MarySue

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Are there any classes offered in Huntington, WV that satisfy the minimum requirements for the handling and firing of a handgun as set forth in 61-7-4 of the Code of West Virginia? I've looked through the phone book and online and I'll be damned if anyone comes out and plainly states if the courses they offer satisfy these requirements. I don't currently own a gun but have heard of stores allowing people to rent their guns to fire before purchasing so that the person knows what guns suit them best. Does such a place exist in the tristate area?
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2013
MarySue wrote:
Are there any classes offered in Huntington, WV that satisfy the minimum requirements for the handling and firing of a handgun as set forth in 61-7-4 of the Code of West Virginia? I've looked through the phone book and online and I'll be damned if anyone comes out and plainly states if the courses they offer satisfy these requirements. I don't currently own a gun but have heard of stores allowing people to rent their guns to fire before purchasing so that the person knows what guns suit them best. Does such a place exist in the tristate area?
SOME GUN SHOPS HAVE FIRING RANGES INDOORS.GRAB SOME PHONE NOMS AN START CALLING.
Certified

Branchland, WV

#3 Oct 10, 2013
MarySue wrote:
Call Backwoods Guns on Rt 60.
yes

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Larry Mays gun shop up by Big Lots on Rt 60...got my gun permit there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 7 min -zaphod- 214
Highlawn is full of cowards 23 min Look at me im a f... 37
Poll Should Zaphod be banned from Topix for trolling... 27 min -zaphod- 115
Caserta gets the boot! 39 min MarkJtoo 23
checkpoint tonight 59 min -zaphod- 6
Who is Scott Caserta? (Dec '10) 1 hr Go Scott 22
Cookout Restaurant (Jul '14) 1 hr ToWorkwego 61
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE