<quoted text>
Never under estimate your opponent
Fear the fat id
lol

Hansford, WV

#206 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Death penalty curfew. Brilliant. Is that just for black kids or can we shoot any kid our after ten?
lol You mad.
Purple Leans Brother

Ridgeview, WV

#207 Jul 14, 2013
Victory!!!!! Yeah hell yeah!
1 post removed
Slick

Huntington, WV

#209 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry just disgusted. You and your bigoted pals are real pieces of sht. Hopefully terrible things happen to you and yours.
Bigoted? That's funny sht right there
Slick

Huntington, WV

#210 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not angry just disgusted. You and your bigoted pals are real pieces of sht. Hopefully terrible things happen to you and yours.
Bigoted? Like "crazy ass cracker"?
1 post removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#212 Jul 14, 2013
Awwww, what's the matter Zaphod? You gonna cry? Did you just now realize that angry white men rule this country and you and your libtard buddies are out of touch with reality? Well let this be a wake up call.+1 for angry white everywhere. It's ok. You'll grow up some day and grasp the realities of the big boy world we live in. Next thing ya know, you'll wanna make sure no thugs take over your nice little neighborhood. Rise Up Angry White Men!
4 posts removed
Tim Killgore

Ridgeview, WV

#217 Jul 14, 2013
Political Science wrote:
<quoted text>And another functioning cerebrum plus honesty to boot! Congratulations! Sorry -Zaphod-, looks like the jury and I aren't the only ones who disagree with you!
Zaphod is ridiculously liberal. Enough said.
3 posts removed
Officer Friendly

Ridgeview, WV

#221 Jul 14, 2013
I was starting to wonder if zimmerman was going to be tried by which court?

1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. MySpace
4. CNN
5. Fox
6.HLN
7. naacp
8. Criminal justice system

I thought for a while everyone with a Facebook account was a lawyer and prosecutor.
bug juice

Vienna, WV

#222 Jul 14, 2013
Archie Bunker would be proud of you all. Those damn coloreds need to stay in the projects and the ghetto.

Paul Blart is smiling also .
1 post removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#224 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its pointless explaining anything to a bigot like yourself. You label this kid a thug when he acts like 80% of kids. Oh my god he smoked some weed. How horrible. Wow he had a picture of a gun on his phone. Unbelievable. What crimes against humanity.
He was just a normal kid. You want to paint him as something he wasn't to fit your agenda.
Ignorant gun loving bigots like yourself are the real problem.
So the average kid in this country flashes gang signs, flips the bird in facebook pics, gets in fights all the time, hides in the bushes of a gated community and attacks the neighborhood watch guy. Sounds like the average kid in America needs to be taught some respect.
lol

Hansford, WV

#225 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to paint him as something he wasn't to fit your agenda.
Just like radical liberals such as yourself do to Zimmerman. You obviously don't realize it, but you're much like the left wing version of the WBC.

Now continue on with your cry baby rant. It amuses me.
treyvon skittles

Hansford, WV

#226 Jul 14, 2013
alpha male wrote:
<quoted text>So the average kid in this country flashes gang signs, flips the bird in facebook pics, gets in fights all the time, hides in the bushes of a gated community and attacks the neighborhood watch guy. Sounds like the average kid in America needs to be taught some respect.
Tray Von got taught the second amendment. As more and more Americans get sick of being victims, this will increase.
1 post removed
Slick

Huntington, WV

#228 Jul 14, 2013
bug juice wrote:
Archie Bunker would be proud of you all. Those damn coloreds need to stay in the projects and the ghetto.
Paul Blart is smiling also .
Seems thats were the Dems want to keep them..
1 post removed
Slick

Huntington, WV

#230 Jul 14, 2013
"Where" before the grammar nazis show up
Really

Charleston, WV

#231 Jul 14, 2013
I just want to know how this is a racially profiled case? Both parties are known as minorities. While its sad that someone lost their son, the bottom line is there was not enough reasonable doubt presented by the prosecution. None of us know what happened, we werent there. Let the kid rest in peace and George move on. Of course no one will, now NAACP is wanting the Feds to prosecute and of course there will be a civil case for $$$.
what

Chesapeake, OH

#232 Jul 14, 2013
alpha male wrote:
<quoted text>
So the average kid in this country flashes gang signs, flips the bird in facebook pics, gets in fights all the time, hides in the bushes of a gated community and attacks the neighborhood watch guy. Sounds like the average kid in America needs to be taught some respect.

Was he not in the gated community because his father lived there? Oh, my! Colored folk living in a gated community?! Could you imagine?!
bug juice

Vienna, WV

#233 Jul 14, 2013
I think the racially profiled comes from the hypothesis that if it were a kid that looked like he lived there (one who didn't have to smile to be seen) then the chickshit would have saved his judo (ie shooting people) for the next one.

Probably this chickenshit cop wannabe flunkie would have went after anybody regardless of color. Its not about race its about an insecure idiot packing heat in a gated community.
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#234 Jul 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sounds pretty normal. I knew plenty of kids in school that would jokingly flash "gang signs" in pictures. Who knows. Do you have any evidence he was in a gang? As for flipping the bird, are you retarded or were your parents just closely related? Is flipping someone off a crime these days? And hiding in bushes, if I had some slobbering moron like Zimmerman follow me is bash his head in too. I haven't heard any testimony or reports that he identified himself. He just chased the kid down. Doesn't the kid have a right to defend himself from an unknown person chasing him down the street in the neighborhood where his dads fiancé lived? According to you only one person had rights that night.
Um, no. You don't have the right to physically assault someone. How did you make it this far in life without knowing that? I'm surprised you're still alive. Do you just randomly attack anyone that you deem a threat. The way it works,ďas demonsteated by this caseĒ, is that when someone attacks you .... yes, you do have the right to defend yourself. Zimmerman did exactly that. Justice was served and you .... Zaphod ... are just plain wrong. Say it with me ... Zaphod is wrong.
1 post removed
Blacks areA Plague

Chesapeake, OH

#236 Jul 14, 2013
Hats off to zimmerman
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#237 Jul 15, 2013
He was racially profiled. Mexican or what ever Zimmerman was, they hate blacks as well as the rest of you klan members.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Forming a Political Party and I need help 4 min MAGA 7
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 10 min MAGA 60
America Held Hostage Day 367 10 min Big Bad Whitey 17
What a shit hole.... (Jun '10) 37 min Tater 70
Prostitution arrests (Jan '17) 1 hr Pappy 52
My company should close today! Itís dangerous! 1 hr been there done that 102
Vigilante Justice Active in Hurricane Again 1 hr Another Victim 28
America Held Hostage Day 366 2 hr Traitors 44
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 2 hr MAGA 51

Huntington Jobs