First Prev
of 10
Next Last
treyvon skittles

Charleston, WV

#238 Jul 15, 2013
twelve wrote:
He was racially profiled. Mexican or what ever Zimmerman was, they hate blacks as well as the rest of you klan members.
Justice was served. No question. You blacks may as well get over it.
crazzy!!!!!

Saint Albans, WV

#239 Jul 15, 2013
No different letting this man off when they let OJ Simpson off for killing two white people where were you blacks at for them letting that killer loose...oh wait he was black its okay to let him go...you people need to get over it if you don't like all the freedom you got....then move
really

Wichita, KS

#240 Jul 15, 2013
If Martin was really worried about the scary cracker, he should have went straight home but he was trying to be all big and bad and confront him. That's what this whole thing is about...Martin made the mistake... We need more people like Zimmerman. In Florida, if you act like a punk, you will be dealt with.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#241 Jul 15, 2013
The only "evidence" that matters is what was presented to the jury. The jury weighed the evidence and reached a decision.

Nobody cares whether any of us likes it or not. Our opinion is meaningless unless we live in Sanford.

All of this bs bluster and chest-thumping by people who have nothing to do with the case is just stupid.
1 post removed
Jacapo

Charleston, WV

#243 Jul 15, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what happened? Just taking the word of the one who lived? As far as I understand it Zimmerman followed the kid. Doesn't he have a right to defend himself? Just because Zimmerman is a huge vaj and can't hold his own with a high schooler doesn't give him the right to shoot him.
I didn't was not on the jury so I do not feel qualified to say I know what happened. But I am astounded at the ignorance folks on both sides of this controversy.
Jim Bob

Charleston, WV

#244 Jul 15, 2013
Confederate Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it wo/man! Moving "back" to Africa is the best idea for them! Every time something doesn't cater to their population, get handed to them, or someone looks at them without going into "slave role" - "Yessa masta! I wouldn't be wantin' to do nothin' to upset you masta!" they are ready to riot and scream racism! Well, go back to your "homeland", I mean most of them are into "connecting with their roots" anyway, and life should be perfect! In Africa it is acceptable to torch their neighbors village due to a dispute (typically how much they owe the chief for their next child bride), rob & steal, rape, and all their celebrations resemble riots! Plus, their grass and cow dung huts aren't so different than their typical CHOICE of housing here. The only things they may have a bit of trouble adjusting to are things like working to grow their food, actually having to pitch in (if only as part of the tribe) to raise their kids, and all the other work involved with being a self-sustained village! But, hey, then if any of them actually made it back maybe then they would quit screaming what all we owe them and accept all the hand outs they get as the GIFT AND PRIVELEGE they truly are! Fact is, however, if they all actually went back to Africa though we wouldn't have to worry about too many of them making it back because you know if they ended up in tribal Africa they wouldn't know how to do hard labor to survive and if they ended up in more modern but less civilized parts of Africa suddenly their 9 mm and flat billed, sideways hat "thug style" wouldn't be as intimidating to the real African savages that have grown up in a war and were given a machine gun for their second birthday! But, that's truly "connecting to their roots" for them!
You are a special kind of dumbass aren't you?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#245 Jul 15, 2013
Confederate Pride- flying the Stars and Bars because you are proud of being a loser.
treyvon is gone

Charleston, WV

#246 Jul 15, 2013
Confederate Pride wrote:
[QUOTE who="crazzy!!!!!"]No different letting this man off when they let OJ Simpson off for killing two white people where were you blacks at for them letting that killer loose...oh wait he was black its okay to let him go...you people need to get over it if you don't like all the freedom you got....then move"

Preach it wo/man! Moving "back" to Africa is the best idea for them! Every time something doesn't cater to their population, get handed to them, or someone looks at them without going into "slave role" - "Yessa masta! I wouldn't be wantin' to do nothin' to upset you masta!" they are ready to riot and scream racism! Well, go back to your "homeland", I mean most of them are into "connecting with their roots" anyway, and life should be perfect! In Africa it is acceptable to torch their neighbors village due to a dispute (typically how much they owe the chief for their next child bride), rob & steal, rape, and all their celebrations resemble riots! Plus, their grass and cow dung huts aren't so different than their typical CHOICE of housing here. The only things they may have a bit of trouble adjusting to are things like working to grow their food, actually having to pitch in (if only as part of the tribe) to raise their kids, and all the other work involved with being a self-sustained village! But, hey, then if any of them actually made it back maybe then they would quit screaming what all we owe them and accept all the hand outs they get as the GIFT AND PRIVELEGE they truly are! Fact is, however, if they all actually went back to Africa though we wouldn't have to worry about too many of them making it back because you know if they ended up in tribal Africa they wouldn't know how to do hard labor to survive and if they ended up in more modern but less civilized parts of Africa suddenly their 9 mm and flat billed, sideways hat "thug style" wouldn't be as intimidating to the real African savages that have grown up in a war and were given a machine gun for their second birthday! But, that's truly "connecting to their roots" for them!
Lol

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#247 Jul 15, 2013
ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hero? Was Casey Anthony or Jodi Arias heroes? No! Same thing here, you are either being silly or you're a piece of illiterate, uninformed shit.
Don't forget O.J.!
2 posts removed
alpha male

Chesapeake, OH

#250 Jul 15, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No they mean parents closely related - rub poo in your own hair kind of special.
Every now and then, you get a funny one in, but for the most part; you're an libtard idiot who cowers when presented with facts. You can't accept the rule of law and the fact that life isn't fair; so, without facts, you pathetically attempt to add meaningful comment to ever single thread ... and I mean every thread. Pick one or two so you don't seem so desperate for attention. You could use a trip out of your parents basement from time to time. Maybe a walk in direct sunlight for an hour or two to lend some hope to your life. If posdible, make that walk late at night, unarmed, in a gated community. Oh, and when you see someone approaching, make sure you attack and gain the upperhand with a witness or two. Rise Up Angry White Man!
Jim Bob

Charleston, WV

#251 Jul 15, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No they mean parents closely related - rub poo in your own hair kind of special.
Zaphy,
A lot of the time I don't like you, but you do have a redeeming quality ever now and then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate myself 11 min i hate myself 1
What's next Huntington? 18 min plucky 8
Bad breath how to tell someone it's atrocious 22 min marlboro girl 21
women with tattoos=disgusting (May '13) 24 min Opinions Vary 248
Willie Wilson, Coach HHS, Biology Teacher, 3rd... 36 min VickieS 24
Name something Conservatives have done for this... (Oct '13) 1 hr -zaphod- 53
Who knows Natasha Plymale? 1 hr watever 8
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web