#21 Feb 1, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiple personality disorder
Friend of yours? Your group therapist perhaps? LOL
Judy J

Chantilly, VA

#22 Feb 2, 2014
Tom Roten is a consummate professional, easily in the top one percent of broadcasters worldwide. We in the Tri-State are blessed indeed he has chosen to impart his received wisdom to us poor, uneducated heathens. Surely listening to his program will merit us some Godly credit when we leave this veil of tears.

But that every Tri-State man and woman were even 1/1000 as Godly as Mr. Roten. This would be a better place.

Each night, the owners of competing media pray that God will lead Tom to come work for them, so that their companies and listeners could benefit from his kind heart, gentle voice and great sales ability.

It is not to be, as Tom is a good and faithful servant of the Lord and of Clear Channnel Radio. May it always be so.
Tina

Gordon, WV

#23 Feb 2, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're posing as straight as well as the LWP? LOL
You are such a mean little man. Stop watching FOX News.
whist

Huntington, WV

#24 Feb 2, 2014
Judy J wrote:
Tom Roten is a consummate professional, easily in the top one percent of broadcasters worldwide. We in the Tri-State are blessed indeed he has chosen to impart his received wisdom to us poor, uneducated heathens. Surely listening to his program will merit us some Godly credit when we leave this veil of tears.
But that every Tri-State man and woman were even 1/1000 as Godly as Mr. Roten. This would be a better place.
Each night, the owners of competing media pray that God will lead Tom to come work for them, so that their companies and listeners could benefit from his kind heart, gentle voice and great sales ability.
It is not to be, as Tom is a good and faithful servant of the Lord and of Clear Channnel Radio. May it always be so.
So basically he rapes little boys?
Judy J

Charles City, VA

#25 Feb 2, 2014
No. He's simply the finest broadcaster this area has seen since Cousin Johnny. It's a true pity others are so jealous of his incredible talents. I'm truly surprised he hasn't left for 700WLW long ago.
whist

Huntington, WV

#26 Feb 2, 2014
Judy J wrote:
No. He's simply the finest broadcaster this area has seen since Cousin Johnny. It's a true pity others are so jealous of his incredible talents. I'm truly surprised he hasn't left for 700WLW long ago.
Gernerally when people start claiming this is a man of God blah blah, sooner or later there's a new story about him raping little boys, so pushing a man as a man of God makes me leery of him.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#27 Feb 2, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a mean little man. Stop watching FOX News.
You're such a wimpy lying little hypocrite bytch.Stop watching MSNBC.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#28 Feb 2, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
Gernerally when people start claiming this is a man of God blah blah, sooner or later there's a new story about him raping little boys, so pushing a man as a man of God makes me leery of him.
One must first believe in God to make any kind of comparison.This exludes you then.
whist

Huntington, WV

#29 Feb 2, 2014
<quoted text>
One must first believe in God to make any kind of comparison.This exludes you then.
As always you are incorrect, I have never seen a person like yourself, that gets everything wrong, you are either the dumbest human in or world, or are pretending to be.
whist

Huntington, WV

#30 Feb 2, 2014
I actually look forward to reading your stupid posts, each time you surprise me how dumb you are, hurry up and write something stupid back.
whist

Huntington, WV

#31 Feb 2, 2014
got to go BFL is starting

Black Football League.

You can still call it NFL if you want.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#32 Feb 2, 2014
whist wrote:
got to go BFL is starting
Black Football League.
You can still call it NFL if you want.
Who'd you say the MVP was this year? LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#33 Feb 2, 2014
And also,who set records this year? Hint:Someone smart enough to be a field general and lead the troops.LOL
whist

United States

#34 Feb 2, 2014
And also,who set records this year? Hint:Someone smart enough to be a field general and lead the troops.LOL
Could it be the same guy that just got his ass kicked by a black quarter back?
whist

United States

#35 Feb 2, 2014
You just can't win for losing.

Would you say Jenny a few times for me MR Gump?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#36 Feb 2, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be the same guy that just got his ass kicked by a black quarter back?
No actually it was a white coach by the name of pete carroll.Another general.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#37 Feb 2, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't win for losing.
Would you say Jenny a few times for me MR Gump?
If my memory serves me right it was the defense that won that game.Not a QB with so so stats.And as a matter of fact was he wasnt even close in the voting for league mvp.You cant win for being black stupid.C'mon man give credit to white greatness instead of black mediocracy.Wilson didnt get them to the super bowl the defense did.And denvers defense didnt get them to the super bowl Manning did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic National Committee fail 11 min Basic Truths 49
New beer cafe on 4th ave 11 min Shea 3
Dem Covention 1 hr MarkJ- 5
Dentist (Jan '13) 1 hr Mamamia 53
Republican Convention, fail! 1 hr Tycho Crater 182
Two faced liars 1 hr Your nothing 1
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 1 hr Dry Dry Dry 12

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance