Zimmerman acquitted
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#76 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidest post ever.
Zimmerman was reporting. He was on the phone with 911. The police would`ve showed up and asked what Skittles was doing walking thru peoples yards if he hadn`t attacked.
"that Kid" wasn`t doing anything wrong... No one is saying he did. Niether was Zimmerman doing anything wrong. Zimmerman was performing watch. He was watching. He was telling police via phone what he was observing... Watch. Can you say watch? Watch you dumb bastard.
If a mall cop is following you, do you attack? If plain clothes loss prevention is following, do you attack? Have fun trying that out in real life.
Apparently some on this thread think attack is the proper response. Fight or flight. But why are you making the assumption that it was the deceased that attacked?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#77 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Hero??? Hardly.
But he should be found not guilty for sure
You have two people who leaglly have the right to be on the street. Nothing illegal about either of them until skittles decided to physically attack and verbally threaten Zimmerman`s life.
And if people do decide to riot and act like 3rd worlders, it would also be halirous if someone got shot defending themself.
Why are you also assuming it was Martin that attacked?
drae

United States

#78 Jul 11, 2013
Why was he in the gated community anyway? He had no reason to be there. It's gated to keep little punks like him out. He had every right to follow him. Skittles thought he was a tough thug and that's what happens to "gangstas" they die or go to jail. Teenage blacks kill other teenage blacks once or more a week in stl where I'm from for wearing the wrong color and it hardly makes the news. The only racism that can be proved is called him a cracker.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#79 Jul 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
How do YOU know what happened? Just taking the word of people who weren't there? The evidence doesn't lie. Certainly simply because someone is black society should understand if they want to attack someone you feel is following you or disrespecting you in some way. Being black is such a disadvantage to overcome that you should be able to physically attack anyone you want to and society should understand. You have already been through so much just because you are black the laws shouldn't apply to you. We should still be apologizing for what happened generations ago. How silly of society.
Why are you assuming it was Martin that attacked?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#80 Jul 11, 2013
rt chapter 32 wrote:
oh if your blk you can jump white and other ppl'and get away with it i guess' another oj thing you can be high on pot a thug and murder like oj if you got the black ass card' not here baby you have a bullet in your ass' it dont matter hell hes dead
Another ass that assumes Martin attacked first, based on the testimony of a man who is an admitted liar, who has everything to loose.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#81 Jul 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch. Not chase. Not follow. Watch. The dispatcher told him to stop. Watch. He didn't. Watch. As a part of the watch he should know his responsibilities. Watch. Can you say watch ?
That`s what I been saying. Watch. Oh, I get it, you believe Zimmerman was litterally "chasing" causeing a confrontaton. The last conversation Zimmerman had with 911 dispatch was that he lost the suspect. He "watched" from a distance. Reporting street names. He lost site of Skittles. Zimmerman was attacked from bushes. Of course Zimmerman testified he was returning to his car at that point. But whatever. He watched Skittles duck down several streets. Unless thier streets are 10 feet long, maybe you have a point.
And for arguments sake, lets pretend he was right on his heels waling the sidewalk. So what. Can I attack anyone that fits that scenerio of walking close?
lil rika

United States

#82 Jul 11, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Just a black guy? Are other races allowed to freely walk through your yard without fear? Yea, nothing racist going on with your post.
in context if it was a white guy wandering through my yard after dark id say " hello there can i help you? Do you need to use my phone or bathroom? We have wifi ,Would you like to stay for dinner.? Can i give you a ride somewhere? But then again it wasnt a white guy walking through the yards who ended up dead *context*
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#83 Jul 11, 2013
drae wrote:
Why was he in the gated community anyway? He had no reason to be there. It's gated to keep little punks like him out. He had every right to follow him. Skittles thought he was a tough thug and that's what happens to "gangstas" they die or go to jail. Teenage blacks kill other teenage blacks once or more a week in stl where I'm from for wearing the wrong color and it hardly makes the news. The only racism that can be proved is called him a cracker.
Perhaps Martin was standing his ground.
weirdo

Oakvale, WV

#84 Jul 11, 2013
drae wrote:

I'm sure it wasn't the first time he had walked through that neighborhood. Was probably a short cut. Many kids do things like that (go through other neighborhoods) on a daily basis if it means getting to where never they're going in a shorter amount of time.

It's been stated and I will say it again...at that time, Treyvon wasn't out 'being a thug' or doing anything wrong. Zimmerman should have kept his distance and watched. When you confront someone, that's always asking for trouble. If Zimmerman would have watched from a far, let the police do their job, Treyvon would still be alive, he wouldn't be on trial, and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#85 Jul 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
They overcharged on murder 2 but he might get manslaughter.
If they can prove Zimmerman instigated a physical confrontation then I would agree with a manslaughter charge.
However, during Zimmerman`s conversation with 911 it was reported he stayed far enough to lose sight of Skittles. Zimmerman did have choices. But he didn`t attack or show any intention of attacking. Skittles had options as well. He simply choose to confront.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#86 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
That`s what I been saying. Watch. Oh, I get it, you believe Zimmerman was litterally "chasing" causeing a confrontaton. The last conversation Zimmerman had with 911 dispatch was that he lost the suspect. He "watched" from a distance. Reporting street names. He lost site of Skittles. Zimmerman was attacked from bushes. Of course Zimmerman testified he was returning to his car at that point. But whatever. He watched Skittles duck down several streets. Unless thier streets are 10 feet long, maybe you have a point.
And for arguments sake, lets pretend he was right on his heels waling the sidewalk. So what. Can I attack anyone that fits that scenerio of walking close?
He's a liar, why should we believe anything he says?
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#87 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can prove Zimmerman instigated a physical confrontation then I would agree with a manslaughter charge.
However, during Zimmerman`s conversation with 911 it was reported he stayed far enough to lose sight of Skittles. Zimmerman did have choices. But he didn`t attack or show any intention of attacking. Skittles had options as well. He simply choose to confront.
If he would lie to a judge under oath he could lie to a 911 operator.
ummmm

Oakvale, WV

#88 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny that you believe everything Zimmerman said happened. Of course he's going to say those things about Treyvon. Duh.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#89 Jul 11, 2013
lil rika wrote:
<quoted text>not to sound "racist" but if a blk guy walks through my yard around dusk, you can Bet your @$$ im following him with gun in tow. I dont need my new lawnmower stolen for Crack moneys.
Yea, it's all about context.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#90 Jul 11, 2013
lil rika wrote:
<quoted text> in context if it was a white guy wandering through my yard after dark id say " hello there can i help you? Do you need to use my phone or bathroom? We have wifi ,Would you like to stay for dinner.? Can i give you a ride somewhere? But then again it wasnt a white guy walking through the yards who ended up dead *context*
Trying "not to sound racist or anything"?
curious

Oakvale, WV

#91 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a reason you keep calling him "Skittles?" He has a name.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#92 Jul 11, 2013
lil rika wrote:
<quoted text>not to sound "racist" but if a blk guy walks through my yard around dusk, you can Bet your @$$ im following him with gun in tow. I dont need my new lawnmower stolen for Crack moneys.
So really, what's it like to be afraid of an entire race of people?
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#93 Jul 11, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>He's a liar, why should we believe anything he says?
I`m sold! Fry him.
But first can you provide some sort of proof that his shift on nieghborhood watch was nothing but a ruse to start fights, and while you`re at it, can you establish his conversation to the police and collaberating testimony from officers is false? If you`re not too busy.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#94 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m sold! Fry him.
But first can you provide some sort of proof that his shift on nieghborhood watch was nothing but a ruse to start fights, and while you`re at it, can you establish his conversation to the police and collaberating testimony from officers is false? If you`re not too busy.
Hey, I freely admit that I don't know if the guy is guilty of anything more than being a fear monger. I haven't even been paying attention to the trial. So you tell me, was he on duty when this confrontation happened or was he going to the store? Did he disregard instructions to not follow? Did he call the police approximately fifty times in the last year? Has their been accusations of police department in that county being racially intolerant? Is his father a retired judge with police connections? Did he lie under oath?
Lycan

Huntington, IN

#95 Jul 11, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>If he would lie to a judge under oath he could lie to a 911 operator.
Then find him guilty on "if`s and would`ve could`ve".

I`m just arguing logical reasoning in abscence of assumptions based on what we do know and how law stands.

If he`s guilty, people will cry it`s because of racial expiedence and fear of false retribution. If he`s innocent, people will riot crying racial injustice.

It`s a lose lose, Skittles is still dead, and either Zims will go to jail, or dodge Black Panther bounties.

Closing def arguments are today. I just can`t imagine that anyone actually following this case is 100% positive, let alone every juror. I believe the worst lawyer could establish reasonable doubt in this cluster fuck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla jenkins (Mar '13) 2 min KaylaAHo 13
America Held Hostage Day 459 17 min MarkJ- 17
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 18 min Old Guys Stink 38
Officer Involved Shooting 44 min concerned 3
Union couldn't save 400 jobs at Mylan 48 min Dick Skinner 4
I don't feel that I should take a back seat cuz... 1 hr Well 45
Russia navy ready for WAR. 1 hr The last warrior ... 103

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages