Just Announced "Food Stamp And Welfare Program Suspended" till January, 2014

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dude Watson

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 24, 2013
President Obama just appeared on MSNBC and announced effective immediately that due to the budget crisis that all government assistance including Welfare, Food Stamps and The HUD Housing asssistance programs are suspended effective immediately and until the new Federal Budget takes effect January 1st, 2014. Obama went further to say that no benefits will be paid in November and December due to the budget shortage. He called upon Food Banks, Churches and other charities to step up during this crisis and aks for your understanding during this difficult time. In addition he asked that recipients of these programs be patient.
spike

Elkview, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2013
so were will you get your food at bum
primetime

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2013
LOL.
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 24, 2013
No it's not....the recovery act circa 2009 has expired. It 11$
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Dude Watson wrote:
President Obama just appeared on MSNBC and announced effective immediately that due to the budget crisis that all government assistance including Welfare, Food Stamps and The HUD Housing asssistance programs are suspended effective immediately and until the new Federal Budget takes effect January 1st, 2014. Obama went further to say that no benefits will be paid in November and December due to the budget shortage. He called upon Food Banks, Churches and other charities to step up during this crisis and aks for your understanding during this difficult time. In addition he asked that recipients of these programs be patient.
I heard something similiar so i did some research. DHS is preparing for riots to start nov 1...the welfare rats are expected to freak out when their free government handouts are sanctioned.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

And liberals wonder why the intellectuals in society stock food and ammo....because the free loaders turn into animals whenever you take their freebies..

Heres what the welfare rats did when an EBT glitch erased the "debt limit" on their EBT cards last week...total chaos. They all instantly turned into felons and destroyed the entire store..

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/042479_EBT_card...

Step 1 is to cut off food...
Step 2 is to blame the tea partiers lol...
whatever

Apollo, PA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Sh@@! People on welfare eat better than the damn working class! How sad is that. I always know when I'm at the store....who's using food stamps bc #1 the buggy is full as h$ll or they are running down the aisles throwing stuff in the buggy. It's really sad. I think it's wonderful. Get a damn job like the rest of the world!!!!!
lerry

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 28, 2013
bet they dont shop at save alot like we do'5 meats for 20 dollars dont no whats in it' i dont get bum stamps and never shop at walmart for food 'dog food yes what ever else not food to high there; cut them they wont starve getting 4 and 500 a month my wife and i get by spending 300 or 250 a month'do ppl think the welfare game will last forever wake up...
lerry

Charleston, WV

#8 Oct 28, 2013
watch that vido with the nag raping about his foodcard bum bum
big b

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2013
whatever wrote:
Sh@@! People on welfare eat better than the damn working class! How sad is that. I always know when I'm at the store....who's using food stamps bc #1 the buggy is full as h$ll or they are running down the aisles throwing stuff in the buggy. It's really sad. I think it's wonderful. Get a damn job like the rest of the world!!!!!
from what i see you do the same thing really load it up lots of high price stuff also your doing great so mind your own business let others do the same its not your issue and does not concern you at all
thatsbs

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 30, 2013
The SNAP program is not being suspended! Although, from what I understand, the benefits are being slightly cut starting this Friday.
1 post removed
caveman

Elkview, WV

#12 Oct 30, 2013
yeah the snap program will be cut a little at a time'so will hud this i hear from ppl in dhhr office
big b

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 31, 2013
lerry wrote:
bet they dont shop at save alot like we do'5 meats for 20 dollars dont no whats in it' i dont get bum stamps and never shop at walmart for food 'dog food yes what ever else not food to high there; cut them they wont starve getting 4 and 500 a month my wife and i get by spending 300 or 250 a month'do ppl think the welfare game will last forever wake up...
save a lot is not worth shopping there stock is off brand and meat is old so not worth buying and i will not eat slop kroger and tower on 60 gets my business much better stores
1 post removed
republican

Madison, WV

#15 Oct 31, 2013
we didnt cut it out but we did cut monthly alotmounts- we had to give ourselfs a raise in the senate
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#16 Oct 31, 2013
I think they are going too start a food stamp program over in Africa ,so they can be closer too the beginnings of our problem .
idiot

Chapmanville, WV

#17 Oct 31, 2013
big b wrote:
<quoted text>save a lot is not worth shopping there stock is off brand and meat is old so not worth buying and i will not eat slop kroger and tower on 60 gets my business much better stores
must be nice to have all them food stamps try working' paying for everthing bum man'and savealot were im at is clean good meat' and cheap when we pay all bills thats were we go' not much left hud boy
bill

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Oct 31, 2013
lengthy but please read wrote:
Just like to point out I'm not on food stamps and i have two kids and a single mom. Food programs are great for those that need it, not live off of it clever. Who's to say God forbid something happen to you, or anyone and you find your self in need? You can't know the future. Just remember classifying everyone as trash isn't right. I hope you realise that. The system needs some major changes to help those who need it and for them to help their selves. All i ask is don't put everyone in the same negative boat.
there for ppl down on luck but when they get back on there feet the end' not live of the system for life' try to work some anyway' same with the ssi ssdi ppl are getting it nothing wrong with them just lazy' acking crazy whatever the lawyers tell them to do' 21 22 23 yrs old come on now
twelve

Barboursville, WV

#19 Nov 1, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>must be nice to have all them food stamps try working' paying for everthing bum man'and savealot were im at is clean good meat' and cheap when we pay all bills thats were we go' not much left hud boy
He is a cop he works.
rooster

Danville, WV

#20 Nov 8, 2013
cop sux
FoSho

Pooler, GA

#21 Dec 7, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text> DHS is preparing for riots to start nov 1...
Hey tea bagger, what happened to that riot?
pissed tax payer

United States

#22 Dec 7, 2013
I think that people should be drug tested randomly to keep getting gov. assistance. when every one is kicked out for failing, then well have money in the budget for the people people who really need it. i think its fucked I'm paying taxes for peoples drug problem because most of this area sells their shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white guy likes black girls 54 min smile 7
Aaron Searls shoots again 2 hr Funny 15
Brittany Beckelheimer and Tosha 3 hr mommies of the year 16
Do you have a Facebook? 4 hr yes 9
White and Hung 4 hr Mustache 2
5th avenue new restaurant 4 hr Mustache 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 20 hr cheermom 332

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]