Zimmerman acquitted
weirdo

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 11, 2013
cool aid wrote:
<quoted text>yeah zimmerman made the punk smoke a joint and freak out on him how right you are buba

Had Zimmerman not followed him, when he was told not to, he never would have had the chance for the kid to 'freak' out on him. Right?

Again, none of it would have gone down if zimmerman backed off when he was supposed to.
1 post removed
must be from wayne

Mars, PA

#27 Jul 11, 2013
rt chapter 32 wrote:
<quoted text>they they they smacked your blk ass 4 foot wide nose off;;;they
4ft wide? Oh, you must be talking about the inside of your trailer.
Lycan

United States

#28 Jul 11, 2013
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, if it weren't for Zimmerman following the kid, even after they told him not to numerous times, the kid would probably still be alive. Standing your grounds laws? Treyvon wasn't doing anything, other than walking, when Zimmerman started following him. If he would have left the kid alone and let the police come, no one would be in the position that they are.
Moral of the story, Zimmerman caused the entire incident.
So Skittles had a right to be walking thru peoples yards, but Zimmerman is wrong for being in the streets?
Law is law.
Zimmerman could`ve been walking in whisper distance yelling racial slurs and it wouldn`t have given Skittles a legal right to attack and threaten life. Skittles should`ve called the po po.
However, Zimmerman had justification even though you don`t need a reason to be outside in public in your own nieghborhood.
lil rika

United States

#29 Jul 11, 2013
must be from wayne wrote:
<quoted text>4ft wide? Oh, you must be talking about the inside of your trailer.
Ha lol
Lycan

United States

#30 Jul 11, 2013
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Zimmerman not followed him, when he was told not to, he never would have had the chance for the kid to 'freak' out on him. Right?
Again, none of it would have gone down if zimmerman backed off when he was supposed to.
Why do you assume only Zimmerman was "supposed" to do anything? He`s an adult, he has the right to walk the streets after his neighborhood has seen break ins and vandalisim. The first legal offense of the night was Skittles attacking Zimmerman. Get over it.
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Neither Zimmerman nor Trayvon broke any laws until the altercation. According to an eye witness that saw part of the fight, Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman in an MMA style “ground and pound” position. Zimmerman's injuries were in line with this report. Those 2 facts allow the jury to use common sense to see that Zimmerman had no choice but to use deadly force because his life was in emmanant danger. Nothing else matters. No laws were broken until Trayvon assalted Mr. Zimmerman. It's a very unfortunate thing that happened, but none of the “what if's” matter. But you watch, the race card of injustice has been played. This man needs to be free. He was well within his right to use deadly force. Come on Florida. Do what's right. This man is a hero!!
echo

Mars, PA

#32 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
Correct, should not assume, jurors have to go off what can be proven...
1) Forensics already testified that Skittles was shot from a point blank range less than 4 inches consentant with an upward tragectory that colaborates with Zimmermans testimony he was shot while in a physical fight.
2)Examiners testified that Zims did recieve medical treatment sustained from a confrontation that colaborates his story there was a physical altercation.
3)Two eye witnesses testified there was fight.
4) Zimmerman was on the phone with police awaiting thier arrival before the fight in the attempt to assist police to question Skittles.
5) Zimmerman cooperated with police in multiple investigations after the incident.
6) Zimmerman testified Skittles threatend "Tonight you die" while inflicting damage on him.
7) Burden of proof is on the prosecutor. If there is "any" reasonable doubt, Zimmerman walks.
8) On your back being threatened while getting beat with Stand your ground Laws creates reasonable doubt. Period. Sorry.
I take it you're a fan of Sean Hannity. Almost word for word there bubba. Gotta love fox news talking points.
truth

Branchland, WV

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Stereotypical pigs everywhere. You guys are so quick to assume Zimmerman is innocent just because Martin is African American. Yet you all are probably the same white trash who live off the government.
weirdo

Charleston, WV

#34 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
So Skittles had a right to be walking thru peoples yards, but Zimmerman is wrong for being in the streets?
Law is law.
Zimmerman could`ve been walking in whisper distance yelling racial slurs and it wouldn`t have given Skittles a legal right to attack and threaten life. Skittles should`ve called the po po.
However, Zimmerman had justification even though you don`t need a reason to be outside in public in your own nieghborhood.

"Neighborhood Watch" is just that...neighborhood watch, not neighborhood shoot and kill. He wasn't doing anything to bother anyone. Zimmerman should have allowed the police to come, if it were truly needed, and let them do their job. Not him do their job for them. Zimmerman needs to be held accountable for his actions. That kid wasn't doing anything wrong.
lil rika

United States

#35 Jul 11, 2013
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
not to sound "racist" but if a blk guy walks through my yard around dusk, you can Bet your @$$ im following him with gun in tow. I dont need my new lawnmower stolen for Crack moneys.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#36 Jul 11, 2013
alpha male wrote:
This is the only right outcome. You little punks that are threatening to riot need to be dealt with accordingly. Zimmerman is a patriot ... a hero for the stand your ground laws.
I like the part where your hero made his first court appearance and lied to the judge about his finances. But hey, we all have different standards.
2 posts removed
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#39 Jul 11, 2013
lil rika wrote:
<quoted text>not to sound "racist" but if a blk guy walks through my yard around dusk, you can Bet your @$$ im following him with gun in tow. I dont need my new lawnmower stolen for Crack moneys.
Just a black guy? Are other races allowed to freely walk through your yard without fear? Yea, nothing racist going on with your post.
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Jul 11, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I like the part where your hero made his first court appearance and lied to the judge about his finances. But hey, we all have different standards.
since you can't stay with the facts of the incident .... I'll troll along with you. He said he was worried about how much $ it was going to cost for his defense. He told his wife to pay bills and hide the rest of the donation money for his defense. Hmmm. A guy trying to protect his family. Now, back to the reason he's on trial.
weirdo

Charleston, WV

#41 Jul 11, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you assume only Zimmerman was "supposed" to do anything? He`s an adult, he has the right to walk the streets after his neighborhood has seen break ins and vandalisim. The first legal offense of the night was Skittles attacking Zimmerman. Get over it.

Zimmerman caused the entire thing due to his actions and not listening to the dispatchers. He could have followed him from a safe distance. A distance to where the kid didn't even have to know he was following him. End of story.
I know

Proctorville, OH

#42 Jul 11, 2013
The media is making Martin out to be saint! Which he was not he had weed in his blood(imagine that). His FB profile & pics suggested different. He was a thug. Should he have died? No! But it happened! Zimmerman was not physically fit enough to defend himself from Martin. He would have got killed himself. It blows up bc Martin was black. Plain & simple. Had Zimmerman been black & Martin white this wouldn't even be talked about. You were salves hundreds of years ago! Deal with it we owe you all nothing! Get over it! Justice for Zimmerman!
lol

Charleston, WV

#43 Jul 11, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What testimony backs that up? There's testimony that they were fighting but no one saw who started it. You're just fading your opinion on your bigotry.
I like how you actually introduce reasonable doubt as some reason why Zimmerman was wrong, then call everyone who disagrees with you a dumbass.

Personally, I think you just hate beaners more. Since you're a troll, I trust you see what I did there.
1 post removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#45 Jul 11, 2013
weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman caused the entire thing due to his actions and not listening to the dispatchers. He could have followed him from a safe distance. A distance to where the kid didn't even have to know he was following him. End of story.
Doesn't matter. No laws were broken till Z was being beaten by T. Z made the right final choice and should live in infamy as a poster child for STAND YOUR GROUND!
1 post removed
mark

Chesapeake, OH

#47 Jul 11, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!! Yep! Instead of watching out for his neighborhood, Zimmerman should have noticed the kid was black, walked away, and let the cops show up 45 minutes later. But if he had noticed the guy was white and THE SAME THING HAPPENED and white folks accepted a punk as a punk regardless of skin color and NOT THREATEN TO RIOT BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR, no one would even b discussing it the next day. Surely wouldn't b a topic on topic today at that!!!!! Sometimes, SCREAMING THE RACE CARD SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS A BLACK PERSON THAT LOST, MAKES U MORE RACIST THAN THE ONES U R ACCUSING OF IT!!!!!!! I don't care about black or white. Break in's+stranger at night in MY neighborhood+hiding in bushes+jumps out at me= DEAD! Don't mess around where u don't belong!!!!
Ben

Charleston, WV

#48 Jul 11, 2013
How is this a case based on racism?

Both--African Americans and Hispanics are protected classes....
weirdo

Charleston, WV

#49 Jul 11, 2013
I know wrote:
The media is making Martin out to be saint! Which he was not he had weed in his blood(imagine that). His FB profile & pics suggested different. He was a thug. Should he have died? No! But it happened! Zimmerman was not physically fit enough to defend himself from Martin. He would have got killed himself. It blows up bc Martin was black. Plain & simple. Had Zimmerman been black & Martin white this wouldn't even be talked about. You were salves hundreds of years ago! Deal with it we owe you all nothing! Get over it! Justice for Zimmerman!

No one said anything about him being a saint. No one cares what he had in his system, what everyone cares about is that he wasn't doing anything wrong at that time. He could have been a thug and gotten in trouble a lot, but at that moment, he wasn't doing anything but walking. Again, even if he was walking through yards, zimmerman could have followed him from a safe distance, a distance to where the kid didn't even know he was being followed. If zimmerman didn't want confrontation, he should have stayed further away. Zimmerman wouldn't of had to worry about defending himself if he would have just stayed far behind! It isn't 'blowing up' because the kid was black. Red skin, blue skin, purple skin, whatever...that doesn't matter. It's 'blowing up' because the kid wasn't doing anything wrong at that time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wsaz steps up 10 min WATCHDOG 1
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 33 min Observer 84
WV Health Care Costs 1 hr Dr Doctor 8
Waffle House Route 60 Huntington 1 hr curious 5
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 1 hr MarkJ- 38
Hospital Public Interest Law 1 hr WATCHDOG 14
I was at Hardee's tough guy 1 hr FTW 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages