First Prev
of 12
Next Last
dustin

Indianapolis, IN

#228 Feb 14, 2014
I hate everyone who uses the system get a job and help yourself and I'd love to help you, all your your doing is hurting everyone
dustin

Indianapolis, IN

#229 Feb 14, 2014
I pay 300 a month in ss. Will i ever see thati no the baby boomers help make are country but there was a lot of them who never worked a day in their life but they get money every month just cause just wish it would be there when I could receive it
dustin

Indianapolis, IN

#230 Feb 14, 2014
The more you make more you get back isn't true!!
dustin

Indianapolis, IN

#231 Feb 14, 2014
Im not rich by any means probably make less then you I just hate seeing people make more at a push of a button then I do in a 6 months just cause I don't have a kid and if they get that they probably get other assistance so what do they have to pay for
middle class man

Midland, MI

#232 Mar 2, 2014
It's all screwed up. I make a little over 500 a week. I get no assistance, have to pay for health insurance and get crap back every year in tax returns. Im sick of all these sob stories. I live poor as hell, paycheck to paycheck. People that put themselves into bad situations like having felonies or more kids then they can offord get free health insurance and all sorts of assistance that i work my ass of for. All these moms talking about vacations and house upgrades they couldn't offord with out tax returns. I have not had a vacation in my entire life. I cant offord a house either. I volunteer for habitat for humanity and my church and have not got in a bit of legal trouble in my entire life.people with felonies and tons of kids that they neglect get thousands back and that is a fact. Good hearted, god loving, hard working people like me get to live poorer then felons with unstable fast food jobs with the amount of assistance that i pay for but have to much pride to receive. I dont make enough to live a great life but I make enough to not qualify myself to take advantage of assistance. I would probably live the same with assistance if I quit my job and worked part time at McDonalds. That is reality but it really shouldn't be that way. People like me need a break.
Mizliz

Adamsville, AL

#233 Mar 28, 2014
I understand the "give me the higher tax refund" since YOU are the o e working and paying into the tax system. I DON'T understand these people that are NOT paying into the system ... Why should they get a flat. Refund.?and, yes this whole "welfare" system is so broken.!!! I really wish some key would do an "audit" of every single person on the taking end ... Find out "how" they live .. Find out what they spend their"cash" on ..!!! I have followed people out of the "store" and was amazed at what they are driving.. Look at their clothes ... Look at their hairdos ... Look at the purses the women carry.. Look at their hands( most if them look like they just walked out o the nail salon)..!! I Have watched them buy the best food on their "EBT" card and I am standing there trying to decide "can I afford this pack of ground beef" .. Something is terribly wrong ..!!!!
WOWfromdrT

Wareham, MA

#234 Apr 1, 2014
This whole forum just makes me sad. Grown people using words like retard. WOW I'm a hard worker my self put my self through 4 years of college and three years of med school. No help from anyone. Being in the medical field I feel every child has the right for medical attention when needed regardless there insurance policy. There are people that use the system. Buts its are governments way of keeping up the economy. I know we feel we deserve more than the people that sit around all day . Just remember we probably have a much higher salary then them and are feeling of accomplishment. And just because someone's in a certain situation that gives no one the right to judge someone the have never met. Remember people this country isn't as bad as some if not way better. Enjoy life be proud of your accomplishments. And for people that do get assistance let this motivate you to go after your dream, the job you always wanted don't let people on this forum discourage you and make you feel any less. So of are many highly successful people where brought up on welfare or started off on it. Just everyone remember lifes to short to be blaming people for your problems and degrading people when your just degrading yourself.
Haha bitch

Regina, Canada

#235 Apr 21, 2014
had it up to here wrote:
I don't know about you, but I am fed up with hearing about welfare mongers getting giant tax refund checks. People who have a bunch of kids they can't afford and get assistance for should not get giant tax refunds. They should have to pay a portion back for the food stamps they gobble up and their kids medical cards if they recieved assistance that tax year. Why do people not on welfare, foodstamps, medicaid, have to pay for people who are then as a bonus we shower them with a huge refund check every February? The system is broken and needs to be fixed. We reward people for making terrible descisions in this country and penalize the ones that try to do things for themselves without aid from the federal and state government.

Thanks for the vacation buddy :) lmfao it was wonderful. I hope I took more of your taxes this year HAHAHA proud of it lmfao A bitch like you doesn't deserve it anyway so ha ha ha ha keep that money coming bro lol imma take all your cash till you die and understand there's no point in bitching about it. It's not gonna change anything cause we still takin your money ether way :D awe does that make mad. It's ok Cause I'm proud to take your money hahahaha I would love to laugh right in your face while you watch me walk into the bank with that cheque :)))
Wow

Huntington, WV

#236 Apr 22, 2014
Mizliz wrote:
I understand the "give me the higher tax refund" since YOU are the o e working and paying into the tax system. I DON'T understand these people that are NOT paying into the system ... Why should they get a flat. Refund.?and, yes this whole "welfare" system is so broken.!!! I really wish some key would do an "audit" of every single person on the taking end ... Find out "how" they live .. Find out what they spend their"cash" on ..!!! I have followed people out of the "store" and was amazed at what they are driving.. Look at their clothes ... Look at their hairdos ... Look at the purses the women carry.. Look at their hands( most if them look like they just walked out o the nail salon)..!! I Have watched them buy the best food on their "EBT" card and I am standing there trying to decide "can I afford this pack of ground beef" .. Something is terribly wrong ..!!!!
Quite the "jealous" person or "are" you simply a "whiner"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) 1 hr nohalgerg 89
is sons of anarchy a real show 1 hr yessir 5
why is cabel Huntington on lock down 1 hr Nunya 20
Cabell Huntington Hospital ER on lockdown due t... 1 hr Loser 5
black wonder woman 1 hr pall mall 13
Jackie Mccoy 2 hr Pixxie 45
Hal Greer Blvd 2 hr Bethany 1
Cops at Beards funeral home 10 hr Molly 30
Huntington Dating
Find my Match