|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
They have ran several PSA`s multiple times asking "people" no matter "which way" the verdict goes to be reasonable and don`t use it as an excuse to riot and break laws.
So laughable. The PC police was wise to say "people", and suggest riots may occur no matter "which way" the verdicts go. At the same time Skittles supporters are chanting the ol mantra "No justice, No peace" Right there on the court steps.
American white people are too afraid of being called a bigot to even voice much opinion on this case, much less riot over it.
1 post removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Angry white man is the one who is about to rise up in this country. The sleeping giant has just about had enough. Rise up! Stand your Ground!'Murrica!
Lycan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is with shooting an unarmed kid. I could care less what color he is. That's also why you support him. You're one if those gun loving fanatics who'd support pedophiles if it bolstered your pro gun agenda.
No, they are trying to make the issue about shooting an unarmed kid. We`ll have to wait and see if they proved that (without a doubt).

You`re one of those self entitled libtards who would support a murder charge agianst a kid if he was being pinned down and being raped by a pedo.

Thank God fer dem der gunz... MERIKA!
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is with shooting an unarmed kid. I could care less what color he is. That's also why you support him. You're one if those gun loving fanatics who'd support pedophiles if it bolstered your pro gun agenda.
gun fanatic = legal ... loving underage kids in a sexual way = illegal. I think I know why you are the way you are now. Do you ever think before you type? Oh, and Z didn't shoot an unarmed kid. T chose to use his fists as weapons.
Lycan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
American white people are too afraid of being called a bigot to even voice much opinion on this case, much less riot over it.
I`m actually surprised "Bigot" still holds any weight with white America. You hear it more often than "please" and "thank you".
And it`s because blacks here deal with hardships of racism like Paris Hilton deals with the hardships of a credit card with a limit.
bug juice

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Its amazing the lengths people will go to justify what the NUMBNUTS did. It might not be illegal but is certainly not manly to carry a concealed weapon.

This country is the laughing stock of the world thanks to our unevolved fascination with guns. Fox news is whipping up a frenzy among the mentally inferiors. The world will go on regardless if the NUMBNUT walks or gets a manslaughter charge. The world will go on regardless if you other NUMBNUTS carry or not.
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

bug juice wrote:
Its amazing the lengths people will go to justify what the NUMBNUTS did. It might not be illegal but is certainly not manly to carry a concealed weapon.
This country is the laughing stock of the world thanks to our unevolved fascination with guns. Fox news is whipping up a frenzy among the mentally inferiors. The world will go on regardless if the NUMBNUT walks or gets a manslaughter charge. The world will go on regardless if you other NUMBNUTS carry or not.
I could give a rip what the world thinks. Our form of govt has and will stand the test of time because of guns. You gun-grabbers will thank the gun-lovers in the end. The biggest reason the Japs didn't invade the US was because they knew a huge majority of homes in the US had guns in them. Rise Up Angry White Man! Rise Up!
1 post removed
Zaphod

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Without using Zimmerman's account of the events, answer this question:

Did Zimmerman's nose get injured before or after he pulled his gun from its holster?
1 post removed
ohMY

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Political Science wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hispanic" is an ethnicity, not a race. Those who are ethnically defined as "Hispanic" are in fact classified as white/Caucasian in race. Also, a person's race has absolutely nothing to do with their "class". Class is typically defined in monetary means sucks as lower, middle, and upper class based on a person's net worth and income but can also sometimes include, although less often, how a person carries themselves. For example, when someone says, "She is always so polite. It must be because she has so much "class".".
And, yes, this case is ALL about race! If Z had shot a white teen fitting the same description as T this trial would have never happened, no one would have been outraged, as a matter of fact it would have been a miracle if it even made national news! And, the exact same is true if an up-standing black citizen was in Z's shoes and made it a case of a black shooting a black. If that were the case, again, most of the country wouldn't have even heard about it!
Also, black people want to pull the race card anytime something like this arises. As I am typing the "New Black Panthers" are on my TV preaching of their plans to riot and burn down white neighborhoods if Zimmerman is acquitted yet white people are the ones accused of being racist and violent. If the KKK is even mentioned images of trashy, skinheads that live in trailers up a "holler" in East Lynn is the first thing to pop into a lot of people's minds but "New Black Panthers" is supposed to be seen as a "civil rights movement". Amazing! If the KKK get's "violent" nowadays they burn a cross on someone's lawn while the BP are threatening to torch entire, innocent neighborhoods! Yet, the KKK are the bigots, racists, and trash? I am not condoning the KKK, their beliefs, or their actions. I am merely trying to point out how uneven, unfair, and misguided our judgement of what constitutes racism has become.
IMO, it is reactions like the BP are threatening to incidents like this one that stirs and solidifies racism in white communities. Call me "racist" all you want but I disagree. I don't feel black people should be shackled and enslaved and forced to pick cotton. On the other hand, I am sick and tired of having to walk on eggshells around every black person I come into contact with for fear that if this one or that one prefers "African-American" to "black" or vice versa I may have the NAACP or ACLU breathing down my bosses neck to fire me. I am tired of turning on the TV and seeing countless all black sitcoms, BET, and shows filled with derogatory comments towards whites like "cracker", "ol' whitey", etc. but Paula Deen loses half her net worth because she is honest about something she said years ago or in a restaurant SHE OWNS! I'm sick of affirmative action. I'm tired of there being a "Miss America" & "Miss Black America" but no "Miss White America". I think it's unfair
there can be college scholarships only black students can apply for but there cannot be scholarships set up for white students ONLY. So, you can deem me "racist" you can call me a "bigot" and you can throw all the peanuts, Xs, and fires on my posts you would like but I still do not agree. I believe in EQUALITY and IMO black people achieved "equality" long ago but were not satisfied and continue to keep pushing for more to this day! It is sad this kid died but I hope they acquit Z and any BP or any other black zealots that want to go riot and insight violence I hope they are thrown in jail and the media doesn't glorify their efforts. I want the day to come when blacks ARE EQUAL TO WHITES, NOT BETTER THAN WHITES!

What a sad human being you are.
No body wins in a fight

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Doesn't matter if Zimmerman is acquitted, or found guilty, He looses! and I feel sory for the guy. My question to all of you, what will he do? His chances for being a policeman are gone, no more security guard. What will he do with his life? I wish him the best.
sheila

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

if they riot they should get what trayvon got. the spooks always try to intimidate people into verdicts rather oj killer wimpson or trayvon thug martin. first u put watermellons in the street and when they hover over like buzzards u drop a net on them. mace them with habanero spray.sick shepards on them and cover them with tar and feathers. then..
bug juice

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I stand corrected , nothing mentally screwed up about people carrying guns in their bras and panties.
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the constitution. The difference is that I've read and understand it. Stand your ground laws are not constitutional, which will be confirmed once it goes before the Supreme Court.
This is self defense , so I guess you didn't understand that part
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely untrue.
Another false libtard opinion from you, you comment on everything, yet you cannot back up any statement you make with fact or law
kunetah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Getting beat up by a kid and then shooting him makes you a hero? That's great news for pucees.
Hey $lut, why don't you go hang out on Hal Greer at 3 am defenseless and see what happens.
kunetah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Justice was served. White Power
kunetah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

truth wrote:
Stereotypical pigs everywhere. You guys are so quick to assume Zimmerman is innocent just because Martin is African American. Yet you all are probably the same white trash who live off the government.
Blacks are trouble
kunetah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

truth wrote:
Stereotypical pigs everywhere. You guys are so quick to assume Zimmerman is innocent just because Martin is African American. Yet you all are probably the same white trash who live off the government.
Your probably some black brother scewin pillbilly $lut with mixed kids.
2 posts removed
Mr Crawford

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I'm a liberal with many black friends and say that Gorge Zimmerman is innocent. If any Blacks riot, they need to be put down by federal forces. Make an example out of rioting people so no one ever thinks its acceptable behavior. I recommend gun ships.
fox news

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I'm not a racist , my cat is black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 12 min bluecawkhair 139
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 56,554
need a job any places i should avoid 1 hr Chuck 6
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 2 hr BBB 118
Rescare Bville 2 hr trick 9
Brian Doneff And Dirty Needles (Jul '12) 2 hr watch your back 7
East end thief's (Nov '13) 2 hr Wondering 1,598

Search the Huntington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000