Morgantown, WV

#23 Dec 7, 2013
Rice!!! Conf USA Champs!!!! Where are ya, Herd91? LOL
SavageNation

Parkersburg, WV

#24 Dec 7, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude are that stupid. You really just make up stuff. As stated before. Were are you at. Don't be scared. You wanna run your mouth all over topix, dont be scared to get it busted
"Dude are that stupid." LMAO

You really shouldn't insult other peoples' intelligence, especially when you use sentence fragments, misspelled words, and lack of proper punctuation.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#25 Dec 7, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dude are that stupid." LMAO
You really shouldn't insult other peoples' intelligence, especially when you use sentence fragments, misspelled words, and lack of proper punctuation.
Oh wow! Your so ignorant. Meet me somewhere punk.
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#26 Dec 7, 2013
Whoa. lol.
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#27 Dec 7, 2013
typical wvwho cry babies. awe MU only lost 4 u lost. oh im sorry for reminding you that we still go bowling. lmao.
SavageNation

Parkersburg, WV

#28 Dec 8, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow! Your so ignorant. Meet me somewhere punk.
Do you really know how silly you look now at this point?

Meet guys you don't know on a Saturday night? LMAO. Sounds kinda odd to me.
SavageNation

Parkersburg, WV

#29 Dec 8, 2013
sheila wrote:
typical wvwho cry babies. awe MU only lost 4 u lost. oh im sorry for reminding you that we still go bowling. lmao.
LMAO.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#30 Dec 8, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really know how silly you look now at this point?
Meet guys you don't know on a Saturday night? LMAO. Sounds kinda odd to me.
Don't be a chicken you stupid b*sterd. You wanna run your mouth. I want to smash it up.
Marcus

Lizemores, WV

#31 Dec 8, 2013
Lol. Wow. You guys are nuts! I don't think savagenation is going to meet you anywhere to fight, hung. He's a wvu fan. Therefore he's probably a coward.
SavageNation

Elkview, WV

#32 Dec 8, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Lol. Wow. You guys are nuts! I don't think savagenation is going to meet you anywhere to fight, hung. He's a wvu fan. Therefore he's probably a coward.
LMAO. You just posted as another poster replying to your original post, Hung.

Nice job!

SMH.
hung

Lizemores, WV

#33 Dec 8, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. You just posted as another poster replying to your original post, Hung.
Nice job!
SMH.
Dude do you know how stupid you make yourself look. Man up chicken sh*t.
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#34 Dec 9, 2013
hung wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude do you know how stupid you make yourself look. Man up chicken sh*t.
Says the Internet tough guy.
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Dec 9, 2013
Hahahaha this thread is great!!!! Hung is the biggest idiot of all of the idiot herd fans..... Ignorance is always cover up by attempts of violence.. When one doesn't have brain power, they try to exert physical force. Which shows their true ignorance. Stay classy herd fan, stay classy.

Btw... WVU has already scheduled all of its out of conference football games until after 2020.... In case you can't tell, that's 7 seasons from now, i know your feeble brain can't do math, so I know that was hard for you to understand.... So, your theory of "wvu not wanting any part of the herd after 98". Is plainly stupid....
internet police

Portage, MI

#36 Dec 9, 2013
SavageNation wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Internet tough guy.
Nice doulbe post retard. You know I might actually feel bad for beating the h*ll out of somebody that is so stupid.
1 post removed
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#38 Dec 9, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
Hahahaha this thread is great!!!! Hung is the biggest idiot of all of the idiot herd fans..... Ignorance is always cover up by attempts of violence.. When one doesn't have brain power, they try to exert physical force. Which shows their true ignorance. Stay classy herd fan, stay classy.
Btw... WVU has already scheduled all of its out of conference football games until after 2020.... In case you can't tell, that's 7 seasons from now, i know your feeble brain can't do math, so I know that was hard for you to understand.... So, your theory of "wvu not wanting any part of the herd after 98". Is plainly stupid....
It's quite comical, and entertaining!
internet police

Portage, MI

#39 Dec 9, 2013
Another wvu coward who likes to make up their own information.
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Dec 9, 2013
internet police wrote:
Another wvu coward who likes to make up their own information.
Haha likes to make up my own information? Haha you must be a democrat. You know, even with the informationand facts right in front of your face, you scream they are fake and wrong? Hahaha .
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#41 Dec 9, 2013
Woops, I'm sorry. We could squeeze Marshall onto the schedule in 2019 and 2020 if you all would like to wait that long.... We don't have any of our cupcakes scheduledfor those years yet, so you would fit right In....
internet police

Portage, MI

#42 Dec 11, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
Woops, I'm sorry. We could squeeze Marshall onto the schedule in 2019 and 2020 if you all would like to wait that long.... We don't have any of our cupcakes scheduledfor those years yet, so you would fit right In....
I would skull f*ck you retard, but you have your head to far up your *as and I'm not gay.
internet police

United States

#43 Dec 12, 2013
That's what I thought. Nothing to say fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 4 min MarkJ- 98
America Held Hostage Day 248 10 min MarkJ- 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min looney 4,250
womans torso found in river 45 min MarkJ- 36
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Rental property o... 1,005
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 1 hr Gary 14
Pray With Us. The Lords Prayer. 1 hr Because 27

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance