United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Married over twenty years wrote:
Started another year off like so many others. I'm heartbroken because I've decided I'm finding someone else to be happy with. I'm not going to go through this any more. I'll probably be divorced and happier this time next year.
Best of luck to you. After the divorce, don't just jump for the first female that speaks to you. Enjoy your life a little before letting yourself be tied down again for another 20 yrs. It's ok to be single.
me me me

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Started another year off like so many others. I'm heartbroken because I've decided I'm finding someone else to be happy with. I'm not going to go through this any more. I'll probably be divorced and happier this time next year.
Get your a$$ a divorce & move on. You don't need a female to make you happy.
Commited

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
buddy I feel you that's exactly how my last marriage was !!!
1 post removed
Jackson

Midland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
Yeah dezmo748@me.com
Flavio

San Josť, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Good luck, this message is to all men out there in the same jaded path of life, divorce, cheat, do whatever makes you young and happy, I dont cheat because the fear of getting caught, my sex life sucks as heck, I am a great husband, but after only 4 years I gave up with this, kissing ain't cheating, so I am perhaps finding a very young lady that I can make my way.
i dont see things getting any better or any soon, cheating is always a choice, so gonna choose good.
Married over twenty years

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Hey guys and gals. Guess what I'm doing tonight? Hahaha the same darn boring thing as the past 15 or so years. I'm sure there won't be fireworks in our bedroom. I don't have the testicles to leave and just decided to stick it out I guess. I'm miserable. Never thought a marriage could be so one sided. On new years eve tomorrow night, I'll be doing the same thing lol. Man I'm such an idiot. All these years of being so unhappy. I wish I were brave enough to put my feelings above hers and my kids but I just can't hurt them.
Married over twenty years

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Started this thread Jan 1 2012 and occasionally stop in to relive the pain I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 327 of327
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 min Funny Funny 51,525
SPEEDWAY ...Worst employer 3 min Lindy Ann 11
homosexuals 5 min Born this way 2
boyfriend keeps wedding pictures after the divorce 22 min Lindy Ann 21
East end thief's (Nov '13) 27 min Kim 918
Why is Shae Goldie Bailey in jail 36 min Juice 5
ashley furguson 41 min Juice 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••