Cabell County public defender ?
I heard

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2012
Goad is probably the best lawyer in that office. He's just a jerk.
1 post removed

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#23 Apr 30, 2012
Cabell Country public defenders: Keeping our streets safe for crack and pot dealers.
1 post removed
Massive 9

Huntington, WV

#25 May 1, 2012
Kent Bryson is not a good public defender......seriously fire him if appointed.....he is a quite heavy set black man....
Hello

Charleston, WV

#26 May 1, 2012
Kent Bryson is not a public defender anymore. Actually he is a prosecuting attorney. He was actually a great public defender. You have to take into consideration on what kind of cases public defenders get. Most of the time and I repeat myself when I say this, most of the time they get clients that have broke the law. Kent Brysons technic differs from other attorneys. He is very well educated and he he tries to get his clients the shortest sentence possible. Depending on the charges of course. He hasn't been a public defender for almost two years now.
mee

Portage, MI

#27 May 13, 2012
Massive 9 wrote:
Kent Bryson is not a good public defender......seriously fire him if appointed.....he is a quite heavy set black man....
Kent Bryson is a prosecutor now dumbass! Has been for a couple of years! Geez you are too ignorant to be giving advice about this!
pitiful

Charleston, WV

#28 Jun 2, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
Cabell Country public defenders: Keeping our streets safe for crack and pot dealers.
How ignorant can you be? Read the United States Constitution you idiot!

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#29 Jun 2, 2012
pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant can you be? Read the United States Constitution you idiot!
go back to school...
noid

Chester, VA

#30 Jun 2, 2012
Oh he'll if your an "accused" criminal , and need a tax payer paid attorney....do you mean you don't get to pick from a list? I mean these poor crackheads deserve bugliosi...
pitiful

Barboursville, WV

#31 Jun 12, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
go back to school...
It is sad when people post anonymously on this site. However, you have the nerve to post your picture while sounding like a moron. It shows your ignorance regarding this subject when you have not bothered to research this topic and shamefully post your picture. Apparently the men who drafted the laws of this country disagree with you. Just another ignorant "know it all" that gives blondes a bad name. More than likely you are receiving some form of assistance as well, whether it be wick or government grants to attend the community college. That's usually how the peeps on topics roll. lol. Truly pathetic.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#32 Jun 12, 2012
pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad when people post anonymously on this site. However, you have the nerve to post your picture while sounding like a moron. It shows your ignorance regarding this subject when you have not bothered to research this topic and shamefully post your picture. Apparently the men who drafted the laws of this country disagree with you. Just another ignorant "know it all" that gives blondes a bad name. More than likely you are receiving some form of assistance as well, whether it be wick or government grants to attend the community college. That's usually how the peeps on topics roll. lol. Truly pathetic.
You done? Good.
pitiful

Ridgeview, WV

#33 Jun 22, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
<quoted text>
You done? Good.
No I'm not done being an awesome intelligent woman who thinks that idiots like you should keep their mouth shut and their opinions to themselves regarding issues that they know nothing about. Go get another bad bleach job or something and kill a few more brain cells. Shouldn't you be commenting on a subject more on your level, such as living off the government or gold digging?

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#34 Jun 23, 2012
pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not done being an awesome intelligent woman who thinks that idiots like you should keep their mouth shut and their opinions to themselves regarding issues that they know nothing about. Go get another bad bleach job or something and kill a few more brain cells. Shouldn't you be commenting on a subject more on your level, such as living off the government or gold digging?
I dont know which is more humorous, you calling me out for being anonymous yet still commenting on the photo as if it were me, all the while your name is actually "pitiful"? A bit contradictory don't you think?
OR, you coming back here 11 days later to further espouse your position and proliferate some pointless rant to give rise to closure, for your comfort.
Topix is an OPINION-based rant site, berating me ( or any one else) for having one, only comes of reading very childish, you "awesomely intelligent woman."
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35 Jun 23, 2012
pitiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not optimized for life are?
agreed

Ardsley, NY

#36 Jan 12, 2013
Jason Goad is sh....horrible horrible HORRIBLE! If you get stuck with that lazy pos your screwed, trust me, we had an EASY case, well...I shoulda defended the person myself, would've done waaay better, & possibly won, woulda been easy win for Jason but he likes taking it in azz :( couldnt even defend a client when judge made him leave REHAB that mind u was working for a year & was reason for the trouble in first place! Now poor guys sitting in jail, and his daughter is without her father because poor guy relapsed when made leave! cabell county courthouse doesnt believe in rehab even when ur paying for it out of your own pocket, not on medical card taking tax payers money!could go on & on but yeah Jason Goad is worst ever! Should not b an attorney!
yuck

Hurricane, WV

#37 Jan 14, 2013
has any one ever had or heard of bobby wible or something like that. i need to know if he's agood one or not
Tyrone Biggums

Huntington, WV

#38 Jan 14, 2013
Kim Carico is pretty decent. All the dudes seem to suck and not take it very seriously. I had one guy who didnt show up to court multiple times..regarding the same case..I basically had to construct my own plea deal..
1 post removed
Torn

Poca, WV

#40 Jul 31, 2013
America wrote:
I am glad to support services for you guys to keep breaking the law! Think of me when you cash in your welfare check for drugs and sell your foodstamps for gas money to the next doctor's appt.
Wow. Sounds like you're upset with yourself for doing those things...Lmao..... Honestly everyone deserves the BEST legal representation possible. Public defenders are over loaded with to many cases. They get a set pay. They're not going to lose any sleep. Where's there incentive. Some have more heart than others
Torn

Poca, WV

#41 Jul 31, 2013
yuck wrote:
has any one ever had or heard of bobby wible or something like that. i need to know if he's agood one or not
Public defenders receive a set pay. They are not going to lose any sleep. Where's there incentive? Public defenders are OVERLOADED with cases. The good public defenders that have heart and are dedicated to there practice don't stick around long.
Torn

Poca, WV

#42 Jul 31, 2013
noid wrote:
Oh he'll if your an "accused" criminal , and need a tax payer paid attorney....do you mean you don't get to pick from a list? I mean these poor crackheads deserve bugliosi...
Everyone deserves the best legal representation possible. This normally is a case of "you get what you pay for." Public defenders are there to make it less inhuman to possibly take a innocent,unwealthy person's freedom away. Would you take a knife to a gun fight? Best advice I could give you.....
Perry Mason

Charleston, WV

#43 Jul 31, 2013
Not taking a knife to a gun fight. Have you seen the prosecutors in action? Using a public defender is like taking a knife to a fistfight! But it's still better to to take a gun to a fistfight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is it that white people are on heroin and b... (Aug '13) 2 hr jack 64
Cammack Children's Center (Aug '12) 2 hr Just Wondering 100
Detroit Defrin Dennis 2 hr Sheneeda Walleeze 4
Leah Hickman (Sep '13) 3 hr Mommalaw 39
Nikki from Backpage 4 hr Paul 13
Bring segregation back to America! 4 hr Juan 13
Hailey BreAnna Sue Holley 4 hr OMGpuke 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance