Deppressed

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2013
So I found out I'm getting divorced. Wife's gone back to her home town, kids with her. I have a good career, make decent money, never laid so much as a finger on her. Gave her everything she could ever ask of me and her reason was... I can't take it anymore. Don't know exactly where I went wrong... Any advice on what to do next??
not your teddy bear

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Best way to get over one woman .or man is to get under a different one
Faithfool

Front Royal, VA

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Fight for your kids (She took them with her? H3LL NO!). But, stay as civil as possible for their sakes. Get back into the game and find someone that is right for you. Good riddence to her.
truth

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Deppressed wrote:
So I found out I'm getting divorced. Wife's gone back to her home town, kids with her. I have a good career, make decent money, never laid so much as a finger on her. Gave her everything she could ever ask of me and her reason was... I can't take it anymore. Don't know exactly where I went wrong... Any advice on what to do next??
About to go through a divorce myself. Funny how someone can fall out of love with you in the blink of an eye. Sad.
been there.

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Be prepared to have half your paycheck taken away and see your kids once or twice a month. Regardless of whose fault, you are the man and will take it the hardest. Just prepare for it now.
Justwentthroughi t

Coraopolis, PA

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Get prepared, find a good lawyer, protect yourself financially, prepare for the worst, it's gonna be a rough year or so. I bled money for 18 months. She cheated and gambled a small fortune away, makes no difference to the courts....best of luck man.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Has she already filed papers? If not file the papers here and then she will be at a disadvantage.
so what

Proctorville, OH

#8 Jun 23, 2013
If u lived here for the last 6 months, yall have to get divorced here
crazy

Coraopolis, PA

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Getting ready for the big D myself he just can't b faithful
Wow

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Deppressed wrote:
Damn. Don't worry. With someone who sounds as good as you (working, drug free, seemingly loving) you'll find someone better in no time.
Get your kids tho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comrade trump and government shut down 21 min Comrade trump 9
Woo hoo Happy government shut down everybody 26 min Comrade trump 1
Cyberstalking Rampant In Our Area 31 min Wow 16
2 hours and counting 39 min Felix Sater 8
Shut down the government and donít give comrade... 46 min Felix Sater 10
Shut Down Looming, What's Trump's Plan? 50 min Felix Sater 21
no more hate 52 min The Last Warrior ... 25
My company should close today! Itís dangerous! 1 hr Chuck U Farley 94

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web