Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#49 Jun 25, 2013
It's called a typo you simpleton.
cracker

New Kensington, PA

#50 Jun 26, 2013
GYM TEACHER wrote:
When I heard about this, I assumed that she was being racist during her tv show. This is not the case and personally I think this issue has been blown out of proportion by blacks. If a black holds a gun to me I might slip and say the n word myself but Im not racist. Whats silly and ironic to me is that blacks still continue to call each other higgers but they get upset when they hear another race say it. Personally I am white and I do not get offended when I hear them say cracker or honkey. It amuses me to an extent. Thats what they call us whites and the "n" word is how we address them and its been that way for a long time. Thats just the way it is and I dont think it will ever change. Anyway..
I love to hear blacks call each other n gars. They get it.
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#51 Jun 26, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
She's being sure for how she and her brother behaved at her restaurant. I doubt anyone would sue you for what you say when you're being robbed you ignorant bigot.
Its an accusation you thick brained buffoon..
1 post removed
Nicole

Petersburg, VA

#53 Jun 26, 2013
early cuylers wrote:
<quoted text> Its an accusation you thick brained buffoon..
She admitted to the accusation though. I love Paula Deen, but she was wrong. It's not only about her saying the N-word because she was robbed, she repeatedly used the word and other racial slurs in front of people and caused them to be uncomfortable. Her restaurant or not, the woman or people that accused her shouldn't have had to be subjected to something like that.

The Food Network Channel was looking out for themselves. If they were to renew her contract, it would be sending out a message that they supported her, true or not.

This is the kind of risk you take when you decide to be in the public eye. Maybe she shouldn't have admitted it, either way she knew better. Now she has to deal with it.
Jeff

Nitro, WV

#54 Jun 26, 2013
I think it funny that she was on today show this morning on NBC. While NBC got Howard Stern who the n word in the past kinda hypocritical is it NBC
2 posts removed
MrNornal

United States

#57 Jun 27, 2013
It's all blown out of proportion as usual. Lil Wayne stomps on the American flag, desecrates it, sings of crime and abusing women yet no one touches that with a 10 foot pole. The media will bring anyone down if it means they sell more papers, magazines or get more viewers.

And frankly, I would find it hard to believe that no one has not said the N word at some point in their life. Must be pretty pure if so.
High Member

Point Pleasant, WV

#58 Jun 27, 2013
I side with Paula Deen.
1 post removed
always more to it

Sumerco, WV

#60 Jul 1, 2013
High Member wrote:
I side with Paula Deen.
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/art icle/236672/18/More-Accusation s-Against-Paula-Deen-Empire If it was only the N-WORD than why is everyone running like the PLAGUE? Alot of WHITE people are in on this also......
always more to it

Sumerco, WV

#61 Jul 1, 2013
Cookie

Huntington, WV

#62 Jul 1, 2013
If you wanna hear a REALLY sad, disgusting story, read Deen's autobiography. Can't recall the name, but I started to read it, and right up front, I think in the first chapter, she tells a story about something she did to a little black girl when she (Deen) was a child.

I love her recipes, but I stopped reading. It is such an awful, shameful story that if I had done something like that, I would have carried it to my grave. I swear, she seems to have no sense of what is okay to say and what isn't. You really should read that story.
1 post removed
High Member

Point Pleasant, WV

#64 Jul 1, 2013
Cookie wrote:
If you wanna hear a REALLY sad, disgusting story, read Deen's autobiography. Can't recall the name, but I started to read it, and right up front, I think in the first chapter, she tells a story about something she did to a little black girl when she (Deen) was a child.

I love her recipes, but I stopped reading. It is such an awful, shameful story that if I had done something like that, I would have carried it to my grave. I swear, she seems to have no sense of what is okay to say and what isn't. You really should read that story.
Wow. That woman had demons.
Cookie

Huntington, WV

#65 Jul 1, 2013
I see you read it. Horrible, horrible.
Silent majority

United States

#66 Jul 2, 2013
Black people can do or say anything they want without repercussions...thats because deep down inside they are expected to act like that. we treat them like special needs kids.. Whites are expected to act better and thats why we are held to a higher standard... I think its wrong but its the only thing i can figure. If thats the case then that in itself is racist...Im just not getting this "words white people cant say but brown people can" crap..it seems only whites get called out..

Everybody should read the book by larry elder(a black man)..its calld " top ten things you cant say in america"....the first thing is he says is>>>>> blacks are more racists than whites.
2 posts removed

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#69 Jul 2, 2013
it
Juniper Evans

United States

#70 Jul 2, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
Black people can do or say anything they want without repercussions...thats because deep down inside they are expected to act like that. we treat them like special needs kids.. Whites are expected to act better and thats why we are held to a higher standard... I think its wrong but its the only thing i can figure. If thats the case then that in itself is racist...Im just not getting this "words white people cant say but brown people can" crap..it seems only whites get called out..

Everybody should read the book by larry elder(a black man)..its calld " top ten things you cant say in america"....the first thing is he says is>>>>> blacks are more racists than whites.
I never thought of it but your correct.
coon hunter

Glasgow, WV

#71 Jul 2, 2013
i likes to hunt the coons i skins me 3 today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 11 min Soldier 62
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 37 min Guess what 1,093
America Held Hostage Day 276 43 min Tony Podesta 4
western regional jail (barboursville/huntington... (Aug '10) 48 min Just saying 134
I'M Tired of Moron Trump who unfit or Qualified... 50 min Libtard Alert 5
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 52 min Libtard Alert 15
John McCain mocks Donald Trump’s deferment ‘bon... 1 hr Liberal hypocrisy 7
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 5 hr Kentuckian 165

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages