Funky

New York, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2012
I met this girl at a club the other night and she seemed pretty kinky. She gave me her number and said we should fap sometime, what in the world does that mean?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2012
http://www.google.com/search...

I dont know in this particular case this if is a good thing or not.
Funky

New York, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2012
Spleencage wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?c lient=safari&rls=en&q= fap&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I dont know in this particular case this if is a good thing or not.
That still doesn't quite put it together for me. She wants to masturbate on the phone? Is that the new form of safe sex? I don't get it.
random

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 10, 2012
Just call her up and ask. If h was inside the club u may have miss heard her. Or maybe there is a different teem for it.
random

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 10, 2012
Term^

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#6 Apr 10, 2012
Uh, dude, I'm leaving this one alone.
beauty

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Funky wrote:
I met this girl at a club the other night and she seemed pretty kinky. She gave me her number and said we should fap sometime, what in the world does that mean?
it means to have sex..... Obiviously ur too old.... Lol. I'm 22 and know that
Funky

New York, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2012
beauty wrote:
<quoted text>it means to have sex..... Obiviously ur too old.... Lol. I'm 22 and know that
Then why didn't she just say: hook up, knock boots, roll in the hay, get it on, or shag? Why e so evasive about it I don't understand what's wrong with the old terminology?
beauty

Princeton, WV

#9 Apr 10, 2012
Funky wrote:
<quoted text>Then why didn't she just say: hook up, knock boots, roll in the hay, get it on, or shag? Why e so evasive about it I don't understand what's wrong with the old terminology?
it has to deal with rage comics. Look it up

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Logan, WV

#10 Apr 10, 2012
I am 25 almost nn didn't know what it meant til i read this forum
Funky

New York, NY

#11 Apr 10, 2012
So should I just like call her up and show up with my trouser trout out, or what? I just don't know what to think, some people on here have been known to not know exactly what they are talking about. I hate to be misleading and ruin what could be a beautiful thing.
beauty

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Funky wrote:
So should I just like call her up and show up with my trouser trout out, or what? I just don't know what to think, some people on here have been known to not know exactly what they are talking about. I hate to be misleading and ruin what could be a beautiful thing.
look up rage comics. It shows fapping alot. Just show up in clothes and let nature take its course like most people do.........

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#13 Apr 10, 2012
beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
it means to have sex..... Obiviously ur too old.... Lol. I'm 22 and know that
Actually, thats not what it means. "fap" is the sound that is made when a man is pleasuring himself.
Unless you meant self-sex, but it didn't read that way to me.
Funky

New York, NY

#14 Apr 10, 2012
So she want to make sounds like we are having sex? That makes no sense spleen. I like beauty's definition better, can't a guy catch a break anymore. Why must everything be so complex?
wvbaby

Lilburn, GA

#15 Apr 10, 2012
Funky wrote:
So should I just like call her up and show up with my trouser trout out, or what? I just don't know what to think, some people on here have been known to not know exactly what they are talking about. I hate to be misleading and ruin what could be a beautiful thing.
Lmfao....trouser trout!!!! Priceless.
beauty

Princeton, WV

#16 Apr 11, 2012
Funky wrote:
So she want to make sounds like we are having sex? That makes no sense spleen. I like beauty's definition better, can't a guy catch a break anymore. Why must everything be so complex?
just call her god. Quit whining and call her
1 post removed
WolfTheWolf

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Fap Means self sex.I'm only 11. Its really weird. Though i haven't seen fapping though .. i've seen pony clopping though.
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

United States

#20 Oct 3, 2013
Strange word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Street unbelievable 6 min Howie 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 min Weepy 2,869
Hillary wins the debate!! 41 min ramp 57
Heart Surgery Recovery 51 min Gary 3
so do they drug test at amazon or directv? (Feb '12) 57 min Missyferris 89
Laney perry 1 hr Whattf92 9
1,300,000 Online votes declare Trump debate win... 1 hr bank 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages