Mamup

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2014
Everyone know that's b is a snitch now right? Beware I know many age has snitched on why you think she keeps getting out and not on news or paper but hard time she should be looking at but walking the streets . Use your brain and stay away from that trifling hoe
Vickey Aldridge

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2014
I am not the person you are saying I am. I have a decent job and attend church on a regular basis. You must have mental issues and I suggest professional help. God bless you.
Lmao

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2014
You're a straight up liar! Church means nothing when you're a crack head hoe who sells her disease on every corner. You ain't nothing nothing but a lowlife thief and snitch. You'll end up in stitches soon
Vikki

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2014
Is bi polar also she is dumb as a box of rocks! She also goes by meme
I know that hoe

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2014
You are right she will steal you blind and hooks the streets
Hahehe

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2014
I. Know that hooker she gots herpies and yes a theif big time!
Jonnie

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2014
Her ugly ass smiles too much for no teeth
Danny Aldridge

Kenova, WV

#8 Jul 3, 2014
Jonnie wrote:
Her ugly ass smiles too much for no teeth
boy kan she play a SKINN flute
Jonnie

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Haha Danny that's what happens when you smoke crack
Jason

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2014
All of this is so true about that snitch. She is straight up dirty.
Mike

United States

#11 Jul 3, 2014
That so called woman is nuts I mean whacked out crazy. She will act like your friend but stab you in back and start drama. She is a pathological liar. She even steals from her family and friends. Don't do drugs around her or sell to her she is a rat. She has been in and out of jail but snitches everytime. She is a police informant. Complete lowlife. She will use you and throw you to the dogs. She is all talk she acts like this big thug but she is a real pu$$y! Can't fight at all. Just a matter of time before she rats on the wrong person. She help run a meth lab and been busted for one before but ratted and got away without any jail time. Stay away! She didn't just lose all her teeth to drugs the rest were knocked out cause of her big mouth with nothing to back it up
Heather Davis

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 3, 2014
Almost ALL addicts will snitch if they get arrested.
If ANY dealer believes people who buy from them wont snitch on them, then they're crazy. Addicts are NOT going to sit in jail dope sick when they can simply turn their dealer in and be let out. I mean really...come on!
I don't know this Vicky lady and have never heard about her, but hopefully what you're saying about her is true because if not, it really is very wrong to run someones name through the mud with a lie.
Say these things to her face rather than hiding behind a computer like everyone on here does. 99% of people on here won't even use a name, let alone their REAL name. GROW SOME BALLS PEOPLE.
Jason cremeans

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2014
That's my real name and everything everyone is saying here is VERY true I have known her for years sad to say. But they are speaking the truth. But you are right some people do use computers to hide and spread false rumors but this one is true
So funny

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2014
It's so funny when you see people talking about someone you know on topix. These people know what they are talking about. Keep away from that hooker that's for sure nothing but drama and trouble. Sad that girl is so proud to be a hood rat. She must not know what it means.
sadly_her_daught er

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Jan 10, 2015
Everything that has been said is true. I know this because I am her daughter. Sadly... She is where she belongs. I have waited for her to be put away since I was 6 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Censorship 1 hr WATCHDOG 15
Info Wars 1 hr WATCHDOG 7
big girls 2 hr looking 1
Hospital Racketeering 2 hr WATCHDOG 23
what do you think? 2 hr riggers 15
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 2 hr jen2002 206
Nathan smith 2 hr ? 3

Winter Storm Warning for Cabell County was issued at March 04 at 2:40AM EST

Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NFL 1:19 PM
Lance Moore released by Pittsburgh Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:35 PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?