
Mike Ankrom (Sep '12) 1 hr Love1985 22
America Held Hostage Day 491 1 hr MarkJ- 8
Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ (Sep '13) 5 hr Anonymous 145
Looking for straight fit slim guy to stop by 6 hr Looking 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages