infocision good job or bad?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Titusville, PA

#1 May 9, 2011
im looking at putting in an app at infocision should i or not? what other places in huntington are hiring?
Honesty

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Don't apply there. 99% chance you'll dread it. The turn over rate is huge for a reason. That's why they're always hiring. High stress. Decent money and a Quick fix but definitely not a long term solution.
just me

Princeton, WV

#3 Oct 12, 2011
A lot of good people work there, I think you will like it

Level 4

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Get an education and then get a good job. The call center bullsh1t is just that.... bullsh1t. Better yourself.
Grey Album

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Oct 13, 2011
Seriously69 wrote:
Get an education and then get a good job. The call center bullsh1t is just that.... bullsh1t. Better yourself.
They also have salary jobs that require a degree. The pay is not bad, particularly for recent grads in this job market.
heck no

Masontown, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2011
I did five months with that company. They don't know how to treat employees. I only lasted that long because I had to have a job.
Anon

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2013
The place is hell! The pay is robbery for over stress work. Your paid pennies and people scream at you. There are other jobs.
anon one

Youngstown, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I actually worked for ICC for several months and did not mind it. I recently returned to InfoCision

I consistently earned the performance pay plus bonus every week. I earned $12.25 hourly and about $40 week "bonus" in Boardman OH call center.

I left for a higher paying job which turned out to be high pressure, high stress, and in the long run I was earning less than for sitting in a chair at infocision.

The pay for performance is quite easy to make. Show up and work your hours, read the script and make two requests, and be polite to get your call quality points.

It's a no brainer job. Not my long term career goal but it I've gone back because sitting there earning $12.25 (after 90 days) will be easier than the nightmare outside sales job I was doing.

And, the flexible hours make it easy to adjust for life's unexpected appointments etc once training is completed.
Stupid

Huntington, WV

#9 Mar 12, 2013
Just beware of the dumb bitch who does the interviews, if you are a guy she will rip your pants off and demand sex. She is the recruiter who claims to run the entire company. She is the biggest joke in the tri-state, everyone laughs behind her back.
Fancy Pants

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Mar 12, 2013
Stupid wrote:
Just beware of the dumb bitch who does the interviews, if you are a guy she will rip your pants off and demand sex. She is the recruiter who claims to run the entire company. She is the biggest joke in the tri-state, everyone laughs behind her back.
Always someone going to call himself "Stupid" then come on topix and join the discussion just to cut somebody down! Way to go "Stupid".
1 post removed
Stupid

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 13, 2013
No problem Roberta! Do some work and stay off the internet for a change.
2 posts removed
yea

Huntington, WV

#15 Aug 23, 2013
been there about 4 mos. can't complain. good pay. easy going job... definitely a good job if you are a solid worker and tired of shit pay for busting your ass in gas stations, retail, and other such nonsense.
anon

Kittanning, PA

#16 Dec 9, 2013
Seriously69 wrote:
Some people have to seek employment and education simultaneously. I choose to work in places like this because in my area it is the best available. People who are honestly working toward a degree are treated like the scum of the earth because they don't have anyone but themselves to get them through college (which is, at the lowest, something around the price of an outdated car every semester, not to mention rent and food).
Mee

Delaware, OH

#17 Jan 9, 2014
I have worked in the NRA room for 3 years I like the job and my pay is great. Not sure about the other rooms but the managers in our room are absolutely great. And as for the comment about the recruiter,there is one for each room he would have to be talking about Niccole the other 2 recruiters are nothing like that. Yes there are all sorts of people who work there but it doesn't bother me cause I'm not a dip shit.
A job

Delaware, OH

#18 Jan 9, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
im looking at putting in an app at infocision should i or not? what other places in huntington are hiring?
. I have worked there for a couple years it is stressful(but what job isn't) the pay is good,payed holidays and 2wks paid vacation a year. It is a okay job
Eno

Clinton, OH

#19 Apr 11, 2014
Chintzy, cheap republican outfit..Co-workers are great..Scripts you read are all lies..
InfoHell

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2014
I've been there a little over a year.The staff and people you work with are great.I'm in the VR room... Volunteer Recruitment.It wouldnt be so bad if the people we called weren't ass holes,they absolutely refuse to mail a few letters to their neighbors to help babies,cancer patients,Heart,and the excuses people give damn!!! Would rather call NRA atleast NRA members will talk to you.Some people should be ashamed.But its stressful to maintain the numbers the company wants.But it does have a few perks.The 2wk vacation,bonuses,working with your schedule.If you miss you can actually make up your time.
employee

Huntington, WV

#21 Aug 17, 2014
Just started this job not to long ago for some extra money while getting my degree and idk why anyone is talking shit about this place...every single person i have talked to has been really friendly and honestly the best place i have worked. When i say the best place i mean the best staff. They all are awesome people to work for. i dont know any of them personally but the time i have been here has been great. Dont see the problem at all. People who talk shit must have worked there before and did really bad lol
true to this

Mountain View, CA

#22 Apr 30, 2015
was n okay job just needed it to get me back into working (serious injury had me down for a couple years) it was somewhat stressful the people I would talk to was just there on temp assignment for three months and yes I dud see a supervisor by the name of Mike loose his job for dating a temp employee and he was the main one in training that said we management can't date anyone within the company ....but anyway there were some days I hated going there but for the most part it was pretty cool
tough guy

Bladensburg, MD

#23 Apr 30, 2015
I told the lady straight up I was a democrat and refused to call for nra republicans and they said no. I am too proud and am a true democrat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 185 13 min MarkJ- 34
Adios Mancini's 28 min Dick Guzinya 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 32 min Captain Awesome 4,167
News Huntington Has Code Enforcer for Contractors 36 min Masterblaster 21
My Big Fat Bald Headed Friend 45 min Tracks 1
No more shortcuts through my backyard 2 hr Really 28
Open letter to Jimmy Hysell 2 hr Really 23

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance