pitbull puppies for sale
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pet lover

Russell, KY

#23 Aug 10, 2012
No i would never own a pit. but it all in how you raise them. If you dont like them then dont get one. but dont get one to just kill it. we are all god creatures.
GreyBox

Elyria, OH

#24 Aug 10, 2012
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...
You're more likely to die from a fall related to a bedroom slipper than by being attacked by a pit bull.
Ban the slippers!!!!!!!!!!
What I can't wear slippers now??!! Crap.

BTW I'm nothing but a troll but thanks for taking that seriously. You people are endlessly amusing. Cheers!!
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#25 Aug 10, 2012
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Moron...

You're more likely to die from a fall related to a bedroom slipper than by being attacked by a pit bull.

Ban the slippers!!!!!!!!!!
Where do you get your slippers??? Mine don't have teeth and have never been known to chew on a toddler's face.
ThatGirl

Charleston, WV

#26 Aug 10, 2012
GreyBox wrote:
<quoted text>
What I can't wear slippers now??!! Crap.
BTW I'm nothing but a troll but thanks for taking that seriously. You people are endlessly amusing. Cheers!!
Uh, yeah... I gathered that the collar thing was fake. Doesn't make your post any less moronic.

I also am not implying that we should actually ban slippers. Not very perceptive, aye?
ThatGirl

Charleston, WV

#27 Aug 10, 2012
thin mint wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your slippers??? Mine don't have teeth and have never been known to chew on a toddler's face.
Neither has my pit bull.. guess it's just one of those things that you have to look at on a case by case basis.

However, that would require intelligence and an open mind. That's a tall order around these parts.
thin mint

Ardsley, NY

#28 Aug 10, 2012
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Neither has my pit bull.. guess it's just one of those things that you have to look at on a case by case basis.

However, that would require intelligence and an open mind. That's a tall order around these parts.
Yes an being an independent and intelligent woman, you know all about that right??? Lol
GreyBox

United States

#29 Aug 10, 2012
ThatGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, yeah... I gathered that the collar thing was fake. Doesn't make your post any less moronic.
I also am not implying that we should actually ban slippers. Not very perceptive, aye?
I think the lack of percetion is on your part babe, lol.

99% of what I post is not serious at all. I knew your "ban the slippers" was meant to be tongue in cheek. I think its beyond funny peole take trolls serious that's the only reason I'm on here. People here can not resist feeding the trolls. Other cities aren't half as fun. There all nice and $hit on Barboursville's, pisses me off and they don't respond to trolls and that's how you get rid of them. I tell people all the time on here but #1 people don't listen and #2 there is a metric sh!t-ton of idiots on the webbernet.
diggin

West Hamlin, WV

#30 Aug 12, 2012
Ignorance truly is bliss. The pitbull is the most over bred dog in america therefore you will see more bites from them because there are more of them. Get educated people put bulls were babysitters a in the early 1900s for children. They are loyal dogs and want to please. Most dogs around here that are "pit bulls" are some mix of something that just looks like a pit bull. I have one. I also have a boxer. Both wonderful dogs and the biggest cuddled and baby is the.... Pitbull. I'm sorry to any family that has been hurt by a pitbull type breed but it is not breed specific. Does that mean all blacks will steal from you? Or all Jewish people are tight? Or that Latinos in the us are illegals? NO it doesn't. When mine was a puppy puppy a golden retriever bit him and a family member! Let's lead a charge against the mighty agressive golden retriever!!!!
Nichole

United States

#31 Aug 12, 2012
I have owned pittbulls and their wonderful dogs their extremely smart and loyal it really depends on the owner.... If you dont have the time it takes to train a dog right you shouldn't have one...
Wantafemalepit

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 30, 2013
Email me. I'd love a female.:3 [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are hiring!!! 27 min Doug 67
Christopher shy (Feb '15) 32 min SMH 96
Mercedes at off the shoulder 40 min Facts 11
mixed nuts 2 58 min trin fa 241
Buck Season 1 hr Silent Majority 35
Democrats highest to receive govt assistance. 1 hr Silent Majority 22
Buying a home in Ohio 2 hr SQUAAAACK 11
Trumps tax plan 5 hr Big Bad Whitey 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web