Almost ready to cheat on wife

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Married over twenty years

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2012
Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
MommaAlwaysSaid

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2012
If you're yearning to get caught cheating then I would definitely continue posting on a public forum where it is entirely possible that someone figure out who you are and tell your wife. OR,,,,,
You could go about your merry hom hum life not telling a soul what your plans are and NOT telling a soul when you finally cheat. That way you're much less likely to ever get caught.
The decision is yours. Public forum, eventually get caught. Or, Total privacy, the only one that knows is you. Meaning you don't even use your real name with the chic you're with or tell her youre married, etc.
Make the manly manual proud.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 1, 2012
MommaAlwaysSaid wrote:
If you're yearning to get caught cheating then I would definitely continue posting on a public forum where it is entirely possible that someone figure out who you are and tell your wife. OR,,,,,
You could go about your merry hom hum life not telling a soul what your plans are and NOT telling a soul when you finally cheat. That way you're much less likely to ever get caught.
The decision is yours. Public forum, eventually get caught. Or, Total privacy, the only one that knows is you. Meaning you don't even use your real name with the chic you're with or tell her youre married, etc.
Make the manly manual proud.
You sound like you have been around the block a time or two.lol!.
Caribou Lou

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 1, 2012
Don't cheat. Don't degrade yourself and your character. Simply tell her you're done. Life only happens once.
Out on the prowl

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 1, 2012
I feel ya brother. I know the feeling and frustration.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2012
what the hell is wrong with all these women? I think they don't want it because they know they can getit whenever they want it.but if you guy's would turn them down one time they would be all over you.speaking from a woman's point of view.they won't miss the water untill the well run's dry!.
Fit and fab over forty

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Kinda hard to turn the wife down when she never initiates Rita lol. Any other ideas besides cheating?
Rita

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 1, 2012
Fit and fab over forty wrote:
Kinda hard to turn the wife down when she never initiates Rita lol. Any other ideas besides cheating?
I would love to help you but I've been called everything from HOE to home wrecker! On here for just haveing phone sex. With a married guy.but you can use your hand! Or phone sex.that's all I got.
Dont cheat

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Don't lower yourself by cheating on her. Do the honorable thing and simply ask for a divorce. By cheating on her only makes you look bad as if you were the problem when its obvious to me that you're the only one trying to salvage your marriage. Good luck.

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Married over twenty years wrote:
Tired of all the broken promises that she will try to improve our sex life. Tired of all the holidays and birthdays with no affection from her. Tired of telling her how pretty she is. Tired of cleaning and doing dishes and laundry. Tired of sex being limited to her schedule when it's ok with her. Why have my feelings and desires been disregarded for so long? I really resent going for the last 15 years or so without a lover. She's had ample time to change...it's obvious she doesn't want to...20+ years of faithfulness on my end might soon be coming to an end.
Dude I think she has already cheated on you. Thats why she has no desire for you. Been there and done that. Also I knew some other guys that had the problem has you and ended up finding out she was doing someone else. Just a guy looking from the out side Good luck
justathought

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2012
Let me start by saying that I am a female, with that being said, Don't Cheat! I have has numerous affairs in my life, I'm not bragging, it's horrible. I always cheated on my husband because al he wanted was sex. He was so grouchy and never said a kind word to me, be he expected sex everyday. I'm all about sex, I love it, but it feels like a chore when there is no kindness or romance. The only reason I cheated was because I wanted that feeling of someone caring, only if it is for a short time. I have seen the devastation that being unfaithful causes. I have broken up alot of families, including my own. Not to mention the guilt I feel, one of the married men commuted suicide shortly after our affair stopped. Nothing good ever comes out of dishonesty. Do the honorable thing and tell her. If you want to save the marriage, try counseling, if not, just get a lawyer. Good luck!
Dr Phil

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 1, 2012
When you are dating a girl, put a jelly bean in a jar every time you have sex. If you get married to her, take a jelly bean out every time you have sex. Chances are you will die with beans in the jar.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Also you should hve not left it go on so long. Instead of telling her 2 or 3 times about everything you done it for 20 years +. She not going to change so just face it and get a lawyer and end it and go on

Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Jan 1, 2012
Dr Phil wrote:
When you are dating a girl, put a jelly bean in a jar every time you have sex. If you get married to her, take a jelly bean out every time you have sex. Chances are you will die with beans in the jar.

so true
lol

Proctorville, OH

#15 Jan 1, 2012
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to help you but I've been called everything from HOE to home wrecker! On here for just haveing phone sex. With a married guy.but you can use your hand! Or phone sex.that's all I got.
has there ever been a topic that you didn't feel the need to post on? I can't imagine how aggravating you must be in real life.
Dr Phil

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Jan 1, 2012
sounds like she never loved you from the get go, kick her ass to the curb and move on, she's no good.
plagued1635

Hadley, PA

#17 Jan 1, 2012
I'm not like everyone else. I advise you to cheat. Do it, really. As a matter of fact, do it with the intentions of being caught. If she just so happens to catch you, blame it on her. "See what you made me do?" That kind of reaction will do 1 of 2 things.

1 - She will change very quickly if she doesn't want to lose you for good.

2 - She will divorce you and you will be free to find a new woman who will please you without feeling guilty.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#18 Jan 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
has there ever been a topic that you didn't feel the need to post on? I can't imagine how aggravating you must be in real life.
first don't worrie about what I'm. Like in real lfe.it's not any of your business.second F you! And you are one to talk every time I reply to something on here you have your nose up my ass! And everyone elses.oh! And in "real life" everyone that knows me. Loves me because I am a good person.unlike you. So stop trying to make me mad it don't work.I don't give a rats ass about all this crap.
Dont cheat

United States

#19 Jan 1, 2012
What I've noticed as the new "norm" especially among younger couples is that its acceptable to briefly separate for whatever reason, run out and get as much "strange" as you want, then reconcile as if nothing ever happened and I abhor that kind of behavior because its nothing but a license to be unfaithful and as far as I'm concerned nothing more than "having your cake and eating it", too. Its simply immoral.

With that being said, when a person cheats it doesn't always mean they don't love their spouse, but its the cruelest blow to a persons psyche that you could visit upon someone you say you love/loved.

I know there are a lot of contradictions with my comments, but relationships are without question very complex no matter the circumstances. They take a lot of work and there's a lot of compromise need from those involved.

In closing, people, emotions and the dynamics of a relationship change over time and that's to be expected, and just as we seriously contemplate entering into a committed, long-term relationship, that same contemplation needs equal consideration should one choose to leave the relationship.

eff it

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 Jan 1, 2012
You've got to tell her your issues and tell her what you're contemplating. We're genetically built to be sexual beings; we, male and female, need it. One of the few benefits of marriage is an assurance that the needs of the partner will be met or, at the least, worked towards - be they sexual or otherwise. Tell her your thoughts and tell her the damage that it's doing to your relationship. If she blows you off, then it's time to make a big decision. Don't screw around. Because then you may lose control of the situation and the decision about the continuation or dissolution of your marriage may end up out of your control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington area cheapskates 13 min Long Richard 11
Sexiest woman ive ever laid eyes on 1 hr Rob 1
bryan defoe (Dec '09) 3 hr Crystal 6
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 4 hr one in the same 19
Nclex 4 hr me 2
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 4 hr justme 351
Trump = Treason (Jul '16) 4 hr Urine Russia 234

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance