of 17
Next Last

“I'm a wonderer”

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

United States

#379 Feb 9, 2013
Married over twenty years wrote:
Started another year off like so many others. I'm heartbroken because I've decided I'm finding someone else to be happy with. I'm not going to go through this any more. I'll probably be divorced and happier this time next year.
Best of luck to you. After the divorce, don't just jump for the first female that speaks to you. Enjoy your life a little before letting yourself be tied down again for another 20 yrs. It's ok to be single.
me me me

Huntington, WV

#380 Feb 11, 2013
Started another year off like so many others. I'm heartbroken because I've decided I'm finding someone else to be happy with. I'm not going to go through this any more. I'll probably be divorced and happier this time next year.
Get your a$$ a divorce & move on. You don't need a female to make you happy.
Commited

Saint Albans, WV

#381 Feb 11, 2013
Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
buddy I feel you that's exactly how my last marriage was !!!
1 post removed
Jackson

Midland, MI

#383 May 24, 2013
Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
Yeah [email protected]
Flavio

San Pedro, Costa Rica

#384 Jun 28, 2013
Good luck, this message is to all men out there in the same jaded path of life, divorce, cheat, do whatever makes you young and happy, I dont cheat because the fear of getting caught, my sex life sucks as heck, I am a great husband, but after only 4 years I gave up with this, kissing ain't cheating, so I am perhaps finding a very young lady that I can make my way.
i dont see things getting any better or any soon, cheating is always a choice, so gonna choose good.
Married over twenty years

Saint Albans, WV

#385 Dec 30, 2013
Hey guys and gals. Guess what I'm doing tonight? Hahaha the same darn boring thing as the past 15 or so years. I'm sure there won't be fireworks in our bedroom. I don't have the testicles to leave and just decided to stick it out I guess. I'm miserable. Never thought a marriage could be so one sided. On new years eve tomorrow night, I'll be doing the same thing lol. Man I'm such an idiot. All these years of being so unhappy. I wish I were brave enough to put my feelings above hers and my kids but I just can't hurt them.
Married over twenty years

Saint Albans, WV

#386 Dec 30, 2013
Started this thread Jan 1 2012 and occasionally stop in to relive the pain I suppose.
gold digging wife here

Charleston, WV

#387 Nov 9, 2014
You're a sap op.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mixed nuts 13 min africa feat 78
Pecker was so hard this morning it hurt 31 min snickers 18
More blood on liberals hands 31 min Gregorian Atlas 1
Woman’s body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 35 min Closure 23
Christopher Eat's 35 min lol 4
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 45 min lol 51
Unemployed coal miners 1 hr bulldog 50
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 17 hr Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web