Zimmerman acquitted
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#176 Jul 13, 2013
I told you. I was right. Zimmerman - a free man. Acquitted of all charges. What now Libtards? What now? You all were wrong, and I was right. Alpha Male always wins. Zimmerman ... A FREE MAN! I'm donating to his website in just a few minutes. I hope other angry white men donate to this great man and his family. Thank you George Zimmerman. Justice was served. Trayvon's was served the night of the altercation, and Zimmerman's came today. It's a great day for American's, gun owners, and the 2nd amendment. Stand your Ground! Rise up angry white man! Rise up!
1 post removed
yeah buddy

Millersport, OH

#178 Jul 13, 2013
Black ppl are 10x more racist these days, trayvon phone conversation prime example
wts

Hurricane, WV

#179 Jul 13, 2013
I just don't think African Americans are going to be happy until we are their slaves...because they can't get over that their ancestor were slaves and not them...so if you want peace just let it go us whites are not like our ancestors for heaven sakes we have a BLACK PRESIDENT...
1 post removed
Could of not been my kid

United States

#181 Jul 13, 2013
Bet he don't live long could of not been one of my kid's cause I would be in jail rite now do y'all really think all them angry people is going to let this go HELL No.... His fat ass will get it cause there is someone out there that's not going to care about going to jail for killing him....
2 posts removed
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#184 Jul 13, 2013
The ONLY tragedy is that this should`ve been done with the first time they detianed Zimmerman, interviewed and found him justified.

Due to racist outcry, a Sheriff was forced to step down, police were called into question and community got a bad rap.
As a result, America found out the black community honestly thinks expulsion from school for fighting, constant drug use, Facebook pics of tats, guns and gang signs defines an average "good kid" for the black community.
America found out that a black man can beat another man onto his back, breaking his nose, and in thier eyes, it`s still just a matter of "WWB" walking while black.
America also found out over a dozen black people can shoot other blacks in Chicago EACH weekend, and they go nameless. But a half white guy shoots a black guy, then it`s a tragedy.
That`s a hefty price. I hope it was worth it Libtards.
2 posts removed
Derty Girl

Ridgeview, WV

#187 Jul 13, 2013
the right outcome. Zimmerman defended himself and won. Now the blacks will know they can't get by with crime and threats.
serious

Saint Albans, WV

#188 Jul 13, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Correct, should not assume, jurors have to go off what can be proven...
1) Forensics already testified that Skittles was shot from a point blank range less than 4 inches consentant with an upward tragectory that colaborates with Zimmermans testimony he was shot while in a physical fight.
2)Examiners testified that Zims did recieve medical treatment sustained from a confrontation that colaborates his story there was a physical altercation.
3)Two eye witnesses testified there was fight.
4) Zimmerman was on the phone with police awaiting thier arrival before the fight in the attempt to assist police to question Skittles.
5) Zimmerman cooperated with police in multiple investigations after the incident.
6) Zimmerman testified Skittles threatend "Tonight you die" while inflicting damage on him.
7) Burden of proof is on the prosecutor. If there is "any" reasonable doubt, Zimmerman walks.
8) On your back being threatened while getting beat with Stand your ground Laws creates reasonable doubt. Period. Sorry.
i believe the truth to be what prosecution tried to say in the end which they should have done alot more of in beginning. george already had gun pulled and trevon tried to defend himself after he asked him why the hell you following me. but. simple fact is you wanna be like all the other zimmerfucks out there. hopefully it happens to someone you care about. lets see if you call them skittles then.
Betty

Hansford, WV

#189 Jul 14, 2013
I really couldn't afford it but I did send Mr. Zimmerman $8.00 to help pay for his lawyers. I'm glad justice prevailed.
monic

Pittsburgh, PA

#190 Jul 14, 2013
George Zimmerman is my mo fo baby daddy I wish you mo fos would leave him alone!!!
Silent majority

United States

#191 Jul 14, 2013
Why didnt trayvon just walk away and call police if he thought he was being followed? Why the extreme violence?

Why was trayvon walking around a gated community he did not live in?

Is it customary and acceptable for black people to assault white people simply because they are worried they are being followed?

Is it okay for blacks to beat up whites when nervous but its not okay for zimmerman to protect himself when being pummeled?

Tresspassing and then beating the tar out of the local neighborhood watch guy doesnt seem like a normal thing to do in my opinion.

When you tresspass onto a gated community and proceed to assault the neighborhood watch guy, its pretty clear who the racist whacko is...

Trayvon drew first blood...
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#192 Jul 14, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Why didnt trayvon just walk away and call police if he thought he was being followed? Why the extreme violence?
Why was trayvon walking around a gated community he did not live in?
Is it customary and acceptable for black people to assault white people simply because they are worried they are being followed?
Is it okay for blacks to beat up whites when nervous but its not okay for zimmerman to protect himself when being pummeled?
Tresspassing and then beating the tar out of the local neighborhood watch guy doesnt seem like a normal thing to do in my opinion.
When you tresspass onto a gated community and proceed to assault the neighborhood watch guy, its pretty clear who the racist whacko is...
Trayvon drew first blood...
Couldn't agree more.
lol

Ridgeview, WV

#193 Jul 14, 2013
Pissed off liberals are amusing.

I await Obama's thoughts on this "tragedy."
Slick

Huntington, WV

#194 Jul 14, 2013
_-Assphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only tragedy. Not the dead kid? You're a pathetic excuse for a human being. An unarmed kid was killed. Police do not decide guilt. Unfortunately sometimes juries get it wrong.
He was a thug

Jury didnt get it wrong, they followed the law. They didn't inject libtard feel goody emotions into it

You libtards, either your way or no way.
a mother

Hurricane, WV

#195 Jul 14, 2013
How come they don't get the parents for child neglect because he was a KID SO WHY WAS HE OUT THAT LATE. Parents shouldn't let children walk out that late and for sure a black male since they act like everyone is racist except them...yes it's sad a young boy lost his life I wouldn't want to happen but us as parents we need to be more responsible for our children if they would told him no its late or I will take you to the store then they wouldn't have lost a son to this
Could of not been my kid

United States

#196 Jul 14, 2013
It's always black did this and that white people do a lot of bad sh:t to they just by with it all the time like I said if it had of been one of my kid's there wouldn't of been anything to talk about cause I would of done him my self my kid's are my life so if you take there life I'm take yours my heart go's out to his mother and father R.I.P baby boy he will get his for sure oh.. Yea thug or no thug you don't take a kid life and all thug aren't bad people y'all that feel like this is fare all y'all will pay in the end when it come time for y'all judgement day...
wishing it was your kid

Kenna, WV

#197 Jul 14, 2013
Could of not been my kid wrote:
It's always black did this and that white people do a lot of bad sh:t to they just by with it all the time like I said if it had of been one of my kid's there wouldn't of been anything to talk about cause I would of done him my self my kid's are my life so if you take there life I'm take yours my heart go's out to his mother and father R.I.P baby boy he will get his for sure oh.. Yea thug or no thug you don't take a kid life and all thug aren't bad people y'all that feel like this is fare all y'all will pay in the end when it come time for y'all judgement day...
Spoken like a true illiterate hood rat.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#198 Jul 14, 2013
Could of not been my kid wrote:
He was a thug, live like a thug, die like a thug

If his parents want to blame someone, all they need to do is look in the mirror
bug juice

Vienna, WV

#199 Jul 14, 2013
Being killed by a puss , true thug life.
Slick

Huntington, WV

#200 Jul 14, 2013
Dick juice wrote:
Being killed by a puss , true thug life.
Never under estimate your opponent
lol

Lynchburg, VA

#201 Jul 14, 2013
a mother wrote:
How come they don't get the parents for child neglect because he was a KID SO WHY WAS HE OUT THAT LATE. Parents shouldn't let children walk out that late and for sure a black male since they act like everyone is racist except them...yes it's sad a young boy lost his life I wouldn't want to happen but us as parents we need to be more responsible for our children if they would told him no its late or I will take you to the store then they wouldn't have lost a son to this

I agree parents should be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 3 min Hall 45
Why are blacks black ? 4 min Mookymook 5
Leaving the tri state 5 min The Truth 24
Baltimore Street drugs 8 min Good 196
Rt champs 25 min Said it 3
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 32 min Obama the kenyan 44
Spit or Swallow 39 min Sissy 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance