Bitch at Huntington post office

Bitch at Huntington post office

Posted in the Huntington Forum

herdfan2011

Derry, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Anyone else had opportunity to deal with that Connie bitch at the Huntington post office. I called about a package that their web site showed was delivered, but I didn't get it. She basically told me I was wrong and all but called me an idiot. In the end it was their mistake and I got it the next day. However, after being so rude and hateful to me, she never said sorry or anything for their mistake or her being a bitch.
apology

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2014
herdfan2011 wrote:
Anyone else had opportunity to deal with that Connie bitch at the Huntington post office. I called about a package that their web site showed was delivered, but I didn't get it. She basically told me I was wrong and all but called me an idiot. In the end it was their mistake and I got it the next day. However, after being so rude and hateful to me, she never said sorry or anything for their mistake or her being a bitch.
Maybe you didnt deserve an apology since you were being a dick to her ?
hmm

Lansing, WV

#3 Aug 19, 2014
Dont use usps..its useless. Wont be long before there will be no mail service. Everyone will be required to pay bills online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 31 min jar head 13
Tat-Nice Tattoo Parlor (Aug '11) 37 min Okay 57
Republican Convention, fail! 1 hr Loui Cypher 188
Dem Covention 1 hr duh 19
Democratic National Committee fail 1 hr MarkJ- 55
chris crawford (Jan '11) 2 hr comes back around 30
It's me 2 hr Lost but not forg... 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance