Tom Rotten speaks the truth !!!!!!

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrHonesty

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Listen every morning on 800 AM..starting at 6 o'clock am ;-)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#2 Jan 28, 2014
MrHonesty wrote:
Listen every morning on 800 AM..starting at 6 o'clock am ;-)
It just puckers libturd ass that they cant control radio like they do all other media.They even went as far as trying to limit conservative talk shows by claiming unfairness.This is what libturds do best.They limit free speech by typical whining and lying accusatory tactics.Let em rub shyt in their hair and drool.LOL
Tina

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 28, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
It just puckers libturd ass that they cant control radio like they do all other media.They even went as far as trying to limit conservative talk shows by claiming unfairness.This is what libturds do best.They limit free speech by typical whining and lying accusatory tactics.Let em rub shyt in their hair and drool.LOL
Are you taking some kind of powerful narcotic? You sound like you watch too much Faux News.
Lois Lane

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2014
Tom Rotten may speak the truth, but Tom Roten knows little about the legislature and committee process.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>Are you taking some kind of powerful narcotic? You sound like you watch too much Faux News.
You've a short memory. Your tv evidently only has one channel....MSNBC.
Actually this was discussed in all media outlets including newspapers.But since even those liberal leaning rags dont tilt far enough to the left for you it probably went unnoticed or flew right over your head.
Conservative guy

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 28, 2014
I happen to be very conservative, a registered Republican, and my TV is almost always on Fox (or WSAZ) for news. But when it comes to Tom Roten, he is an IDIOT. Tom is a loud mouth, trouble-making IDIOT. He goes on more rants than most people strung-out on drugs or alcohol. He loves to scream, yell, and stop just short of profanity. As far as I'm concerned, he lacks any degree of professionalism.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#7 Jan 29, 2014
Conservative guy wrote:
I happen to be very conservative, a registered Republican, and my TV is almost always on Fox (or WSAZ) for news. But when it comes to Tom Roten, he is an IDIOT. Tom is a loud mouth, trouble-making IDIOT. He goes on more rants than most people strung-out on drugs or alcohol. He loves to scream, yell, and stop just short of profanity. As far as I'm concerned, he lacks any degree of professionalism.
As the old adage goes, dont kill the messenger,especially if its the truth.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2014
What truth does he tell? LOL
Conservative guy

Summersville, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2014
What truth does he tell? LOL
PRECISELY! All he does is rant, rave, yell, bitch, complain and generally make an idiot of himself. Scary thing is, when he has Chris Miller (of the stupid Dutch Miller TV commercials) as his fill-in, CHRIS IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN TOM! And I honestly can't stand that jackwipe either. I wish they would tie up Chris Miller, Tom Roten and a recording of that stupid Goldy Auto jingle in a soundproof room, lock the door, and loose the key. Glad there are lots of other choices on Sirius and local FM to fill while driving. Tom Roten is just like one of those messy traffic accidents on the interstate - you swear you won't look but then as you go by...you look...and wish you hadn't.
whist

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2014
Anytime one man claims another man speaks the truth, they are both liars.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2014
Well then, that would include the entire liberal media and its democrat bedfellows.
Conservative guy

Summersville, WV

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Well then, that would include the entire liberal media and its democrat bedfellows.
Good point!
whist

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2014
Yes it includes ever situation, if a man is telling the truth you will know it, if he is lying he then have some else claiming he is telling the truth simple as that.
People who tell the truth don't need another person to say they are telling the truth, the truth shows itself.
The lies though need another person to trick others into believing they are truths.

Since: Jan 14

Stafford, VA

#14 Jan 31, 2014
whist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it includes ever situation, if a man is telling the truth you will know it, if he is lying he then have some else claiming he is telling the truth simple as that.
People who tell the truth don't need another person to say they are telling the truth, the truth shows itself.
The lies though need another person to trick others into believing they are truths.
So if someone says you're telling the truth on this then you're lying?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#15 Jan 31, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
So if someone says you're telling the truth on this then you're lying?
Not as much as when when liberals seem to be in consensus.
Tina

Huntington, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Not as much as when when liberals seem to be in consensus.
Mr. if you're not on drugs or alcohol may I suggest you start, soon.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#17 Jan 31, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. if you're not on drugs or alcohol may I suggest you start, soon.
Is this a requirement to see through rose colored glasses darkly just like you f*ckturd libs?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 1, 2014
I wish all you libturds would have the same political and religious beliefs as me. We are the GOP. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Oh.. Heterosexual WASPs need only apply
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#19 Feb 1, 2014
I wish all you libturds would have the same political and religious beliefs as me. We are the GOP. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Oh.. Heterosexual WASPs need only apply
So now you're posing as straight as well as the LWP? LOL

Since: Jan 14

Stafford, VA

#20 Feb 1, 2014
<quoted text>So now you're posing as straight as well as the LWP? LOL
Multiple personality disorder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HHS and CMHS should ban YOGA PANTS now 22 min Ms Huntington 9
white guy likes black girls 26 min John L 11
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min bacon hater 58,938
be a dorm room millionaire 32 min cintikid 2
Tim Ear seen beating wife again! (Allegedly) 33 min Jason 6
Tim Ear double U ese Z back to his old wife bea... 34 min Jason 10
The return of Tom McCallister to council has st... 36 min Jason 12
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 9 hr jason 333
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington