Lisa Stone local prostitute has HIV

Lisa Stone local prostitute has HIV

Posted in the Huntington Forum

John

Huntington, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2011
I know Lisa Stone very will she recently tested positive for HIV I seen the paper work myself, I was there when they told her she had HIV, i am letting everyone know so she does not spread HIV all over town. For those out there that pay for sex stay clear of Lisa unless you want to catch HIV from her
1 post removed
junkmoney1

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2011
John wrote:
I know Lisa Stone very will she recently tested positive for HIV I seen the paper work myself, I was there when they told her she had HIV, i am letting everyone know so she does not spread HIV all over town. For those out there that pay for sex stay clear of Lisa unless you want to catch HIV from her
Is this the Lisa from Westmoreland?
John

Huntington, WV

#4 Feb 4, 2011
no
Anon

Harrisonburg, VA

#5 Feb 4, 2011
African American Lisa? If so she is a sweetheart. I will keep this lady in my prayers regardless if its her or not.
John

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 4, 2011
no white girl that works the streets
?

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Does she have a missin tooth lol?
wow

Jeffrey, WV

#8 Feb 4, 2011
John wrote:
This is awful! Don't you realize that no matter who it is or what they do, you are you're talking about a person? This site is nothing more than people bashing one another! If that's true (which it's no ones business) are you a Nurse/Doctor? I highly doubt you were there otherwise. Unless you're one of her "co-workers"? Think of how you would feel if you woke up one day and saw your name AND business spread all over this site!
how

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2011
How u get a hold of her i got HIV
hugh fan

Laingsburg, MI

#10 Feb 4, 2011
John wrote:
well for starters, im pretty sure what you have done is ILLEGAL as heck. second, how do you know a hooker? third, why would you be present during a confidential medical result such as an HIV test. something is suspicious here. not that i really care, im just saying that you probably dont want to be on here saying stuff like that is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN Blacks and Hispanics 4 min Tater Salad 166
New to area 4 min Lita chevy 2
Teddy the queer 8 min Juan 3
Thai House at Pullman Square 10 min Mike 4
Clinton mount 10 min hating rats 8
Best type of bed/mattress for frequent sexual i... 12 min Mike 2
Tyrin to find Rick Astley box set 17 min Flock of seagulls 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE