Andrew Asbury the Theiving Cabbie
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Truth Posse

Altavista, VA

#130 Mar 13, 2013
Andrew is twice the guy that you are.
Go jerk your chicken to a skin flick you fat worthless coward.
5 posts removed
wow

Marion Center, PA

#136 Mar 16, 2013
Who is the perv that sits naked all day? Think I know him too...
5 posts removed
be good now

Dublin, OH

#142 Mar 19, 2013
This is a warning from the
moderators. Failure to comply with the
Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting.(click here to acknowledge this warning)
Posting personal information about others is a serious offense. Please drop the issue immediately.- admin
6 posts removed
Joe Camel

Chesapeake, OH

#149 Apr 22, 2013
Alex wrote:
I saw him at the meth center. He was bragging about going back to driving a cab again so he could rip off the customers. I felt like ripping that ugly tatoo off his scrawny neck. I wonder why the cab company wants him there. Maybe he gives good head or something.
I used to work with him at a drive thru and he bragged about stealing from the store and short changing customers. He got caught and was fired and thats what the cab co should do with his thieving a&&.
Tat Tatterson

Chesapeake, OH

#150 Apr 22, 2013
Joe Camel wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to work with him at a drive thru and he bragged about stealing from the store and short changing customers. He got caught and was fired and thats what the cab co should do with his thieving a&&.
I was working there when he got fired, best thing Dave ever did.
Lori

Chesapeake, OH

#151 May 18, 2013
I came out of McDonald's and turned down the alley and Andrew was standing out there stopping people as they came from the Methadone Clinic so I stopped and he thought I was going in and asked me to sell him the meth they give me. I told him I didn't do drugs anymore and to leave me alone. We were friends at one time but in my opinion he'll be in the morgue soon as his drug use is getting worse. What a waste of a life. I'll bet his Momma would be proud of him if she was still alive.
Kathy V

Brooklyn, NY

#152 May 18, 2013
Lori wrote:
I came out of McDonald's and turned down the alley and Andrew was standing out there stopping people as they came from the Methadone Clinic so I stopped and he thought I was going in and asked me to sell him the meth they give me. I told him I didn't do drugs anymore and to leave me alone. We were friends at one time but in my opinion he'll be in the morgue soon as his drug use is getting worse. What a waste of a life. I'll bet his Momma would be proud of him if she was still alive.
I agree 100%.
Bruce Banner

Brooklyn, NY

#153 May 19, 2013
I walked up to his cab to get a ride and he was jerking his little thingy. What a sick-o.
Roxxanne

Chesapeake, OH

#154 May 20, 2013
Finger lickin' good!
Elaine Nardo

Alexandria, VA

#155 May 23, 2013
SteveAndrews666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like this Andrew guy is'nt very well liked by his work mates.
He's not even liked by his family.
nohalgerg

Chesapeake, OH

#156 Aug 24, 2013
He's my best friend and we do a lot of stuff together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Millers plastic & goody wife 4 min Layra 41
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 18 min The Last Warrior ... 336
Cutting the cable, anyone done this? 37 min Miss Practicality 33
brett mitchell 56 min WaitJustAMinute! 1
Highlawn is full of cowards 1 hr Ugh 39
did he do it 1 hr Sarah 5
Rocky Meadows 1 hr . 5
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE