South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

This is the only right outcome. You little punks that are threatening to riot need to be dealt with accordingly. Zimmerman is a patriot ... a hero for the stand your ground laws.
ha

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

You're a dumbass.
alpha male

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Actually, I'm fairly smart and well informed of the specifics in the case. No matter the circumstances, force majure vs force de jure. On the force continuum, Zimmerman was well within his rights to excercise lethal force to defend his life (which was in emminant danger). This man is a hero! Stand up America!
1 post removed
lol

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

That punk kid like all the rest should have been taught respect
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Hero??? Hardly.
But he should be found not guilty for sure
You have two people who leaglly have the right to be on the street. Nothing illegal about either of them until skittles decided to physically attack and verbally threaten Zimmerman`s life.

And if people do decide to riot and act like 3rd worlders, it would also be halirous if someone got shot defending themself.
ha

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

alpha male wrote:
Actually, I'm fairly smart and well informed of the specifics in the case. No matter the circumstances, force majure vs force de jure. On the force continuum, Zimmerman was well within his rights to excercise lethal force to defend his life (which was in emminant danger). This man is a hero! Stand up America!
Hero? Was Casey Anthony or Jodi Arias heroes? No! Same thing here, you are either being silly or you're a piece of illiterate, uninformed shit.
1 post removed

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what happened? Just taking the word of the one who lived? As far as I understand it Zimmerman followed the kid. Doesn't he have a right to defend himself? Just because Zimmerman is a huge vaj and can't hold his own with a high schooler doesn't give him the right to shoot him.
^^^^ yes.

Not only a vaj but a liar. Takes a big man to kill an unarmed barely 17-year-old kid with candy in his hand.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

How do YOU know what happened? Just taking the word of people who weren't there? The evidence doesn't lie. Certainly simply because someone is black society should understand if they want to attack someone you feel is following you or disrespecting you in some way. Being black is such a disadvantage to overcome that you should be able to physically attack anyone you want to and society should understand. You have already been through so much just because you are black the laws shouldn't apply to you. We should still be apologizing for what happened generations ago. How silly of society.
1 post removed
truth

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

None of us know what happened. Only George and Trayvon know and one of them is dead. So lets just see what happens. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is he guilty! He told the police himself he was following Martin. Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend, and he was scared. Doesn't sound like a violent being to me.
rt chapter 32

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

oh if your blk you can jump white and other ppl'and get away with it i guess' another oj thing you can be high on pot a thug and murder like oj if you got the black ass card' not here baby you have a bullet in your ass' it dont matter hell hes dead
lil rika

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

If there is riots and unrest in the town i live in, i will be waiting at the edge if my driveway with a 12 ga. It is not my fault if you get shot because you are a bunch of wild animals. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason.
rt chapter 32

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

lil rika wrote:
If there is riots and unrest in the town i live in, i will be waiting at the edge if my driveway with a 12 ga. It is not my fault if you get shot because you are a bunch of wild animals. Humans are at the top of the food chain for a reason.
no just throw water on them and salt thay will melt away
must be from wayne

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

rt chapter 32 wrote:
<quoted text>no just throw water on them and salt thay will melt away
They
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what happened? Just taking the word of the one who lived? As far as I understand it Zimmerman followed the kid. Doesn't he have a right to defend himself? Just because Zimmerman is a huge vaj and can't hold his own with a high schooler doesn't give him the right to shoot him.
The same as you know what happened. And yes, Zimmerman followed Skittles. Followed. Followed. Can you say followed? Try it with me... Followed. No you do not have the right to verbally threaten someone while you`re punching them because someone is ... Following you.
And yes, because Zimmerman had a huge vaj and could not hold his own agianst a highschool kid gives him the right to use force "if" serious injury was emminate. That`s the whole point. It would be ridiculous if a 6`8" body building line backer shot him. It`s to protect pussies.
weirdo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

alpha male wrote:
This is the only right outcome. You little punks that are threatening to riot need to be dealt with accordingly. Zimmerman is a patriot ... a hero for the stand your ground laws.

Um, if it weren't for Zimmerman following the kid, even after they told him not to numerous times, the kid would probably still be alive. Standing your grounds laws? Treyvon wasn't doing anything, other than walking, when Zimmerman started following him. If he would have left the kid alone and let the police come, no one would be in the position that they are.

Moral of the story, Zimmerman caused the entire incident.
rt chapter 32

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

must be from wayne wrote:
<quoted text>They
they they they smacked your blk ass 4 foot wide nose off;;;they
1 post removed
cool aid

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, if it weren't for Zimmerman following the kid, even after they told him not to numerous times, the kid would probably still be alive. Standing your grounds laws? Treyvon wasn't doing anything, other than walking, when Zimmerman started following him. If he would have left the kid alone and let the police come, no one would be in the position that they are.
Moral of the story, Zimmerman caused the entire incident.
yeah zimmerman made the punk smoke a joint and freak out on him how right you are buba
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Correct, should not assume, jurors have to go off what can be proven...
1) Forensics already testified that Skittles was shot from a point blank range less than 4 inches consentant with an upward tragectory that colaborates with Zimmermans testimony he was shot while in a physical fight.
2)Examiners testified that Zims did recieve medical treatment sustained from a confrontation that colaborates his story there was a physical altercation.
3)Two eye witnesses testified there was fight.
4) Zimmerman was on the phone with police awaiting thier arrival before the fight in the attempt to assist police to question Skittles.
5) Zimmerman cooperated with police in multiple investigations after the incident.
6) Zimmerman testified Skittles threatend "Tonight you die" while inflicting damage on him.
7) Burden of proof is on the prosecutor. If there is "any" reasonable doubt, Zimmerman walks.
8) On your back being threatened while getting beat with Stand your ground Laws creates reasonable doubt. Period. Sorry.
mel

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

first and foremost Zimmerman was told 2 stop following the child and he should have if he did get beat up I wouldn't blame the kid if some random guy is following me I would b scared 2 enough 2 get on him but if he had stopped following this might not have turned out this way so sad for martin's family Zimmerman should have been held responsible 4 what he did it was soo wrong
lil rika

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Heres to George, May you live in peace after the witch hunt and if the coloreds want to bother you just,Stand Your Ground and put them in the ground. F*** with the bull, you get the horns..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
best day care and preschool (Mar '12) 17 min parent 54
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 30 min Yes it is me 53,552
East end thief's (Nov '13) 35 min Jack Miller 1,324
McCorkle Machine 42 min Snap Snap 7
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 46 min TWM 44
Obama golfs while the world burns 54 min -zaphod- 20
Run from huntington 59 min Bill 31
Husband fired from Alcon today. 1 hr okay 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••