coping with cabell county home confinement

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
inmate

Rupert, WV

#1 May 15, 2011
i am on hc in cabell county and i am becoming restless, bored, hopeless, feeling sorry for myself, etc and so on. i am a very active, outdoors type of person, normally and this is really gettin to me and the summer of all times. and also sobriety sucks! is there anyone else in the same situation? maybe we can share words of advice, info, etc. reply with any thoughts, concerns or whatever. you most likely have nothing better to do i know because i dont.
Fat Patt

Lexington, KY

#2 May 16, 2011
Here's my advice: stop breaking the law.
Stupid

Middleboro, MA

#3 May 16, 2011
And my 2 cents worth. You shoulda been put in jail. I totally don't believe in that horrendous and crime-detering punishment called home confinement. pftttttttttttttttttt.

Also, when you're "free" you might want to consider a job ?
inmate

Rupert, WV

#4 May 16, 2011
i should have been put in jail? stop breaking the law? you do not have the facts of my particular case so dont comment on things you know nothing about. and also, dont comment on this topic at all. it was clearly intended for other hc inmates.
FYI: hc saves the govt money by reducing jail costs and therefore lowering OUR taxes. i pay a hefty fee each week for this "privilege"
i have a JOB dumb@ss
1 post removed

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#6 May 16, 2011
Inmate is correct. They do pay the system to be home confined. How much, I am not sure. And are allowed to work in some cases. However, others are also correct. If he had not done the crime, would not be doing the "time." Both sides have arguments that are valid. Anyone would rather be fishing rather than wearing an ankle bracelet..........
1 post removed
timing

Astoria, NY

#8 May 17, 2011
Funny how on that rapist page his aunt was just talking about how her special little forceful lover just got out on HC. Then this page pops up. You wouldn't happen to be Brian would you? It's a shame to think you would be so low to look for comfort on the same forum. Even if your not him, I would find ridiculous to think you would think anyone cares about your case. Quit crying about your loneliness. Maybe you should take this time to think about what your life has become & how your victims are dealing with their problems.
lol

Huntington, WV

#9 May 17, 2011
If you stole, they should have shot you. If you had cocaine, crack, pills, they should have shot you. If you molested/raped a woman, they should have shot you. You should be thankful that you're on home confinement - not bitching about it.
inmate

Rupert, WV

#10 May 17, 2011
i dont think any of you idiots can read. not looking for comfort and dont think any of you care. i stated pretty clearly that this was intended for other hc inmates. FYI: im not a rapist, im not a thief, im not a drug user, i didnt molest anyone, and i didnt commit violence. the only thing im guilty of is making a habit of drinking too much and at the wrong place and time.
inmate

Rupert, WV

#11 May 17, 2011
im not sure why they deleted my #7 post, it went something like this: im not looking for sympathy or azzhole opinions just looking for fellow cabell county hc inmates.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#12 May 17, 2011
inmate wrote:
im not sure why they deleted my #7 post, it went something like this: im not looking for sympathy or azzhole opinions just looking for fellow cabell county hc inmates.
I think they all escaped during the recent storm-caused power outages.........
inmate

Rupert, WV

#13 May 17, 2011
i find it very interesting that all of you assume that i am a man. i have not said anything to even hint at my gender. all of you who are so high and mighty are also sexist. women commit crimes too. women are on hc in cabell county i know this for a fact. whether or not i am a woman or man i will leave this fact confidential on this forum.
inmate

Rupert, WV

#14 May 17, 2011
beerdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>I think they all escaped during the recent storm-caused power outages.........
lol. thats funny. either that or they cant afford internet

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#15 May 17, 2011
inmate wrote:
i find it very interesting that all of you assume that i am a man. i have not said anything to even hint at my gender. all of you who are so high and mighty are also sexist. women commit crimes too. women are on hc in cabell county i know this for a fact. whether or not i am a woman or man i will leave this fact confidential on this forum.
Yes, but most women do not like outdoors, they like the malls..........
who cares

Holmesville, OH

#16 May 17, 2011
i think you should shut up, female or otherwise. quit acting like a victim of circumstance. if you got too many DUI's, quit drinking and driving. or whatever your alcohol related crime was. Im not trying to personally attack you, because for starters i dont care about you, but why would u think that anyone would care about your "homeconfinement problems". no one does, so sit there, watch tv and be thankful you are not in jail. that is all, now go do the laundry for your mommy like she told you to.
obama bin biden

Summersville, WV

#17 May 17, 2011
inmate wrote:
i dont think any of you idiots can read. not looking for comfort and dont think any of you care. i stated pretty clearly that this was intended for other hc inmates. FYI: im not a rapist, im not a thief, im not a drug user, i didnt molest anyone, and i didnt commit violence. the only thing im guilty of is making a habit of drinking too much and at the wrong place and time.
Then don't post on a public forum, moron. Try felons are us.com or some other website that caters to convicted criminals. And who cares about your gender-your probably a she-male.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#18 May 17, 2011
who cares wrote:
i think you should shut up, female or otherwise. quit acting like a victim of circumstance. if you got too many DUI's, quit drinking and driving. or whatever your alcohol related crime was. Im not trying to personally attack you, because for starters i dont care about you, but why would u think that anyone would care about your "homeconfinement problems". no one does, so sit there, watch tv and be thankful you are not in jail. that is all, now go do the laundry for your mommy like she told you to.
Who cares what you think who cares? The man and or lady wanted to start a simple thread about others on HC. Why don,t you go starch your shorts. Except for me, all they have been is to have been bashed. He/she/it got busted and is paying for it. Everyone twists these these threads to their own personnal vendettas. quite, frankly, the $hit gets old after a while.....
gross

Grafton, OH

#19 May 17, 2011
beerdoodle wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you think who cares? The man and or lady wanted to start a simple thread about others on HC. Why don,t you go starch your shorts. Except for me, all they have been is to have been bashed. He/she/it got busted and is paying for it. Everyone twists these these threads to their own personnal vendettas. quite, frankly, the $hit gets old after a while.....
You know what else gets old?! Criminals that are treated as/act as the victim. If they are in home confinement, clearly they committed a crime & the punishment should not include sitting in your house, watching TV & living off of everyone else's tax dollars. Sounds more like a vacation rather than a punishment.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#20 May 17, 2011
gross wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what else gets old?! Criminals that are treated as/act as the victim. If they are in home confinement, clearly they committed a crime & the punishment should not include sitting in your house, watching TV & living off of everyone else's tax dollars. Sounds more like a vacation rather than a punishment.
They pay dumbass. They pay for the privilege of being homebound. Taxpayers don,t pay for people on HC. Last I heard was near 200 a week in Cabel county. They cannot pay, whatever the fee is, they go to jail. They break the rules of their HC, they go to jail. HC puts money into the penal system, doesn,t bring it out..........
readyj24

Huntington, WV

#21 May 17, 2011
ahh inmate you cant pay no mind to the high and mighty i know sometimes people get mixed up in troublesome times and have to do a little time people are too quick to judge and put labels on people just because your in a lil trouble dont make you a bad person i think you people need to quit bashing this guy/women what ever they may be i mean we all make mistakes in life no one is perfect i mean no one you people in this town discuss me the way everyone is but i know what your going trough sir/man just hang in there stay clean and sober dont mess up and follow the rules heck maybe you could do some online schooling to further your education that would keep ya busy or maybe find a fun lil hobby just hang in there things will look up for you just think positive

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Huntington, WV

#22 May 17, 2011
readyj24 wrote:
ahh inmate you cant pay no mind to the high and mighty i know sometimes people get mixed up in troublesome times and have to do a little time people are too quick to judge and put labels on people just because your in a lil trouble dont make you a bad person i think you people need to quit bashing this guy/women what ever they may be i mean we all make mistakes in life no one is perfect i mean no one you people in this town discuss me the way everyone is but i know what your going trough sir/man just hang in there stay clean and sober dont mess up and follow the rules heck maybe you could do some online schooling to further your education that would keep ya busy or maybe find a fun lil hobby just hang in there things will look up for you just think positive
what they said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iso nsa discrete fwb 2 hr mee 1
Hal burn Banned from cook out 2 hr whohah 5
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 3 hr CaptainJack 4
Doc says N. Illinois best all year 3 hr HTON SUXX 3
I Love Huntington 3 hr Bill Hilly 23
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 4 hr honeymylove 3,271
ronnette bias 4 hr philly 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:39PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale
NBC Sports 8:01 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Heath Miller
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Oddsmaker: Betting public backing Steelers in AFC North championship