peteyslide

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Either way Zimmerman should be found guilty for going rogue. The police did not want Zims to get involved in a confrontation with Tray. Tray was unarmed and Zims was packing. I don't buy that he feared for his life. That's a lame argument. He should've kept his distance. I don't think that he is gonna be aquitted
fact

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes please walk home from 7-11 by my house tonight so I can shoot you. Moron.
Im not a 17 yo kid that is going to start beating on a man for patrolling the neighborhood. I am, in fact, a grown man that has a loaded pistol with me at ALL times. You better not miss if you try to shoot me you little b!tch. And for the record f@ck that trouble making kid. He got exactly what he deserved. He was living near there bc he was in too much trouble at his own house in the first place. Good kill zim:)
back to basics

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Lycan wrote:
Either you have to ASSUME ALOT without any evidence from the prosecution, or assume little with little evidence from the defense.
The phone call, the police report, the medical examination, the testimonies from friends and family as well as Zims, the eye witness, and the forensics, isn`t enough to proove anything. They favor the defense. It has favored the defense the duration of the trial.
If anyone has anything more to add besides name calling, race cards and making shit up, I`d love to hear.
I assumed nothing. every fact I stated is well-established and un-refuted. further, I myself said its ridiculous to say this has any racial overtones. the more reactions I see to this case, the more I realize it is being used by gun-enthusiasts to try and insulate themselves from future prosecution when their zeal to carry leaves another person dead.
fat man in the party van

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

peteyslide wrote:
Either way Zimmerman should be found guilty for going rogue. The police did not want Zims to get involved in a confrontation with Tray. Tray was unarmed and Zims was packing. I don't buy that he feared for his life. That's a lame argument. He should've kept his distance. I don't think that he is gonna be aquitted
I don't think a 911 dispatcher is considered law enforcement
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

back to basics wrote:
it is a basic statement of law that one cannot protect property with deadly force. the entire reason there was even a neighborhood watch was because there had been stolen property in the area. therefore, it is entirely inappropriate for the neighborhood watch guy to be out there confronting strangers with a gun on him. the fact that a 17 year old kid is dead speaks to the wisdom of not condoning this type of action by a neighborhood watch.
zimmerman was supposed to watch and report. but instead he chose to protect lawn ornaments with deadly force. i can think of no better poster child for why we need to leave police work up to the police.
for folks to say this is a case about stand your ground laws is ridiculous. this is a case about vigilante justice and cop wannabees who are are allowed to chase strangers and pretend to be the law.
Total assumptions and jumping to conclusions to paint an ugly picture. You haven`t said one thing that is accurate.
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer didn't testify. Good to see you're paying such close attention.
I never said he took the stand.
Zim`s doesn`t HAVE to prove anything.
He was interviewd a dozen times from both Sheriff`s conducting the investigations. His testimony and police reports are submitted as evideince.
Officers testified Zimmerman was a cooperative witness numerous times.
911 transcripts shows Zims intent in reporting suspicion and proves Zims watched until Skittles was out of sight.
Eye witness colloberated the story that Skittles was on top bombing punches.
Forensics testified Skittles was shot as Zims reported.
Skittles father, and a friend, both testified the voice crying for help wasn not Skittles.
Zims was treated for lacerations to the back of the head, abrasions to the face, and a broken nose.
The State has the burden TO PROVE. The Judge told the Jury Zims doesn`t have to prove anything.

It`s emotion vs reason, perspective vs law.
1 post removed
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Well, he's already given his statement, there's no reason for him to testify. Why subject yourself o omething not legally required
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

peteyslide wrote:
Either way Zimmerman should be found guilty for going rogue... He should've kept his distance. I don't think that he is gonna be aquitted
Haha! Going "rouge"? That`s awesome.

A man was attacked when he had every right to be in public. He was on his back with no means of retreat. Eye witness supports that. Stand your ground states you do not have a legal obligation to retreat. Zimmerman didn`t have a legal obligation to retreat. Zimmerman was treated for injuries. Stand your ground doesn`t even require injury needs to occur.
There is no situation you can describe that would justify a continueous "assult" to the ground not allowing your victim a chance to escape, or retreat. Even if Skittles was "chased" or called nasty names.
Skittles fucked up and cornered an armed man. Regardless the verdict, Skittles lost at the game of life... Miserably.You know the old saying, better to be judged by 6 than carried 6. It`s even worse Skittles was taken out by a pussy on his back.
hmm

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

hmmmm
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Like I've always said......old age and treachery overcomes youth and enthusiasm every time

Funny, if Zimmerman had been a plain closed cop and was attacked by skittles, this wouldn't even be an issue

You can't argue with the libtards
1 post removed
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a polished closed cop?
Can't argue with idiots.
Never said polished, but in typical liberal fashion the grammer nazis come out. Should have been "clothes"

But you're still a libtard
2 posts removed
lol

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I await the irony of stand your ground deaths in the wake of this obvious acquittal.

Anyone saying otherwise just wants to stay on the good side of the black people they know, or is a liberal fundamentalist.
Slick

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're still a dumbass
Wow, you got me with that one!

How can one debate against someone who posses such intellect? You are a genius.. Obviously you are solo smart you haven't need or the law or the constitution.

If I had a son, he'd look like zaphod
1 post removed
alpha male

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has mma training dumbass
and lucky for him, he was also proficient in the use of a firearm.
alpha male

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

peteyslide wrote:
<quoted text>\
FACTS: George Zimmerman called 911 and the dispatcher told him to stay in his vehicle and not pursue Martin. What did Zimmerman do? Well he pursued Martin. He did not take the order from the dispatcher to stay in his car and not go after him. So you have an unarmed teenager and Zimmerman who was armed got out of his car to go after this kid. In my opinion Zimmerman is guilty because he was told not to get out of his car by law enforcement because they knew something like this could happen. Zimmerman is not a hero.
Actually, when he mentioned he was following T, they said we don't need you to do that. They did not tell him to stop. That would have been a lawfull command. But that is not what happened. He should have been cleared of all charges.
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

lol wrote:
I await the irony of stand your ground deaths in the wake of this obvious acquittal.
Anyone saying otherwise just wants to stay on the good side of the black people they know, or is a liberal fundamentalist.
They have ran several PSA`s multiple times asking "people" no matter "which way" the verdict goes to be reasonable and don`t use it as an excuse to riot and break laws.

So laughable. The PC police was wise to say "people", and suggest riots may occur no matter "which way" the verdicts go. At the same time Skittles supporters are chanting the ol mantra "No justice, No peace" Right there on the court steps.
1 post removed
get real

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

That's not true they have not made a decision yet
alpha male

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

well well wrote:
So let me get this right. I can go down to florida, find some white trash that looks like he's up to no good, follow him, pick a fight with the guy, let the guy whip my azz, shoot and kill him then get off. What the hell am I still doing in Wva.
Exactly. Actually, you don't have to go to Florida. The constitution and rule of law in this country provide your rights to defend your life with a gun whenever and just about wherever you want. Cool huh? Although your “pick a fight” comment is a little off base ... kinda depends on if you're being attacked and the other guy is winning and it's him or you that lives. Z made a critical choice, one that probably saved his life. I'd like to shake the man's hand personally.
Baba Yoga

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I don't care about Zimmerman. I'll stand my ground whether or not he goes to prison. And so will the rest of 'merica.
1 post removed
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

alpha male wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, when he mentioned he was following T, they said we don't need you to do that. They did not tell him to stop. That would have been a lawfull command. But that is not what happened. He should have been cleared of all charges.
Not to mention that even after he told dispatch he lost Skittles (aka Darth Maul-A) and did not have a visual, the dispatcher asked twice "Where is he now", "where are you" and couldn`t answer which he says he took as a que to get out of his car to read the street sign.
Now this is completely circumstancial conjecture, but the transcripts supported that.
And totally forget the fact he had every right to be there. This could`ve happened in a Mall, a play ground, walmart parking lot, and people would still suggest Zims was wrong for being there and being white(ish).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of191
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 5 min Mike 1,001
Just Announced "Food Stamp And Welfare Program ... (Oct '13) 30 min Yep 25
Reverse Cell Phone Number Lookup (Dec '11) 59 min guest 31
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Well Duh 52,040
weak dj at Fat Pattys tonight! 2 hr your a speck of dung 3
Affordable Dentures-Good or Bad Place? (Aug '11) 2 hr okok 7
Fat patty's (May '12) 2 hr Law D Doll 33
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••