Deppressed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

So I found out I'm getting divorced. Wife's gone back to her home town, kids with her. I have a good career, make decent money, never laid so much as a finger on her. Gave her everything she could ever ask of me and her reason was... I can't take it anymore. Don't know exactly where I went wrong... Any advice on what to do next??
not your teddy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Best way to get over one woman .or man is to get under a different one
Faithfool

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Fight for your kids (She took them with her? H3LL NO!). But, stay as civil as possible for their sakes. Get back into the game and find someone that is right for you. Good riddence to her.
truth

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Deppressed wrote:
So I found out I'm getting divorced. Wife's gone back to her home town, kids with her. I have a good career, make decent money, never laid so much as a finger on her. Gave her everything she could ever ask of me and her reason was... I can't take it anymore. Don't know exactly where I went wrong... Any advice on what to do next??
About to go through a divorce myself. Funny how someone can fall out of love with you in the blink of an eye. Sad.
been there.

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Be prepared to have half your paycheck taken away and see your kids once or twice a month. Regardless of whose fault, you are the man and will take it the hardest. Just prepare for it now.
Justwentthroughi t

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Get prepared, find a good lawyer, protect yourself financially, prepare for the worst, it's gonna be a rough year or so. I bled money for 18 months. She cheated and gambled a small fortune away, makes no difference to the courts....best of luck man.
Zaphod

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Has she already filed papers? If not file the papers here and then she will be at a disadvantage.
so what

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

If u lived here for the last 6 months, yall have to get divorced here
crazy

Venetia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Getting ready for the big D myself he just can't b faithful
Wow

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Deppressed wrote:
Damn. Don't worry. With someone who sounds as good as you (working, drug free, seemingly loving) you'll find someone better in no time.
Get your kids tho!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min fitness-guru 43,627
Holderby's Landing (Jul '12) 25 min Dumbasses 13
Huntington high school 26 min Please 25
Fawn Marie Boyer Matney 29 min Amazon 1
cute boy at guyandotte exxon 34 min Trae 20
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 48 min Christian Girl 113
Brandy Davis 1 hr hahah 21
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters