First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clarification

Hurricane, WV

#31 Apr 16, 2014
someone wrote:
Angi don't even hang out with dennis anymore he stole 300.00 dollars off of her he has been running from her ever since. i doubt she would be hanging out stealing trucks with him. its awful all the nasty lies u guys say about her and she don't even have a computer she hardly ever messes with them so she prolly don't even know u guys are saying thrse things about her.
But the fact she is home wrecking hoe is true! Fact! she gives blow for doe! I know this for a fact!
please help

United States

#32 Apr 16, 2014
I know for a fact she was just buying heroin with him yesterday. They bought two25 dollar bags. So try your bull shit of she's a good person with someone else. That's why she is getting charges on her . Cause she is helping Dennis. So you need to learn your facts.
what

Hurricane, WV

#33 Apr 16, 2014
please help wrote:
I know for a fact she was just buying heroin with him yesterday. They bought two25 dollar bags. So try your bull shit of she's a good person with someone else. That's why she is getting charges on her . Cause she is helping Dennis. So you need to learn your facts.
What is happening to her daughter destiny? Is she still taking care of her
Hooker she is

Hurricane, WV

#34 Apr 23, 2014
She is a trouble making, home wrecking, thief, pill head skank!

She doesn't need to be on here to know what's being said about her. She knows she is a. POS
kreg

Ona, WV

#35 Apr 23, 2014
I went to school with her and didnt seem like the type of person that would be doing this kind of crap but i believe it though.
Disgusting

Hurricane, WV

#36 Apr 23, 2014
kreg wrote:
I went to school with her and didnt seem like the type of person that would be doing this kind of crap but i believe it though.
She likes to hook with married men twice her age too.
Karma

Hurricane, WV

#37 Apr 24, 2014
someone wrote:
Angi don't even hang out with dennis anymore he stole 300.00 dollars off of her he has been running from her ever since. i doubt she would be hanging out stealing trucks with him. its awful all the nasty lies u guys say about her and she don't even have a computer she hardly ever messes with them so she prolly don't even know u guys are saying thrse things about her.
Well Someone tell her to hop her ho a$$ over here and look at the TRUTHS being told about her. This girl does so many shady things that would BLOW your mind like she BLOWS 60 year old men for money on their lunch break.

I hope she feels good about herself for the pain she has caused! Everyone says she's a bada$$ but she's met her match with me. Every dog has their day and I don't forget anything or faces!
1 post removed
Karma

Hurricane, WV

#39 Apr 27, 2014
I can't wait for karma in the form of her johns wife to find her. I hope I'm around to see it. I hope she catches them at one of their lunch break meeting places. It's time this home wrecking ho gets paid back for all the crap she's done to others.

How does she sleep at night or look at her own child knowing she is a prostitute and wrecking homes. Ho's don't care who they destroy do they.
Paul

Hurricane, WV

#40 Apr 28, 2014
She is so nasty. Sleeps with everything and anything for drugs.
Interesting

Hurricane, WV

#41 Apr 29, 2014
Still causing trouble I see. Skanks like her don't care who they hurt or homes they destroy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 3 min southern at heart 104
Female Employees Work Attendance Horrible 8 min Awoman 86
America Held Hostage Day 395 14 min MarkJ- 5
Gas stations that scan your i.d. When buying be... (Jun '11) 30 min Anonymous 77
Hey Mr president 41 min truth 33
MeToo movement backlash at my job 1 hr TGUNK 143
Huntington's "Open to All" campaign? 1 hr lol 43

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages